Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 300 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2575
    Quote Originally Posted by Axel88  [View Original Post]
    I never remember names but who did you see last at the 137th? There was a real stocky troll there for the longest time ever.
    I never got this one's name. Definitely not a stocky troll, but then things change all the time, so maybe I got lucky with someone just before or after the troll LOL.

    That night I had actually gone out to go to my regular legit massage place, but they were all booked up, so I started crawling my way north, several more places busy as well, so I made the jaunt westward to this place. It's a bit of a faint memory now, but I remember it being a good time.

  2. #2574
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego536  [View Original Post]
    Hiya Mike,

    Here's some for ya:

    731X west flagler street ask for Nana.

    1320X SW 137th Ave #210 - haven't been for a while, but there's no hassle to what you're there for and I liked the place.

    If you go a little further south, 871X SW 12X Terr. Been there 4 times in the last 2 months. Nice friendly girls!
    I never remember names but who did you see last at the 137th? There was a real stocky troll there for the longest time ever.

  3. #2573

    RE: Not a go to place.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMine  [View Original Post]
    Went to this place and it was a total disaster. Their door is always locked you ring the bell and wait outside.

    Eary 30's small girl, nothing special, greeted me and went for 30 min, regular charges as other AMP.

    Started with massage, just oil rub on back for 5 minutes and then flipped. Another 5 minutes and asked for my interest. Agreed for $, My bad I was not even ready.

    Still Tried to work out for another 10 min but the room was so hot, looked they never switched on the AC. I couldn't finish and lack of response from her added more to my frustration with heat.

    Left un finished, would not repeat. Not a go to place.

    Still looking for a office setup hidden LMP. Any recommendations anyone?
    Every girl is different, the location is not as important as the actual girl you see.

    Go in, take charge, drive a fair bargain, be prepared to pass on alll the extras and walk at any time before agreeing to hand over the money.

  4. #2572

    Text with a satisfaction survey.

    Quote Originally Posted by CanIKickIt1  [View Original Post]
    I saw this message too late. I wish I had seen it before going because I ended up taking one for the team.

    You are absolutely correct, the $. 75 just got me in the door. It was a decent back massage that lasted maybe 5 minutes. When I flipped, I was given the options. $$ for FS. $. 5 for oral and $. 2 for HJ. It is such a catch 22 because you're already in there and you've paid the house fee. She would not do oral for less than $. Honestly, she had good hand technique, gave good attention to the boys below, and gave good head. No DT however and it felt rushed.

    The girl was about 30 and had a rocking body and really nice personality. I have not partaken since before the pandemic because the logistics of WFH have not allowed me to. Also, the girls up in the part of the country look nothing like the girls at this MP.

    The kicker is that after the visit, the place sent me a text with a satisfaction survey. I don't live in town but if I did, I would not repeat. The house fee is too high, should probably be. 5 and tip is outrageous. For a one off, I was happy, however.
    Always / Always call these Massage Parlors from a Google Voice app.

    Don't let them see your carrier account number, they will have all your info and then the games begin.

  5. #2571
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMine  [View Original Post]
    BigLuber.

    What you do when you get tired of AMPs! .
    Explore another AMP / go AMP hopping, there's always new girls popping up in the most unexpected places.

  6. #2570
    Quote Originally Posted by BoBo15  [View Original Post]
    Could you somehow add the missing digits?
    So easy, just G-map search the address, Miami, FL (replace the Xs with a zero) and it'll show you.

    Here, 3 / 5 / 0,9.

  7. #2569

    Missing digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Diego536  [View Original Post]
    Hiya Mike,

    Here's some for ya:

    731X west flagler street ask for Nana.

    1320X SW 137th Ave #210 - haven't been for a while, but there's no hassle to what you're there for and I liked the place.

    If you go a little further south, 871X SW 12X Terr. Been there 4 times in the last 2 months. Nice friendly girls!
    Could you somehow add the missing digits?

  8. #2568
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    From my own experiences with these independents Latinas and LMP girls.

    Looks like 75 just gets to in the room.

    Once you're inside the room, She'll most likely she'll ask 200 for everything, and won't settle for less than 1. 5 tip. And to make it worse they will sometimes use plastic deli server gloves to do the body rub / scrub nonsense.

    She'll likely say everything then try to upsell to squeeze more money out of you in the middle of the session.

    Or she will want you to put the "donation" on the table first then proceed to get rid of you as fast as she can. It's a 200 plus deal anyway you look at it.

    With only a couple of exceptions over the years, I have that these hot Latina body women tend to be very greedy.

    It's why I like the Chinese and Korean ladies. They are much easier to negotiate with.
    BigLuber.

    What you do when you get tired of AMPs! .

  9. #2567
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTheMan1999  [View Original Post]
    Long time hobbiest (strictly agencies and solo providers), just getting into the massage parlor scene but finding it hard to get any info on AMPs in the Kendall,8th street, Flagler area. Rubmaps doesn't really help as you have to pay for any info and I'm not putting my credit card info on some offshore website, so I'm sort of reading through all the posts here but would like any recommendations for other sites or and personal experiences in the specific areas I mentioned.

    Thanks.
    Hiya Mike,

    Here's some for ya:

    731X west flagler street ask for Nana.

    1320X SW 137th Ave #210 - haven't been for a while, but there's no hassle to what you're there for and I liked the place.

    If you go a little further south, 871X SW 12X Terr. Been there 4 times in the last 2 months. Nice friendly girls!

