Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 26404
-
07-14-21 09:51 #14914Senior Member

Posts: 267Known to cash and dash. Takes the money tells you to wait outside while she takes her daughter downstairs. Well, you know the rest.
Originally Posted by DarkHalf
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 02:41 #14913Senior Member

Posts: 218Good thing I'm not looking for an English tutor! Whew.
Originally Posted by EasternDigital
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 00:04 #14912Senior Member

Posts: 221Anyone?
I keep seeing an ad for this one. I'm curious but not too curious. Anyone seen them?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/203888259521
-
07-13-21 23:09 #14911Senior Member

Posts: 183Tabby
One could say "She's the bomb!"
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Salvadore Pike; 07-13-21 at 23:10. Reason: punctuation
-
07-13-21 20:29 #14910Senior Member

Posts: 239Maybe it's me, but it looks like English isn't their first language " available for all styles. 💘. Both anal. Bbj and doggy".
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 19:49 #14909Senior Member

Posts: 111Yes exactly, I had the same though. Plus you probably shouldn't be taking advice from a bunch of guys on the internet.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
I thank him for posting the location at least. The name of the provider would be nice too. However, I wouldn't post any details.
-
07-13-21 19:33 #14908Senior Member

Posts: 733Tabitha
She is real but not recommended. Check for reports on the Racine escorts forum. Could also be some reports on the old BP forum too.
Originally Posted by JustNow2005
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 18:16 #14907Senior Member

Posts: 105She's legit
She's legit just very careful about who she meets.
Originally Posted by Crow99
[View Original Post]
I met her a few months ago when she was up in GB.
-
07-13-21 17:07 #14906Senior Member

Posts: 218Shordie Bae
Anyone seen this one before?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/661560883351
-
07-13-21 14:23 #14905Regular Member

Posts: 2Katherine Eros
Katherine (Dark Skin European or Columbian? Wants 3.5 / 5 / or up to 1.
Almost took the bait until I read some reviews, but this person is TS and currently posts as Female on Eros which is why I'm posting as a warning.
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ts-melin...ngton-dc-96950
Other reviews on this board can confirm if you search TS Melina or Katherine. Not sure if the other sites were aware.
-
07-13-21 13:25 #14904Senior Member

Posts: 60This girl actually had an interesting snap she lets you stay on for a while but insists on "verifying" you by getting you to buy her premium snap. Don't know if she's real or not since I'm only down for a real meeting. Honestly based on seeing her snap if someone wanted to roll the dice on buying premium before a meet she looks like she'd be fun based on her snap. I just don't work that way. So if you are interested buyer beware but you can get a free look at the goods before she removes you.
Originally Posted by Crow99
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 11:23 #14903Senior Member

Posts: 184Weird
I contacted her a while back as well, she posts on a lot of sites and not all her sites say about the screening process. She also asks for a deposit for outcall.
Originally Posted by Crow99
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 09:00 #14902Senior Member

Posts: 1323Possible but LE would respond and try to reel in a potential "fish".
Originally Posted by Star67
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 08:02 #14901Senior Member

Posts: 334A good idea
I would stay away from specifics. We know LE is on the board and we know they have a list of who they netted in the sting.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
Be careful out there folks.
-
07-13-21 06:24 #14900Senior Member

Posts: 774Details
To those asking for details, maybe pm would be better. Don't put anything here in a public fourm that could implicate you. If you're listing what happened to you in detail I would think that they could link you here, to you there and you're admiting your guilt. Get advice from an attorney not a bunch of guys here.
Originally Posted by CruzaderX
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




