Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 11015
-
07-13-21 12:05 #3605Senior Member

Posts: 984How old she? 25? 55?
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
I might go book a date.
-
07-13-21 11:08 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 323Cold fish.
https://seattle.rubratings.com/225916
Boy, was this a waste of time and money.
Cute enough, I guess. Tiny up top with a nice big ass. Had those painted on Groucho Marx eyebrows I just can't get past.
It was like going to the doctor's office: "take your clothes off and get on the bed". Pawed at me for a while (I guess that was the sensual massage part) while avoiding mutual touch, then put on a far too small condom and started a mechanical CBJ. Told me she couldn't get on top, so we tried doggie. I asked several times if she was ok and received a positive response, then she launched herself off me and said her legs were killing her. I apologized, noting I had asked if she was ok. She said we were done, but I asked at least for a handy. Which she grudgingly provided mechanically. Again positioning herself out of mutual touch. The one time I brushed. Brushed; I'm never rough. A nipple she exclaimed in pain.
That was it for me; I politely said I was done and made small talk while dressing and leaving.
She links to great reviews. Which must be all bullshitters.
Avoid at all costs.
-
07-13-21 03:03 #3603Senior Member

Posts: 514Throwback: Sasha of Seattle
Throwback. Was anybody a regular of her?
Did she finally retire?
One fourth black, one fourth middle eastern, one half white.
-
07-13-21 00:55 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 1544She'll be hitting you up in two weeks hoping that you forgot.
Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 21:09 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 451Sorry brotha!
It sux when your regular does that out the blue. Fucks with your head. Was I too nice, tip too much, gone soft. She probably has a new douche in her life putting her up to it. Stoopid!
Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 21:08 #3600Senior Member

Posts: 451Yup
They probably don't even finish the full hour, wham bam thank you ma'am. Let the girl take control and probably cuddle for the next 45 minutes. Who knows.
Originally Posted by VinceHeartSk
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 20:17 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 2184Ariel. Rob
Thanks for sharing. Is this the lady you are referring to: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/60765807.
Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 16:28 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 61Beware of Ariel. Bait & Switch
I have seen this provider before, and she has always been nice & willing to accommodate. I hit her up an early morning on my day off for the usual, and she tells me she is only doing outcalls on the north end, which is surprising, since her incall is in Tukwila. I can't host, so she proposes a cardate. We set up a place for me to pick her up. So far so good.
She is on time, and looking as great as usual. She gets in the car and asks me for the donation right away, I was a bit surprised, because we have seen each other before, and she knows I am not the type to play games with someone's time & donation. I felt comfortable doing so, and as soon as I gave her the donation, she opened the door, and dashed out of my car into a car who I realized had looped around just in time to scoop her up. She took off.
She deactivated her facebook. I am not on her friend's list. She also took her most recent ads down.
Something is up with this person. Its so weird, because I have been a regular & always left a decent tip. Why would someone mess up with someone who have been generous on a regular basis. Its stupid & nonsensical to me.
If you want to see her old ads, you can go on listcrawler, and just search for her name.
Anyways. Be careful gentlemen. You have been warned.
-
07-12-21 16:18 #3597Senior Member

Posts: 68This is exactly what they want. If they can afford / willing to pay 600 hr, you probably will do so weekly / bi weekly. Single tech guys running around making 300 K+ don't have anything else to spend money on. This + Only Fans = why put in the effort?
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 13:56 #3596Regular Member

Posts: 13Do you think these Eros ads are real?
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...7181.htm?cat=1
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...1702.htm?cat=1
Too good to be true? Bad service? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
-
07-12-21 13:40 #3595Regular Member

Posts: 13I signed up for her OF. Doesn't seem worth it.
Originally Posted by SnowCroc
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 13:22 #3594Senior Member

Posts: 2184Yukigo
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
Thanks WillShook for the intel. Glad your glowing review was earned. There is no better feeling than walking out of an appointment feeling it went much better than anticipated. Good for you. Echoing Aussies question. Were you upcharged for the BBBJ or BBBJCIM? I am interested in her also now.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 12:38 #3593Senior Member

Posts: 323I paid the CFS rate. Seemed to be a "standard" offering as she went right to it.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
Not really any kissing involved in our session.
-
07-12-21 10:33 #3592Banned Member

Posts: 2302Does she have a rate for BBBJCIM finish? Or is it the same as CFS rate?
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 01:17 #3591Regular Member

Posts: 24Do you know does she allow DFK LFK?? Thanks.
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





