Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 6705
-
07-13-21 22:21 #330Senior Member

Posts: 492Man, I miss Joan. Didn't realize there was another provider in the same building. Is she around Joans age or younger? Also, could more than a standard Handshake be available?
Originally Posted by MassageGuru407
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 14:26 #329Senior Member

Posts: 111I concur
Similar experience. They are quite busy though. Ran into another monger as I left. Did feel a tad rushed. But same pros and cons.
Originally Posted by RobertJdn
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 11:07 #328Senior Member

Posts: 192Chanel
What was the damage? Does she get topless?
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 10:29 #327Senior Member

Posts: 222Kate Altamonte
Saw Kate in Altamonte, the one that works with Deva. The place is private and quiet which is nice. Kate herself is an average looking Asian. She has a decent body and allowed UTC and seems pretty open to more. I've seen reports about her getting naked but frankly I didn't ask or care really. The massage was OK. You can get better at places like Natural or Harold or Magic. It wasn't horrible but felt more like a rub than an actual massage. The HE was good, not great. Kate is super cool and easy to talk to and does aim to please it's just that I wasn't getting into her too much sexually. Anyway, it might work for some, the best things were super private location, really nice person, easy to connect. Cons were, OK massage, OK HE, very average looks.
-
07-13-21 01:45 #326Senior Member

Posts: 1172Long Hair Chanel
Cannot really add anything new to what already has been reported but thought I'd post a review just in case you haven't seen her yet. Could be the girl in the pictures but a long time ago. She's got a decent face and nice, big natural tits. The ass is average and she probably was a lot hotter and tighter in her younger years. Very friendly girl and the comms were great. Has an incall at some apartments on Universal Blvd. The massage was very weak and has a ton of room for improvement. You're basically paying for a nice HE finish. She stroked it right and played with the balls just right. Let's you roam but not sure if there are any upgrades with her. I have not seen any reports on upgrades but that doesn't mean anything. For the price I think I'd go with Prudence because you get a better massage and the same type of finish. But Chanel is definitely hotter. It would be nice to find a hot, young provider that offers extras with a good massage. "Hot" is very subjective though. I don't consider any of those girls on massage finder hot.
https://orlando.rubratings.com/152879
-
07-11-21 12:05 #325Senior Member

Posts: 1172She offers FS. I have seen her a few times. Or were you meaning something else?
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 10:57 #324Senior Member

Posts: 458Massage only
With a body like that no full service OMG!
Originally Posted by LucasWt
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 06:52 #323Senior Member

Posts: 44Bri
Is the girl in the pic -is the way she was set up in the pictures she's short 5"1 long black hair she has nice ass (not supper big tho) nice breast she's petite! She was cool layback! Will I repeat? NO! Due to the pricing!
Originally Posted by TitusMajor
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 03:09 #322Senior Member

Posts: 1172Forgot Link
I forgot to post the link but I couldn't pull the trigger on this one. She insisted on having my real number so that she could "verify me". I tried from 2 different app numbers. Then I tried sending her a PM through snapchat and she was eager to meet up. Right before heading over she asks for my phone number. I was like forget it LOL. She uses a fake app number but won't see anyone that uses one. Oh well.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
https://orlando.rubratings.com/155368
-
07-09-21 13:50 #321Senior Member

Posts: 68Alyssa
Super nice girl with a killer body. I have seen her three times already and she was spectacular. Prices are negotiable but I think it went up a little. She is a super cool girl and worth it. Treat her good guys and be safe.
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 13:19 #320Senior Member

Posts: 941No way those pics are her.
Originally Posted by TitusMajor
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 11:31 #319Senior Member

Posts: 1172Anyone Try this One?
Any info on this Sophie gal? Seems to be in town for a few days looks legit. Been following her on Snapchat. Wants 180 for HH and 250 for the hour. I'll pull the trigger if I knew it would be worth it LOL. If anyone has intel PM me or post on here please. If not I will TOFTT.
-
07-07-21 14:50 #318Senior Member

Posts: 108I wouldn't trust the review as when you click on to the reviewer it appears that review is the only review he has written.
However the advertisement appears to be legitimate as there appears to be too much detail in the advert that a scammer wouldn't include. Check her out and let us know how it was.
Originally Posted by TitusMajor
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 13:53 #317Senior Member

Posts: 118Bri
Anyone seen her? Pics look real. She has one reviewing rub rating bu I never know what to make of those.
https://orlando.rubratings.com/210574
-
07-07-21 10:11 #316Senior Member

Posts: 36Actually here's a link that takes you to her profile. The above I posted doesn't.
Originally Posted by MantraCkMike
[View Original Post]
https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/dayuya











Reply With Quote





