Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,216 to 19,230 of 41285
-
07-10-21 21:05 #22070Senior Member

Posts: 27Rant
These providers here are such trash. Time and time again I follow some members recommendations to only be greeted by some drug addict. Can a heroin addict suck a D. Yes. Because she responds to your text, and doesn't rob you, does this put her into the gem category? We should truly be looking out for one another. In my 8 yrs here in Jax its been on mess after the next, and yes I have offered sound feedback from my experiences.
-
07-10-21 19:56 #22069Senior Member

Posts: 1170About time wasters
I was told by a provider (biker looking Nadia) that she is so inundated with calls / texts, she cannot get to us all--like 50-100 per day. In essence, I am sure the other girls share the same sentiments--Meli said something similar. It is not going to get any better folks. Too little supply; very high demand. It is hightime to find another hobby. Or be prepared for perpetual ghosting!
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 19:54 #22068Senior Member

Posts: 244I tried calling but no answer or no text response. If anyone partakes let me know.
Originally Posted by MovingForward
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 19:10 #22067Senior Member

Posts: 119Time Wasters
I've hit the jackpot on time wasters recently.
I'm in dry and barren St Aug, so I have to venture outward. I have only s windows of opportunities due to the obvious reasons. I'm 0 for 2 this past week with ghosted when arriving at their location. Ugh.
Ugh. This one had marginal reviews, but I thought she was cute. Time waster.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/168565272852
-
07-10-21 18:16 #22066Senior Member

Posts: 1840Not Rachel
It wasn't Rachel though I did see her the week before she passed away, such a tragedy, haven't we seen enough of those in the last few years! She was a tiny little spinner, Lisa perhaps, I can't remember but she was a lot of fun. JD.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 16:03 #22065Senior Member

Posts: 1246Jessica
Oh man! I didn't know she was advertising. I've been seeing her off and on for a while (maybe 3-4 times a year) even when she was in St. Augustine. I helped her out a few weeks back, and she's currently living in a not so good motel off of Mayport Road. But, she keeps it very clean and she seems pretty clean and clear headed right now. She's always reminded me of the high school librarian who always wore her shirts and skirts a little too tight because she knew that she had a nice body for her age, and liked giving the guys boners. That's her!
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
She's got nice skin, a great ass (although starting to age), her tits are small and have their last bit of life left in them. But she's always sucked my dick good (she would turn where I could see and touch that ass), and she would ride a cock like the energizer bunny. I have no idea what she charges the typical monger, so all I can see is what she has on her site. I've never had any issues with her, but as always, everyone's encounter may vary.
-
07-10-21 15:34 #22064Senior Member

Posts: 1260Read Post# 22049
Just yesterday some posted that she was a scammer.
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 15:08 #22063Senior Member

Posts: 205Tried to.
Texted her as I thought she looked great (and sane).
Asked where her in call was and she said she had just left Jax but if I wanted to send her money for a room near her home in GA, I could do that.
I said great, tell me what town and I will get the room. She texted back that I insulted her because I accused her of wanting to rip me off and good-bye to me forever.
So yes, I think its fake. Jax does not get that kind of talent.
Suit.
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 14:57 #22062Senior Member

Posts: 86Reminds me of jordyn who let me bang once in someone's condo she had then ripped me off like a month later.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 14:43 #22061Senior Member

Posts: 32Just my type!
But the ad has many errors. Was she in Jax?
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 14:35 #22060Senior Member

Posts: 260GA Peach
If I had to bet, I'd say this one is a fake.
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 14:32 #22059Senior Member

Posts: 86Lainey is great but she does have a lot of sores. She can take a pounding.
Originally Posted by SumGhai
[View Original Post]
Versace is a sporadic crackhead.
-
07-10-21 14:11 #22058Senior Member

Posts: 70Anyone partake in this Georgia peach Rebecca
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/301202206625
Anyone partake with this Georgia peach of a girl she sure looks cute.
-
07-10-21 12:58 #22057Senior Member

Posts: 522Meli
I guess I should've been more specific. For the guys that have seen Meli. What other provider you think is better then Meli? Me personally, I've seen my fair share. Can't think of one that's close. Maybe Midwest a few years back.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 12:36 #22056Senior Member

Posts: 1260Hayley's Hygeine
I think she washes her coochie with fish sauce😆.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






