Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 24541
-
07-11-21 12:08 #11296Senior Member

Posts: 90Go see your regular doctor
These are my thoughts for anyone that's interested.
Originally Posted by PrimeTime25
[View Original Post]
ED drugs have potential major side effects so I don't understand why it's so hard to ask your primary care physician for a real prescription? Just say "I'm having difficulty getting and keeping an erection so could I try generic Viagra or Cialis". And, "I've done some reading on the internet and would like to try Tadalafil". I can get Sildenafil 100 mg and Tadalafil 20 mg from Sam's Club Pharmacy for about a buck a pill with my Plus membership. They're a little bit more with the basic membership. Costco probs has similar pricing but I don't go there so not sure.
Most importantly is that it becomes part of your medical record and if something happens to you the emergency physicians will know it could possibly be in your system. The main issue with ED pills is if, God forbid, you have chest pain / heat attack. The ED pills combined with the treatment for chest pain can cause a life threatening drop in your blood pressure. Aka death.
Also, if you're interested, I prefer Tadalafil (Cialis) because of the effect lasting for an extended weekend off of 1 pill and I don't get the raging headache or flushed face that Sildenafil is famous for and I don't have to worry as much about the timing of taking the pill vs when and what I can eat. And of course if you're drinking alcohol it ain't going to do much.
-
07-11-21 11:43 #11295Senior Member

Posts: 44Aber
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...daddy/40255247
Has anyone seen her? Searched but couldn't find anything. Kind of looks too good to be true.
-
07-11-21 11:31 #11294Senior Member

Posts: 96Cb bree
Hey,
I would love to see her please PM me her contact info thanks.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 10:51 #11293Senior Member

Posts: 194Tgtbt
I don't know I found before they were blonde duo they were blonde bombshell. First post is only from Jun 28 https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...l/281101055821 .
Originally Posted by MattKenseth
[View Original Post]
Seems to me with all the fires and hearts emojis and poor grammar they could be scam. They also posted an ad this morning in OC, so unless they are in two cities at once I think it is fake. Probably a deposit scammer.
-
07-11-21 08:49 #11292Banned Member

Posts: 268B duo
I also just noticed this morning that they are advertising in Baltimore and in Ocean City both at the same time this morning. I will proceed with caution about possible uncle LEO. Or a scam.
Originally Posted by MattKenseth
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 08:43 #11291Banned Member

Posts: 268Duo
Wanted $300 each and everything covered.
Originally Posted by MattKenseth
[View Original Post]
Umm. No thank you. Can't imagine paying 600 for an all covered 3 some. If price was reasonable would've giving it a shot.
-
07-11-21 00:47 #11290Regular Member

Posts: 14Sweet lady but the drug toll is effecting her swollen legs marks and bruises all Over still pretty thick micskills ok she will let you.
Originally Posted by Dobson
[View Original Post]
Cum in her mouth.
-
07-11-21 00:05 #11289Senior Member

Posts: 186Blonde Duo
Anyone had any luck with the Blonde Duo? I just missed them in OC!
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...o/446743990136
-
07-10-21 23:53 #11288Senior Member

Posts: 31I might know who your talking pm for his number.
Originally Posted by PrimeTime25
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 23:42 #11287Senior Member

Posts: 414Roxy
It's been months ago but I've seen a few times at a hotel by whitemarsh mall, I think it was 80 ss and everything was covered. I can't remember much other than I didn't have any issues back then.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 23:04 #11286Senior Member

Posts: 209Good point.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 23:02 #11285Senior Member

Posts: 209Roxy Review
I haven't figured out how to research a provider so I can use some intel on Roxy. I know she has been around for awhile but I've never had that dream.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/626713409481
-
07-10-21 21:03 #11284Regular Member

Posts: 14Need help finding her
Does anyone know what happened to her or her real name it's important that I contact her.
-
07-10-21 18:34 #11283Senior Member

Posts: 334Roman and others
There are too many options for ED to list. Roman, Lemonaide. It's all over the phone and it's not that expensive.
Originally Posted by PrimeTime25
[View Original Post]
If you wanted to do it outside of the eyes of official US based places, there are tons of online options. Before Roman and others, I would use https://www.clearskypharmacy.biz . Seemed to work ok. It takes about 4-5 weeks for things to arrive.
-
07-10-21 16:47 #11282Senior Member

Posts: 30There's really no reason to order Ed pills from overseas anymore. I use bluechew.com now, you will have the pills in a couple of days after a 2 min telehealth visit with a doctor. I had the telehealth appointment an hour after signing up and the pills arrived a few days later. You could also just go see your regular doctor.
Originally Posted by PrimeTime25
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






