Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,946 to 15,960 of 37345
-
07-11-21 22:14 #21400Senior Member

Posts: 108Sure have. In my dreams! I'm pretty sure it is fake.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 21:54 #21399Senior Member

Posts: 1069Keep paying that price or check the SW forum out. Plenty of. 2 to. 4 bbjs in the streets. Otherwise your search online for a cheap bbjs will continue.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 21:47 #21398Senior Member

Posts: 234Is Karma or barbie back? Which gal is the queen.
Originally Posted by RazorGator22
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 20:07 #21397Senior Member

Posts: 147Where's the bbjs at?
Where the bbjs at?
All I'm seeing is bbjs for $ which I'm not paying that much for LOL.
-
07-11-21 19:46 #21396Regular Member

Posts: 22I made contact but she wants a selfie with references so I stopped at that point. I haven't seen anyone in a while. If anyone wants to share Jodi, thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 16:19 #21395Senior Member

Posts: 63I really appreciate the info bud. Saw her today after getting info from you. One of the best times I've had. She really takes care of you and enjoys what she does. I had a great time. Originally agreed to HH but after 10 minutes I extended it to an hour. Probably will see her tomorrow too.
Originally Posted by JackSplat
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 15:48 #21394Asshole

Posts: 567Yeah. Kimmie has no many rules LOL. Not my speed.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 15:29 #21393Senior Member

Posts: 1449OK thanks I knew she was on social media but figured maybe somebody saw her and I've seen several Ig girls in fact one is here now staying at the RR, name is Kimmie. She from I believe Arizona not 100%. Be safe.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 11:58 #21392Asshole

Posts: 567A quick google image search would of answered your question. That's Rubi Rose. An IG girl. 100% fake. Tx number and got a response that said she was at the Holiday Inn Express on Bell Creek Rd. Never asked for a deposit which is what I expected. Just shut down.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 23:45 #21391Senior Member

Posts: 133July Morris
Thinking of setting something up with this one. https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6545189.htm?cat=1.
Anyone have any luck with her? I'm not seeing much info on her. Just want to be sure before reaching out to her.
-
07-10-21 22:20 #21390Senior Member

Posts: 68Doubles?
Anyone got a recommendation for any providers who provide with a friend (and also assuming they see new clients)?
Dakota seems to be out of my reach.
Staxx said she'd do doubles but both times I set something up, her friend wasn't there. Kinda feel like she's cat fishing me. Which is fine by the way. Either way its good to see her and I'm going to leave happy.
Saw someone asking about Richmond Hotties. How'd that turn out and are they still in the area? If so any idea how long they'll be here for?
Couldn't find Daisey or Maria on STG to get their contact info.
A search term I can use on here (to check reviews) or STG (so I can find their number) would be super helpful with your recommendation.
Thanks in advance.
-
07-10-21 19:50 #21389Senior Member

Posts: 1449Anybody
Has anyone seen her.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/499542607025
-
07-10-21 10:47 #21388Senior Member

Posts: 317Jodi
She definitely is and is never disappointing. She is in a good spot too. Enjoy and be safe.
Originally Posted by JackSplat
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 09:49 #21387Senior Member

Posts: 74Jodi is definitely back
Hey kids. Just a heads up that The queen herself is back in circulation. For those that don't know. Educate yourself. There are plenty of reviews and such on here. She practically put me in a coma yesterday at her hut up on brook rd near Parham. Some clown stood her up and I managed to save her roof and boy was she ever grateful. Both the 804-XXX-0043 AND THE 804-XXX-3601 are in service. Ill check back and provide numbers when I can to seniors. Those that have the numbers. Don't miss the unicorn again.
JS.
-
07-10-21 08:19 #21386Senior Member

Posts: 31Definition
That, my friend, is called "marriage".
Originally Posted by JoseQuervos
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




