Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 8147
-
07-13-21 00:07 #1052Senior Member

Posts: 66They raised BBFS upcharge, it used to be less but now it's a full 100.
Originally Posted by Asobou
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 22:52 #1051Banned Member

Posts: 628Also about 4 different Korean spas in Chicago with 5 girls working at 180/220 total rates with Kgirls just as hot as the agencies.
Originally Posted by FineDining
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 22:49 #1050Banned Member

Posts: 628Daphne looks a whole lot like 'Sinbi' can anyone confirm? She was dying her hair that color too.
Originally Posted by Badger03
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 22:15 #1049Senior Member

Posts: 353Default
Booker just went to "default" when you called and asked for outcall. Normal outcall is 4 bills, and he assumed you wanted bare for the extra 100.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
That said, there are Vegas prices when you see other cities rates. It sucks to be local in a tourist town.
-
07-12-21 21:28 #1048Regular Member

Posts: 9I Fly from Utah for this.
Been making quick day trips down to Vegas from Utah for awhile now. I wish we had something even close to comparable up here.
VAC has always been my go to. They have not really ever let me down. Just saw a couple newbies go up. Whos the best in the lineup?
-
07-12-21 00:32 #1047Senior Member

Posts: 71I text Aria today and she quoted me $700 and it was outcall only. I text back and said no thank you.
Originally Posted by PunPun
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 21:17 #1046Senior Member

Posts: 1765Visitor Report
I really wanted to hit one of the Little Tokyo girls after researching and RTFF. Called up but was quoted 500 for an outcall and I hadn't even asked for BBFS CIP or any extras yet. OK, there are LV tourist prices and then there is just too much. When I countered with 300 (the rate that I have read on the forum), I was told that was for in call only. Unfortunately, I was never able to find the time afterwards to go through all the verification procedures and travel for the in call. After reading the more recent reviews on LTLV, I know I missed out. Such is life. I'll have to make it a point to set aside the time for one of these K-girl beauties when I visit again.
-
07-11-21 18:30 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 3424Sara
Just to help out those that aren't familiar, this is the link:
Originally Posted by LvJanGun
[View Original Post]
My name is Sara. Little Tokyo LV.
http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=sara
-
07-11-21 13:55 #1044Senior Member

Posts: 141Sara again.
Man,
After seeing her the first time she was only mind and I needed her on my dick again. Checked her out again yesterday. Same type of service. Explosive fun. She is something special.
-
07-11-21 13:00 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 3424Or from Seaman Recruit to Seaman Apprentice. Bad-dum. LOL.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 12:44 #1042Banned Member

Posts: 139Spot on
Definitely get BBFS / GFE in Dallas and those rates do reflect complete package. I use a couple of spas that have the hottest Koreans in the USA In my opinion. A few come from LA, NY. Most live there.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 02:16 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 7266TOFTT and report back?
Originally Posted by PunPun
[View Original Post]
Go from private (E-1) to private 2nd class (E-2).
-
07-11-21 00:45 #1040Banned Member

Posts: 628Verified on adultsearch means nothing it's BS and also B&S.
Originally Posted by PunPun
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 22:10 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 56Bani
I saw Bani at LT yesterday, she is the girl in the pics. IMO she has the same body type as Paris if you remember her, dark skin, petite with curves, nice rack. Bani has a huge fake rack and to me looks great! I would say she got a very well done boob job. She does have a couple tats. Service wise she very accommodating, BBFS, CIP, let me go right till the last minute, no rush at all, different style of kissing, but she seemed to really like kissing, (so do I) so that was pretty awesome. I most likely will repeat.
-
07-10-21 18:09 #1038Banned Member

Posts: 628I tapped sky a few times, do I get a Boy Scouts merit badge for that?
Originally Posted by Robinson702
[View Original Post]
If you like her body type (huge boobs) you'll probably enjoy. Check the stats listed on her profile too.













Reply With Quote




