Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,336 to 16,350 of 30790
-
07-12-21 12:51 #14455Senior Member

Posts: 808Second Visit to Raleigh
My first visit a few months ago was unsuccessful with several bouts of ghosting or messages returned days later.
In town for my second visit. After reading the last ten pages of forum I narrowed it down to this chick:
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/808532167332
I prefer under 30 and thinner. I had the Latina chick and Summer on the radar but my Spanish is bad and saw Summer review on the BBFS thread, which my experience there is either really really good or not.
Any others to consider that may not have been reviewed in a while?
-
07-12-21 12:01 #14454Senior Member

Posts: 37Spinner
Hey all,
I don't post all that much but have a bit in the past, was wondering if anyone could suggest a fun spinner type in the rtp area?
-
07-12-21 11:45 #14453Senior Member

Posts: 619Thanks
Never ever would I guess. Looked at the evolution of an addict. Three muggs from hot to near death. I hope she is getting help at this moment. Can't imagine even locking her up but taking her straight to Holly Hills. Damn.
Originally Posted by Kvothe711
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 11:02 #14452Senior Member

Posts: 827Seems like she's back. Whats her IG?
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 05:04 #14451Banned Member

Posts: 719This one has been around for a long time. Its my son is sick, my wife is in jail / hospital, I lost my job. The list is endless. Just recently moved to Henderson from Va. I don't know of anyone actually seeing her or and reviews. Run very fast very far far away!
Originally Posted by Ceser
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 17:12 #14450Senior Member

Posts: 458Lily Flowers
I saw her a couple years ago. She is the girl in the pics and has a really nice personality. She moved to Fla but is back now it appears. She doesn't like to do as but a nuru rub from her would be a treat imo. Very hot.
Originally Posted by ErlichBachman
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 16:26 #14449Senior Member

Posts: 41Yo WTF even is this? Lmfao.
Originally Posted by WGraves
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 16:09 #14448Regular Member

Posts: 16Thinks hes refering to SRD
Think its SRD on 7/10.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 15:56 #14447Senior Member

Posts: 43She's real.
She's been reviewed, over on the Fayetteville board I believe. General consensus was that she used to be a fantastic dream until demons took over, and now she's back on the scene, seemingly clean again. No recent reviews, but she is by all accounts quite real.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 14:24 #14446Senior Member

Posts: 161As weird as it can be
Just some weird stuff, crazy who's taking these baits.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/pho...t/953257415301
-
07-11-21 12:57 #14445Senior Member

Posts: 302So she replied with 100/200/300 for qv / hhr / hr. Told her I was having a hard time believing she was real. She offered to send a video. Gave her a fake name and she replied back with a 6 second video stating "Hi <name I gave her I'm definitely real" with today's date and Raleigh on the video. Feel like such a specific video means she's real. Said she's local.
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 10:37 #14444Senior Member

Posts: 619Mj
MJ initials do not appear in mugshots for 7/10.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 08:04 #14443Senior Member

Posts: 300That far away look
MJ 7/10. Muggsy.
-
07-11-21 07:36 #14442Senior Member

Posts: 84Diva
Diva.
I was out and about last night and came across this one saw her reviews on EB and decided to pull the trigger. Was in the mood for a nice BBJCIM. Called got the usual LE check then price list. In a decent hotel in the Crabtree area. When I was outside called and got room #. When she opened the door it was the girl in the pics wearing lingerie. Put down donation chatted for a bit and laid back on the bed and let her do her work. Must say very nice bbj would repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64323285#.
-
07-11-21 02:23 #14441Senior Member

Posts: 74Two reviews?
Hey man nice review, seems you enjoyed yourself very much but why do you have two similar reviews of the same provider in like a 25 minute time span? That and the way you talk make it sound like your the provider making this review LOL.
Originally Posted by Seremel
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





