Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 884 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 384 784 834 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 934 984 1384 ... LastLast
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 24551
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11306
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnChad2  [View Original Post]
    She just posted an add, or I believe that's her IIRC. I searched the phone number and couldn't find any previous adds with that number. Could be a fake add with stolen pictures or just a new number.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/587409587246
    Once again. As has been mentioned multiple times, the StG ad is Bri / Bree Crofton, who apparently changed her number recently. As has been mentioned multiple times, Bree Curtis Bay / Brooklyn Park is utr and does not have an ad.

  2. #11305

    No surprise

    Quote Originally Posted by Alien988  [View Original Post]
    She is a rip off. Right before the session starts she will say she is transgender and then she will say she doesn't do Oral and she doesn't have condoms. Then she says she is a cop if you try to stay.
    Not sure why this is surprising. Her ad is a textbook of red flags. She looks way above average and is offering up GFE? C'Mon. Her EB ad has pics of another girl as well. Pics look suspiciously polished, as if they were swiped from someone's IG which happens quite often. All signs of a fake ad at worse, or a very fishy and extremely risky ad at best. I'd never gamble on that but I guess dudes still fall for these extremely questionable ads. Did you actually meet the girl in the pics?

  3. #11304
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien988  [View Original Post]
    She is a rip off. Right before the session starts she will say she is transgender and then she will say she doesn't do Oral and she doesn't have condoms. Then she says she is a cop if you try to stay.
    Looks like she's got an ad on alligator too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64402380

  4. #11303
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan63  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    I would love to see her please PM me her contact info thanks.
    She just posted an add, or I believe that's her IIRC. I searched the phone number and couldn't find any previous adds with that number. Could be a fake add with stolen pictures or just a new number.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/587409587246

  5. #11302

    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/aubrey-blair

    She's in washington dc. Have not met her but wish more providers had this look. sadly she is not GFE friendly either.
    https://callescort.org/209-202-0259

    This ad has extras with $$.

  6. #11301

    Young and good looking

    https://tryst.link/escort/aubrey-blair

    She's in washington dc. Have not met her but wish more providers had this look. sadly she is not GFE friendly either.

  7. #11300
    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...daddy/40255247

    Has anyone seen her? Searched but couldn't find anything. Kind of looks too good to be true.
    She is a rip off. Right before the session starts she will say she is transgender and then she will say she doesn't do Oral and she doesn't have condoms. Then she says she is a cop if you try to stay.

  8. #11299

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Don't send pics to a provider, ever.
    Welcome back Shooter 🔥128074;128293;128074;128293;.

  9. #11298

    Casey: Pic Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer1  [View Original Post]
    Something that everyone seems to have left out of their review is that Casey requires photo verification during your first time (I believe it was Baltimore2020 from last year was the only one that mentioned this). I skipped.
    Indeed I did state that and that was a Hard Pass for me. I remember I sent a look alike pic to Kiarra from Wilkins on the first date which was almost 2 yrs ago. I also made sure she deleted the picture in front of me.

    Stay safe.

    B.

  10. #11297

    Blonde Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by MattKenseth  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with the Blonde Duo? I just missed them in OC!

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...o/446743990136
    Was able to get in touch with them this morning. They said 200/ hh 300/ h EACH and it's duo only. No one on one. Outside of my price range and everything covered.

  11. #11296

    Go see your regular doctor

    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeTime25  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this this forum. I wondering if anyone had any info on getting ed pills. I used to have a connect but I lost his number. The stuff they sell at the gas station doesn't work for me.
    These are my thoughts for anyone that's interested.

    ED drugs have potential major side effects so I don't understand why it's so hard to ask your primary care physician for a real prescription? Just say "I'm having difficulty getting and keeping an erection so could I try generic Viagra or Cialis". And, "I've done some reading on the internet and would like to try Tadalafil". I can get Sildenafil 100 mg and Tadalafil 20 mg from Sam's Club Pharmacy for about a buck a pill with my Plus membership. They're a little bit more with the basic membership. Costco probs has similar pricing but I don't go there so not sure.

    Most importantly is that it becomes part of your medical record and if something happens to you the emergency physicians will know it could possibly be in your system. The main issue with ED pills is if, God forbid, you have chest pain / heat attack. The ED pills combined with the treatment for chest pain can cause a life threatening drop in your blood pressure. Aka death.

    Also, if you're interested, I prefer Tadalafil (Cialis) because of the effect lasting for an extended weekend off of 1 pill and I don't get the raging headache or flushed face that Sildenafil is famous for and I don't have to worry as much about the timing of taking the pill vs when and what I can eat. And of course if you're drinking alcohol it ain't going to do much.

  12. #11295

    Aber

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...daddy/40255247

    Has anyone seen her? Searched but couldn't find anything. Kind of looks too good to be true.

  13. #11294

    Cb bree

    Hey,

    I would love to see her please PM me her contact info thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    Saw CB bree again and service was great as usual. Everytime I go see her I always pass her street though. Needle in haystack. Easy setup through text if you seen her before. She does have a cat if you allergic. I normally see her for QV never could last in her tight pussy longer than 10 mins. This time went for the half with multiple pops she starts with a pretty good bbj then turn her over for some k9 until I fill her up with the first load. Then we chill and talk for minute while I'm trying get my energy back up. Then we start round 2 she gives me bbj until I ready I told her hop on for some cowgirl until she cums told me to grab her throat. Then we switched to mish until I nutted all in her pussy again it was great. Damaged 150.

  14. #11293

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by MattKenseth  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with the Blonde Duo? I just missed them in OC!

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...o/446743990136
    I don't know I found before they were blonde duo they were blonde bombshell. First post is only from Jun 28 https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...l/281101055821 .

    Seems to me with all the fires and hearts emojis and poor grammar they could be scam. They also posted an ad this morning in OC, so unless they are in two cities at once I think it is fake. Probably a deposit scammer.

  15. #11292

    B duo

    Quote Originally Posted by MattKenseth  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with the Blonde Duo? I just missed them in OC!

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...o/446743990136
    I also just noticed this morning that they are advertising in Baltimore and in Ocean City both at the same time this morning. I will proceed with caution about possible uncle LEO. Or a scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape