Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,141 to 16,155 of 59510
-
07-13-21 09:53 #43370Senior Member

Posts: 89Where
What spa is this?
Originally Posted by BeeMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 09:29 #43369Banned Member

Posts: 13634Google PM Spa Atlanta.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 09:19 #43368Senior Member

Posts: 67Better options
I don't think she was 20 something, with Asian women, you know when you getting someone young vs when you get someone who is trying to look young! LOL.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 07:58 #43367Senior Member

Posts: 1180Is this place for real??
Where are they located as nothing comes up in Google Search.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 23:56 #43366Senior Member

Posts: 250I decided to go by there today and saw Kelly. I opted for just BJ for 1. 6 and house got 80. She did try to get me spend 2. 00 for FS. She only gave CBJ and I mentioned after a while about bbj and she said 3. 00.
I just let her do her thing and got mines. She was cool but not if I will repeat.
Originally Posted by JSlay42
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 21:41 #43365Senior Member

Posts: 1456That is hilarious
OK I had the same exact experience there a few months ago. I had a a petite 20 something yr old named Mia, massage was only ok, finish was ok, got shorted 15 minutes and the whole time some woman was laughing her ass off in another room, I asked mia a couple times what is going on that she is laughing so much, she said sorry and yelled something to the other woman, but the laughter continued.
Originally Posted by DrivesALot
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 14:49 #43364Senior Member

Posts: 67Spa-18
Lackluster in my opinion. I think I had Mina (light touch, no oil, okay finish. Shorted 20 minutes, and the whole time, the most popular monger there had CoCo laughing non stop. They loved him. Mina (apologized but I didn't care, I replied this place must be a lot of fun from what I'm hearing! I'm sure this was her face behind her mask.
-
07-12-21 11:10 #43363Senior Member

Posts: 107Massage legend
I went by yesterday, saw they got to more girls there, one in her 40's, one in 20's, both pretty and attractive, I was in a hurry didn't stay.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 10:58 #43362Regular Member

Posts: 4Not all Korean
The girls at PM are not all Korean. They have a variety.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 09:22 #43361Banned Member

Posts: 13634Don 'are know. Never seen a Filipina at PM Spa.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 08:12 #43360Senior Member

Posts: 1180Couple of questions
Where and what is the Philippine girl's name? I do not think I have ever partaken of Philippine putang.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 07:17 #43359Banned Member

Posts: 13634I think they were yanking your chain. They could have non-Koreans but the two I had were definitely Korean. Their English was shit so most of our conversation was in Korean.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 00:36 #43358Senior Member

Posts: 97PM Spa
When I stopped in on Monday last week, the said they did not have any Korean ladies. They hoped to hire one but as of that day, the had a Filipino, a Chinese, and a Latina who worked there.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 23:41 #43357Senior Member

Posts: 594Saturday afternoon
You don't have to guess the time, you can just read my report again: "Saturday afternoon" was the start of it, not Sunday. Massage Legend is open 7 days a week as per their RR ads and as per the sign in the front window. Those 7 days a week just didn't happen to include the day I was there (yesterday) or the day after (today).
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
We can only speculate as to why it wasn't open when it should have been and we can only speculate as to why the girl sounded unhappy on the phone, but the two could be related.
"We are all young Asian girls here. They are from New York, Florida and California," says one of their RR ads. Maybe they picked the wrong place to set up shop?
-
07-11-21 22:32 #43356Regular Member

Posts: 18Long time lurker. First time commenter. You made me bust a gut laughing. Thank you so much!
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





