Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 597 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 647 697 1097 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 18236
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9296

    Thanks babe

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchi420  [View Original Post]
    Late review but went to see sunflower at her incall earlier in the week. Comms were great as always and setup was quick since I'm usually a last minute planner. I haven't dreamed of her in a while but her BBBJ skills have definitely improved. Wish I could say that I was able to last a longer but I've been saving this load for over 3 weeks and the release was much needed. She is still a curvy thick latina and anyone on the fence about seeing her should reach out to her asap!

    Thanks for the amazing time and ill see you soon!
    It was great seeing you again & catching up! Be well, stay safe, see you soon! .

  2. #9295

    Sunflower

    Late review but went to see sunflower at her incall earlier in the week. Comms were great as always and setup was quick since I'm usually a last minute planner. I haven't dreamed of her in a while but her BBBJ skills have definitely improved. Wish I could say that I was able to last a longer but I've been saving this load for over 3 weeks and the release was much needed. She is still a curvy thick latina and anyone on the fence about seeing her should reach out to her asap!

    Thanks for the amazing time and ill see you soon!

  3. #9294

    What's wrong with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by DixieProwler  [View Original Post]
    Never thought of that. I don't think the being first bothered her but I think the train got to her pimple size brain. I would day let her starve but that would take awhile.
    That's so weird! I can't believe she got pissed when you were completely disrespectful to her and talked to her like she's a cum rag. There must be something wrong with her. And just in case she thought, "maybe I just took that shitty comment wrong," it's good that you came on here and continued to trash her to let her know you're really just a misunderstood great guy. She's really missing out. What the fuck is up with her!

  4. #9293
    Quote Originally Posted by BudGreen  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what would happen if you asked to be the last after a long day and request she not shower?
    She'd say "Montes, is that you"?

  5. #9292
    Quote Originally Posted by BudGreen  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what would happen if you asked to be the last after a long day and request she not shower?
    Never thought of that. I don't think the being first bothered her but I think the train got to her pimple size brain. I would day let her starve but that would take awhile.

  6. #9291

    Possible solution

    Quote Originally Posted by DixieProwler  [View Original Post]
    Basically she did the same to me. I asked to be the first one of the day so I would not be the last one on the train. She got pissed but since she is a little bit heavy it did not break my heart. LOL.
    I wonder what would happen if you asked to be the last after a long day and request she not shower?

  7. #9290
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Sunflower excellent BBBJ, really good fuck, but very temperamental. You are not the first and won't be the last. I still don't know why she is pissed at me but oh well next!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Basically she did the same to me. I asked to be the first one of the day so I would not be the last one on the train. She got pissed but since she is a little bit heavy it did not break my heart. LOL.

  8. #9289
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Wasted my time driving out there. Set up a date with her and told her what time I'll be there exactly and when I showed up I had to wait an extra 15 minutes since she was at Walmart. To make things worst she told me doesn't have enough money on her card for a room and she wants to do a car date. First of all I'm not paying $ for a car date qv and second I drove my work truck there with absolutely no space in there for another person.
    Unexpectedly she actually made it up to me by driving out to where I was instead of me going all the way too her place.

  9. #9288
    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to give a review of her. First off, thanks latinlover for the digits. Safe spot at her home. She uses an area of her house that looks like it could have been a garage once. Anyway, amazing BBBJ. It was long and slow with lots of attention to the boys. I didn't ask for anything else, but she took her top off so I can suck on them a bit. She talks a lot but it's ok, because she is soft spoken and not scatter brained. If I lived closer, I would visit more often. Will definitely try to repeat when in the area.
    Is this the readhead that lived by where Cassie used to staty in Longwood by 43X?

  10. #9287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    I upset her with one wrong question too and was cut off.

    I wish I could get another chance.
    Sunflower excellent BBBJ, really good fuck, but very temperamental. You are not the first and won't be the last. I still don't know why she is pissed at me but oh well next!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  11. #9286

    Move on

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    I upset her with one wrong question too and was cut off.

    I wish I could get another chance.
    As long as she has her white knights drooling over her she will be shitty to everyone else. I can tell you from hitting it one time raw, it was a memorable experience, but there are younger and tighter that are willing to give you the same level of GFE and maybe more.

  12. #9285

    Sunflower

    I upset her with one wrong question too and was cut off.

    I wish I could get another chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100  [View Original Post]
    You guys are lucky bastards. Last year I asked her for an additional picture and she got upset over that. I have apologized through PM and text. Didn't mean her no disrespect. LAtin sunflower if you are reading just know I am still sorry.

  13. #9284

    Bunny

    Wasted my time driving out there. Set up a date with her and told her what time I'll be there exactly and when I showed up I had to wait an extra 15 minutes since she was at Walmart. To make things worst she told me doesn't have enough money on her card for a room and she wants to do a car date. First of all I'm not paying $ for a car date qv and second I drove my work truck there with absolutely no space in there for another person.

  14. #9283

    Bunny

    I have been looking all day. Apparently the ad on STG has been deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Got a link to her STG ad?

  15. #9282
    Quote Originally Posted by HungStud2000  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to meet w her, she is no longer utr bc she did post an ad on stg. She is a cool girl. I really like her southern accent. Hope she hangs around this town as she had just recently arrived. Your other descriptions on the extra curricular activities are spot on.
    Got a link to her STG ad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape