The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 769 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 819 869 1269 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 26397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14877
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbo999  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/987192067807 Did someone have meet her? I will meet her at 5, just want to make sure if she's real.
    How did she work out for you?

  2. #14876

    Citation help

    If I admit guilt, would it be on my history forever? I am on visa and if I admit it will affect me, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    You have 3 options.

    1. Pay the citation and admit guilt. That way you don't need to go to municipal court.

    2. Get an attorney to fight it and or lessen the blow.

    3. Don't pay it and get a warrant out for your arrest.

    I'd recommend at least talking to a few attorneys as most have free consultations.

  3. #14875
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzaderX  [View Original Post]
    I got arrested visiting value inn (oak creek) today and was issued a citation asking me to me in police state on a specific date. What should I do? Please help.
    Glendale did the same thing to me a while back. They came to my house a few weeks later when I didn't return their phone call. Lucky my lady wasn't home.

  4. #14874
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    What was the citation for? It seems if they can't get you for prostitution, they go for loitering.
    Glendale did the same thing to me a while back. They came to my house a few weeks later when I didn't return their phone call. Lucky my lady wasn't home.

  5. #14873
    Quote Originally Posted by NetEng66  [View Original Post]
    Her 'scent' is best described as a Tuna & Pastrami Sandwich. UGH VEEEEERP Did chicks give up showering when they started shaving the Clam?
    Maybe its time to return the favor. Pay her a visit right after you mow your lawn in the blazing heat, showing up with swamp ass and rancid balls for a BBBJ, maybe these dirty cu*#s will get the hint.

  6. #14872

    Citation for??

    Quote Originally Posted by CruzaderX  [View Original Post]
    I got arrested visiting value inn (oak creek) today and was issued a citation asking me to me in police state on a specific date. What should I do? Please help.
    What was the citation for? It seems if they can't get you for prostitution, they go for loitering.

  7. #14871
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzaderX  [View Original Post]
    I got arrested visiting value inn (oak creek) today and was issued a citation asking me to me in police state on a specific date. What should I do? Please help.
    Take Member #1117's advice and talk to several lawyers. At least talk to one, doing nothing will make it more difficult in the long run.

    Best of luck.

  8. #14870
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzaderX  [View Original Post]
    I got arrested visiting value inn (oak creek) today and was issued a citation asking me to me in police state on a specific date. What should I do? Please help.
    Sorry to hear about your troubles. Is the particular ad you responded to still active?

  9. #14869
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzaderX  [View Original Post]
    I got arrested visiting value inn (oak creek) today and was issued a citation asking me to me in police state on a specific date. What should I do? Please help.
    You have 3 options.

    1. Pay the citation and admit guilt. That way you don't need to go to municipal court.

    2. Get an attorney to fight it and or lessen the blow.

    3. Don't pay it and get a warrant out for your arrest.

    I'd recommend at least talking to a few attorneys as most have free consultations.

  10. #14868

    GiGi

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    So I saw this so so report on Gigi, decided I'd take one for the team & give another opinion. After what I went through, not sure of the validity, of that report, because with her nothing made sense. I call her Saturday around 6 pm she says let's meet at 9:30,a whopping $$80.00 per hour, high donation request & 13th college, a subject area because of all the popo, that roam through the parking lots, so at 8:30 I call to confirm, for our 9:30 meet, she says I have a place, call wen your here,30 minute drive, I get in the area a tad area, to see what's going on, I stop at speeway,9:15 I call & 4 more times, crickets no answer.

    Sunday morning I call again, at 7 am, she says now she has no room, outcalls only I said what about car, she says that's fine, I said does 9 work for you, she says perfect, I knew she was full of sh_ t, I never left to go, but at 8:45 I call to confirm, crickets again, 3 more calls, nothing, no answer. 2 days 2 no shows, makes me wonder about the report, in her, nothing lined up, per report. Be safe all, happy hunting. Just my 2 cents.

    Eagle 19.
    I should add, she was sweating. Pasty white clamy sweating and on the phone before I was zipped asking for her stuff, "hurry up I'm done I need my stuff".

  11. #14867

    Urgent help needed

    I got arrested visiting value inn (oak creek) today and was issued a citation asking me to me in police state on a specific date. What should I do? Please help.

  12. #14866

    RE: Smells foul too

    Her 'scent' is best described as a Tuna & Pastrami Sandwich. UGH VEEEEERP Did chicks give up showering when they started shaving the Clam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    She used to run 50 bucks a visit not too long ago. SO so service but the smell is head turning.

  13. #14865

    Smells foul too

    Quote Originally Posted by NetEng66  [View Original Post]
    Damn. This one is like going out for a nice Steak Dinner, then the waitress comes out and hands you a MacDonald's (Un) Happy Meal that's just loooooooded with fat!

    UGH. Her gut looks like an old orange that was sitting out in the sun! I've read that her 'ask' is pricey. Shit, she'd have to pay me!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/458047108538
    She used to run 50 bucks a visit not too long ago. SO so service but the smell is head turning.

  14. #14864

    Sammi Love

    Hi fellow mongers, hope everyone is staying safe. Ha anyone seen Sammi love since her return? Please message me privately or post on thread. Thanks!

  15. #14863

    Gigi

    So I saw this so so report on Gigi, decided I'd take one for the team & give another opinion. After what I went through, not sure of the validity, of that report, because with her nothing made sense. I call her Saturday around 6 pm she says let's meet at 9:30,a whopping $$80.00 per hour, high donation request & 13th college, a subject area because of all the popo, that roam through the parking lots, so at 8:30 I call to confirm, for our 9:30 meet, she says I have a place, call wen your here,30 minute drive, I get in the area a tad area, to see what's going on, I stop at speeway,9:15 I call & 4 more times, crickets no answer.

    Sunday morning I call again, at 7 am, she says now she has no room, outcalls only I said what about car, she says that's fine, I said does 9 work for you, she says perfect, I knew she was full of sh_ t, I never left to go, but at 8:45 I call to confirm, crickets again, 3 more calls, nothing, no answer. 2 days 2 no shows, makes me wonder about the report, in her, nothing lined up, per report. Be safe all, happy hunting. Just my 2 cents.

    Eagle 19.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape