Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 210 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3136
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1561

    Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    I was just there and the place is clean inside and has a sauna and table shower. Saw Kim who is Japanese and late 40's. She did CFS but does not allow FIV. Cannot say if new management or not.
    Any other details available for Kim at Tokyo? Sunny left a few months ago and Hannah was not my cup of tea. New talent is always good news.

  2. #1560

    Bucket list

    Quote Originally Posted by MustacheRide  [View Original Post]
    Now by open menu is Greek part of that? Anyone here try it with ginger it's on my bucket list.
    Haven't seen Mikki in some time so I don't know if still a menu option but you could visit the islands when she was at the islands in Lansing (a number of years ago).

  3. #1559

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and had a great time with Ginger. Nice Korean lady with amazing DD's, shaved kitty, and amazing technique. Near as I can tell her menu is wide open. She did ask if I wanted a raincoat or not. You guys are lucky to have this talking Jackson! May have to come back for another visit soon.
    Now by open menu is Greek part of that? Anyone here try it with ginger it's on my bucket list.

  4. #1558
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    New ads say under new management and new talent. Does anyone have recent reports of the talent, look of the interior, cleanliness etc?
    I agree that the "under new management and new talent" is seldom if ever accurate. Can you imagine what these ads would look like if "truth in advertising" rules were actually enforced?

    "Under management by the same, bitchy mammasan.

    No new girls. Same girls as always, only older and heavier. They look nothing like the sexy models in our ad. ".

  5. #1557

    Oriental Health

    Stopped by and had a great time with Ginger. Nice Korean lady with amazing DD's, shaved kitty, and amazing technique. Near as I can tell her menu is wide open. She did ask if I wanted a raincoat or not. You guys are lucky to have this talking Jackson! May have to come back for another visit soon.

  6. #1556

    Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    New ads say under new management and new talent. Does anyone have recent reports of the talent, look of the interior, cleanliness etc?
    I was just there and the place is clean inside and has a sauna and table shower. Saw Kim who is Japanese and late 40's. She did CFS but does not allow FIV. Cannot say if new management or not.

  7. #1555
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    New ads say under new management and new talent. Does anyone have recent reports of the talent, look of the interior, cleanliness etc?
    Every AMP ad I've ever seen says that LOL.

  8. #1554

    Rainbow and Tokyo

    New ads say under new management and new talent. Does anyone have recent reports of the talent, look of the interior, cleanliness etc?

  9. #1553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Mikki's Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick1983  [View Original Post]
    When I was active I had seen Ginger numerous times (probably 20 times) and Mickey twice. Always BBFS. Never caught anything mostly due to luck.

    I see your point though. Mickey has been bbing people for 20-30 years and never caught anything which really should be studied in some medical journal.
    I'd be willing to bet that Mikki takes extraordinary care of her pussy, douching after every session, and with some industrial-strength, anti-bacterial type stuff, too. We're talking pornstar-level care of her vay-jay. Likewise, there's probably a reason she doesn't shave, either (at least her FUPA area).

    Of course, if you asked her about it, I have no doubt she'd never give a straight answer.

  10. #1552

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Comparing her to Sandy is high praise! I read here some time back that Sandy is now down your way.
    Sandy is now in Westville il. (right next to Danville). Same great time except much more relaxed and much less rushed. She is pretty close to the top of my list.

  11. #1551
    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    This sounds like a case study for a prestigious medical journal: Asian massage worker seems to be immune to STD's!

    It would be interesting to know if anyone has experienced any repercussions from a Mikki visit, but I'm not sure that the forum moderators would allow a post of that nature.
    When I was active I had seen Ginger numerous times (probably 20 times) and Mickey twice. Always BBFS. Never caught anything mostly due to luck.

    I see your point though. Mickey has been bbing people for 20-30 years and never caught anything which really should be studied in some medical journal.

  12. #1550
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesF  [View Original Post]
    You Michigan guys have no idea how lucky you have it. In the Chicago area we have nowhere near the choice you do. After reading so many favorable posts about Ginger I decided to go see her. The problem is a 3 hour drive each way. Got up early and arrived there a little after 9. She is a little older than I expected, but she all the right equipment and she certainly knows how to use it. In addition to that you can actually have a conversation with her. Very nice lady. I had a great time. Two thumbs up. Way up. She reminds me of Sandy that use to be in B. C.
    Where is she?

  13. #1549

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesF  [View Original Post]
    You Michigan guys have no idea how lucky you have it. In the Chicago area we have nowhere near the choice you do. After reading so many favorable posts about Ginger I decided to go see her. The problem is a 3 hour drive each way. Got up early and arrived there a little after 9. She is a little older than I expected, but she all the right equipment and she certainly knows how to use it. In addition to that you can actually have a conversation with her. Very nice lady. I had a great time. Two thumbs up. Way up. She reminds me of Sandy that use to be in B. C.
    Comparing her to Sandy is high praise! I read here some time back that Sandy is now down your way.

  14. #1548

    Ginger

    You Michigan guys have no idea how lucky you have it. In the Chicago area we have nowhere near the choice you do. After reading so many favorable posts about Ginger I decided to go see her. The problem is a 3 hour drive each way. Got up early and arrived there a little after 9. She is a little older than I expected, but she all the right equipment and she certainly knows how to use it. In addition to that you can actually have a conversation with her. Very nice lady. I had a great time. Two thumbs up. Way up. She reminds me of Sandy that use to be in B. C.

  15. #1547
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesitBare69  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of making a trip to Lucky to see Mikki again. Been a couple month so I'm do for a visit. I normally call ahead. Did they change numbers. Though it was a 517 before an I looked now an it's 989 number. If anyone know the correct number PM it to me. Thanks.
    Last time I called a dude answered. I wasn't aware they changed numbers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape