Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 883 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 383 783 833 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 933 983 1383 ... LastLast
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 24546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11316

    Spice Red

    Any reviews on her? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...593/4434052958.

    Comments and reviews are all a go but I don't see any reports of her on the forums. She's carplay only but def my type. Any experiences with this one?

  2. #11315
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeTime25  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this this forum. I wondering if anyone had any info on getting ed pills. I used to have a connect but I lost his number. The stuff they sell at the gas station doesn't work for me.
    I got some from Molly, she has a hookup.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...b/654969080208

  3. #11314
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien988  [View Original Post]
    She is a rip off. Right before the session starts she will say she is transgender and then she will say she doesn't do Oral and she doesn't have condoms. Then she says she is a cop if you try to stay.
    Thanks for the heads up.

  4. #11313

    Mystique

    Saw Mystique the other day. She looks bigger than she does in these pics. She only works some days so its hard to get ahold of her sometimes. I went in she gave a good sloppy BBBJ, and she does CIM but not swallow. Damage was 120 for hh but 80 for ss she said. No negotiation on her end.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/60480467.

  5. #11312
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report brother. One question, is she fatter or thinner than the pics in the ad? I know you said smaller, just making sure you meant thinner and not just shorter. Thanks again.

    Shooter!
    I saw her the other day, will review in a sec but to me she was bigger in person. Like fatter.

  6. #11311

    Diamond GG

    Anyone know what happened to Diamond Greek Goddess?

  7. #11310
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnChad2  [View Original Post]
    She just posted an add, or I believe that's her IIRC. I searched the phone number and couldn't find any previous adds with that number. Could be a fake add with stolen pictures or just a new number.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/587409587246
    I realized there's something I should add, while I'm 90% sure the new number is Bri Crofton, I haven't met her in a while, and can't 100% confirm this new # is her. The pics are her, but not from most current ads. She said she has new phone and lost her contacts, and her gmail was hacked and can't access old text app #. Looks like she may also be at a new location. All these things are plausible and have happened before, but not all at same time, LOL. I texted her and I think it was her, or at least someone affiliated with her. I tried to call her to confirm her voice, but she didn't answer. It may seem a bit paranoid, but I guess if some did have her phone and hacked her gmail, it could be a fake ad. Even her StG activity seems different. Just wanted to be clear that I can't 100% say new ad and # is Bri Crofton.

  8. #11309
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnChad2  [View Original Post]
    She just posted an add, or I believe that's her IIRC. I searched the phone number and couldn't find any previous adds with that number. Could be a fake add with stolen pictures or just a new number.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/587409587246
    Once again. As has been mentioned multiple times, the StG ad is Bri / Bree Crofton, who apparently changed her number recently. As has been mentioned multiple times, Bree Curtis Bay / Brooklyn Park is utr and does not have an ad.

  9. #11308

    No surprise

    Quote Originally Posted by Alien988  [View Original Post]
    She is a rip off. Right before the session starts she will say she is transgender and then she will say she doesn't do Oral and she doesn't have condoms. Then she says she is a cop if you try to stay.
    Not sure why this is surprising. Her ad is a textbook of red flags. She looks way above average and is offering up GFE? C'Mon. Her EB ad has pics of another girl as well. Pics look suspiciously polished, as if they were swiped from someone's IG which happens quite often. All signs of a fake ad at worse, or a very fishy and extremely risky ad at best. I'd never gamble on that but I guess dudes still fall for these extremely questionable ads. Did you actually meet the girl in the pics?

  10. #11307
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien988  [View Original Post]
    She is a rip off. Right before the session starts she will say she is transgender and then she will say she doesn't do Oral and she doesn't have condoms. Then she says she is a cop if you try to stay.
    Looks like she's got an ad on alligator too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64402380

  11. #11306
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan63  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    I would love to see her please PM me her contact info thanks.
    She just posted an add, or I believe that's her IIRC. I searched the phone number and couldn't find any previous adds with that number. Could be a fake add with stolen pictures or just a new number.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/587409587246

  12. #11305

    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/aubrey-blair

    She's in washington dc. Have not met her but wish more providers had this look. sadly she is not GFE friendly either.
    https://callescort.org/209-202-0259

    This ad has extras with $$.

  13. #11304

    Young and good looking

    https://tryst.link/escort/aubrey-blair

    She's in washington dc. Have not met her but wish more providers had this look. sadly she is not GFE friendly either.

  14. #11303
    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...daddy/40255247

    Has anyone seen her? Searched but couldn't find anything. Kind of looks too good to be true.
    She is a rip off. Right before the session starts she will say she is transgender and then she will say she doesn't do Oral and she doesn't have condoms. Then she says she is a cop if you try to stay.

  15. #11302

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Don't send pics to a provider, ever.
    Welcome back Shooter 🔥128074;128293;128074;128293;.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape