Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,231 to 19,245 of 41293
-
07-10-21 15:08 #22063Senior Member

Posts: 205Tried to.
Texted her as I thought she looked great (and sane).
Asked where her in call was and she said she had just left Jax but if I wanted to send her money for a room near her home in GA, I could do that.
I said great, tell me what town and I will get the room. She texted back that I insulted her because I accused her of wanting to rip me off and good-bye to me forever.
So yes, I think its fake. Jax does not get that kind of talent.
Suit.
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 14:57 #22062Senior Member

Posts: 86Reminds me of jordyn who let me bang once in someone's condo she had then ripped me off like a month later.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 14:43 #22061Senior Member

Posts: 32Just my type!
But the ad has many errors. Was she in Jax?
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 14:35 #22060Senior Member

Posts: 260GA Peach
If I had to bet, I'd say this one is a fake.
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 14:32 #22059Senior Member

Posts: 86Lainey is great but she does have a lot of sores. She can take a pounding.
Originally Posted by SumGhai
[View Original Post]
Versace is a sporadic crackhead.
-
07-10-21 14:11 #22058Senior Member

Posts: 70Anyone partake in this Georgia peach Rebecca
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/301202206625
Anyone partake with this Georgia peach of a girl she sure looks cute.
-
07-10-21 12:58 #22057Senior Member

Posts: 522Meli
I guess I should've been more specific. For the guys that have seen Meli. What other provider you think is better then Meli? Me personally, I've seen my fair share. Can't think of one that's close. Maybe Midwest a few years back.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 12:36 #22056Senior Member

Posts: 1260Hayley's Hygeine
I think she washes her coochie with fish sauce😆.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 12:33 #22055Senior Member

Posts: 1260Mandy's little Buddy
Wouldn't happen to be Rachel aka Rocky would it? Rest her soul.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 12:27 #22054Senior Member

Posts: 1260Better Than Who?
Am I missing something? Seems your post is cut short.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
I've talked to Meli via SM about things non-Game, general topic stuff. At first I thought it was her til her one reply changed to like if she was jumping into the conversation. Halted our convo once she gave me her steep asking amount. Trying to see if I could finagle another angle for a reasonable amount.
-
07-10-21 12:15 #22053Senior Member

Posts: 374Karo latina
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2473026
If you like tiny beautiful Latinas with a great attitude, you better hit this one up.
-
07-10-21 11:32 #22052Senior Member

Posts: 522Funny story
I found usasexguide in hopes of warning guys about her after she robbed me. Little did I know. I was a little late to the party. LOL. She been doing the shit for years. Only if I would've discovered this page before hand.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 10:30 #22051Senior Member

Posts: 522Who's better
For the ones that's been fortunate to have seen Meli. In you guys opinion. Who's better??
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/230934241536
-
07-10-21 10:25 #22050Senior Member

Posts: 347Bella
I saw bella once. She's real and the pictures are accurate but she will rush you, at least for QV. She may also request a pic or a video call. Her performance was just ok and her prices are higher than usual. No signs of candy or management, she was staying on upper tier hotel when I saw her. You can think of her as a mid scale escort, lower volume and caters to higher class men. If you're looking for hot, clean and young and you don't mind spending more then go enjoy. Damage was $. 4 for qv.
Originally Posted by SumGhai
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 05:43 #22049Senior Member

Posts: 1840Mandy
The list of mongers this woman has ripped off is so long it would fill a page! I used to see Mandy's little buddy, her name escapes me at the moment, who I personally never had an issue with but always had a bad feeling about Mandy, 6th sense or call it what you will but I never trusted her and the many reports about her ripping people off has proven my intuition correct. The bad press has obviously not slowed her down though of late the reports have been fewer and farther between. Personally I never thought she looked all that great but that was at least five years ago and pre tit job, I can't think she's gotten any better looking in that time, tits look good though! History has a way of repeating it's self and I for one would steer clear of Mandy. JD.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




