Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,171 to 19,185 of 41288
-
07-13-21 09:59 #22118Senior Member

Posts: 115Kimber was a cute redhead that was posting for a while. Unfortunately someone beat her up pretty badly and she's off the grid now.
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 07:50 #22117Senior Member

Posts: 470Redhead
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/006603437638
I try to report when I post, I tried this chick because I like older girls, but she was pretty gross, I don't recommend.
SILVER LINING. When the hell does that ever happen?
I get in her room and she's fat and nasty, with a big ass, so I think, OK WTF.
THEN, she says 'do you want to do a threesome? Let me get my friend.
So she goes to get her friend Michelle, who is also lower on the scale, but a nice slim bod, mid forties and she writhed like a burmese python. I will repeat.
She starts to suck me and I say, what can I do, she says anything you want and I say "I'm going to fuck her!
Happy ending.
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
07-13-21 07:08 #22116Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Sophie
No. Absolutely not worth it. Steer clear of her. She'll do nothing but waste your time.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
07-12-21 23:54 #22115Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Sophie
The last link you posted, lookup her reviews under Sophie. Spotty comms, terrible incall, doorknockers, DBs, terrible attitude, nice body though, weird wig, time waster--should I keep going? Bomb azz witch!
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 23:49 #22114Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this bomb witch!
Man, I think I reviewed her under the name Remy. She is KK's sister, I believe. I had a similar experience with her at her room. She told me she would not rush, yet, she rushed. A total bomb azz witch! Her sister even told me how mean she was and she just couldn't understand how she could keep regular clients with her bad attitude. I, too, took back part of my donation! She's a sure stay away--all day, every day and Sunday too!
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 23:43 #22113Senior Member

Posts: 1170About hard to reach Harley
I am guessing once you establish yourself with her, it might be easier to get her to respond and follow through, but I can attest that from multiple numbers and different points in time, she has been EXTREMELY hard to connect with. I can also tell she's a highest bidder kind of gal, which hey, I cannot hate for that. In addition, I can tell she's a first come, first serve kinda gal. I have just totally given up on trying to connect with her. I remember when she first came on the scene, she was extremely hard to connect with--nothing, I mean, nada, has changed. It should never be this hard to connect with a provider, but I suppose it is.
Originally Posted by FlaWill
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 23:40 #22112Senior Member

Posts: 68Red heads
I have thing for red heads right now. Tried this one out. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/246154292329.
Short story. STAY AWAY. Long story. Said she was at youngerman, setup a time but was unsure about her. I opted for a cardate because I feel more comfortable in a place I am in control of. I pick her up from her hotel after she agreed to 60 for QV for cardate. She is strung out on her drugs. Find a place and she grabs a condom and I tell her to give me a BJ. She is like hell nah. Great. I tell her to lay back and remove her shirt so I can get hard. She does a 1 sec peek of her tit and she is like this is taking too long. I get hard after couple minutes and I put in for litterally a second she is like, "Ok we are done". At this point I am pissed. I dress up and grab the money and tell her to get out of my car. She doesn't. I could have physically gotten her out but just threw some bucks outside and told her to get out to get it. Left after she got out. She yelling at me for not paying what we agreed on. Like F that. Too bad she would have been good if she would just do her part.
I saw her couple times but I can't get in contact with her. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/232444132642.
Does anybody know what happened to her?
If anyone has young red head spinner, it would be much appreciated!
-
07-12-21 22:44 #22111Senior Member

Posts: 374In my opinion she's great. In many others, she's not. She is good looking, has a nice tight body and fucks really well. Go into the encounter with patience and you'll leave happy.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 22:30 #22110Senior Member

Posts: 170Is this one any good?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/665703541595 Thanks in advance.
-
07-12-21 21:12 #22109Senior Member

Posts: 305Chatted with Harley today and made plans when I'm up for a visit. No comm issues with Harley. In fact, no issues ever with her. I like that she's on time and has never brought any issues with her. Harley is a fun girl. As for the Hartley you mentioned, don't know her and don't care to. The OP referred to Harley and that's who the reply was directed.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 20:59 #22108Senior Member

Posts: 351Yeah, that's what I'm getting too.
Originally Posted by Habitual
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 19:23 #22107Senior Member

Posts: 141Her personal number is going straight to VM.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 18:26 #22106Senior Member

Posts: 351Shae baby
Just throwing this out to everyone about this sweet heart. She hasn't posted in a couple of weeks, does anyone know any info on why, is it the normal things that everyone knows? I haven't heard back from her off my phone # I have for her. Thanks guys.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/937034713570
-
07-12-21 17:18 #22105Senior Member

Posts: 226Nice write up
I will have to partake. I've followed a couple of your assessed women and so far haven't been let down!! Thanks man.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 16:53 #22104Senior Member

Posts: 1246Exactly!
This is exactly what I was going to write. When I go to those places, I dress down a bit and act like I belong there. And I never sit in the motel lots. I lie and say I'm there, and only proceed after I get the room number. Great advice.
Originally Posted by LaxMan11
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