  10. #2566

    888

    Quote Originally Posted by CanIKickIt1  [View Original Post]
    I saw this message too late. I wish I had seen it before going because I ended up taking one for the team.

    You are absolutely correct, the $. 75 just got me in the door. It was a decent back massage that lasted maybe 5 minutes. When I flipped, I was given the options. $$ for FS. $. 5 for oral and $. 2 for HJ. It is such a catch 22 because you're already in there and you've paid the house fee. She would not do oral for less than $. Honestly, she had good hand technique, gave good attention to the boys below, and gave good head. No DT however and it felt rushed.

    The girl was about 30 and had a rocking body and really nice personality. I have not partaken since before the pandemic because the logistics of WFH have not allowed me to. Also, the girls up in the part of the country look nothing like the girls at this MP.

    The kicker is that after the visit, the place sent me a text with a satisfaction survey. I don't live in town but if I did, I would not repeat. The house fee is too high, should probably be. 5 and tip is outrageous. For a one off, I was happy, however.
    That's one of the 888 companion ads, you can tell their ads usually w a video and then photos of model looking types in the photos. Photos are fake but if you goto their site the photos are real. Thye have a few locations. Mostly Latin girls, talent is above average as a whole, occasionally might get an 8 /9. Like you said housefee is. 75 and they'll ask $$ tip for FS. I've gotten FS there for $$ w house fee but last time girl won't go below $$. 5 total.

    I've stopped going to them because of the inconsistent service, high / inconsistent price, hotness of girls. Would rather pay half the price and go somewhere else twice as often. There are some lmp that don't upsell in the $. 6 range but taken is usually less there.

  11. #2565

    Sunset and the mid 90's

    I saw this message too late. I wish I had seen it before going because I ended up taking one for the team.

    You are absolutely correct, the $. 75 just got me in the door. It was a decent back massage that lasted maybe 5 minutes. When I flipped, I was given the options. $$ for FS. $. 5 for oral and $. 2 for HJ. It is such a catch 22 because you're already in there and you've paid the house fee. She would not do oral for less than $. Honestly, she had good hand technique, gave good attention to the boys below, and gave good head. No DT however and it felt rushed.

    The girl was about 30 and had a rocking body and really nice personality. I have not partaken since before the pandemic because the logistics of WFH have not allowed me to. Also, the girls up in the part of the country look nothing like the girls at this MP.

    The kicker is that after the visit, the place sent me a text with a satisfaction survey. I don't live in town but if I did, I would not repeat. The house fee is too high, should probably be. 5 and tip is outrageous. For a one off, I was happy, however.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    From my own experiences with these independents Latinas and LMP girls.

    Looks like 75 just gets to in the room.

    Once you're inside the room, She'll most likely she'll ask 200 for everything, and won't settle for less than 1. 5 tip. And to make it worse they will sometimes use plastic deli server gloves to do the body rub / scrub nonsense.

    She'll likely say everything then try to upsell to squeeze more money out of you in the middle of the session.

    Or she will want you to put the "donation" on the table first then proceed to get rid of you as fast as she can. It's a 200 plus deal anyway you look at it.

    With only a couple of exceptions over the years, I have that these hot Latina body women tend to be very greedy.

    It's why I like the Chinese and Korean ladies. They are much easier to negotiate with.
    Last edited by CanIKickIt1; 07-10-21 at 23:35. Reason: Typo. Should read survey not surgery.

  12. #2564

    75 + tip

    Quote Originally Posted by CanIKickIt1  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. I am visiting from the northeast and while I grew up here, I never partook in the hobby at the time. Does anyone have any experience with this establishment? It's on Sunset in the 90's.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...miami/64318501

    Asking. 75 for body rub + tip. Thanks,
    From my own experiences with these independents Latinas and LMP girls.

    Looks like 75 just gets to in the room.

    Once you're inside the room, She'll most likely she'll ask 200 for everything, and won't settle for less than 1. 5 tip. And to make it worse they will sometimes use plastic deli server gloves to do the body rub / scrub nonsense.

    She'll likely say everything then try to upsell to squeeze more money out of you in the middle of the session.

    Or she will want you to put the "donation" on the table first then proceed to get rid of you as fast as she can. It's a 200 plus deal anyway you look at it.

    With only a couple of exceptions over the years, I have that these hot Latina body women tend to be very greedy.

    It's why I like the Chinese and Korean ladies. They are much easier to negotiate with.

  13. #2563

    AMPs SW Miami

    Long time hobbiest (strictly agencies and solo providers), just getting into the massage parlor scene but finding it hard to get any info on AMPs in the Kendall,8th street, Flagler area. Rubmaps doesn't really help as you have to pay for any info and I'm not putting my credit card info on some offshore website, so I'm sort of reading through all the posts here but would like any recommendations for other sites or and personal experiences in the specific areas I mentioned.

    Thanks.

  14. #2562

    Place on Sunset. Any reviews?

    Hi all. I am visiting from the northeast and while I grew up here, I never partook in the hobby at the time. Does anyone have any experience with this establishment? It's on Sunset in the 90's.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...miami/64318501

    Asking. 75 for body rub + tip. Thanks,

  15. #2561

    Not a go to place

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    This location, 732X NW 36th St Miami, was called Beauty Sensations a while back. I use to stop in there and band a fine Colombian lady, she would say everything for $. 50 but I got her to $. 20 after the first time. She was smokin hot, even went BB a couple of times with her.

    Now it's an AMP, It's out of the way, on the second floor. I spotted it coming out of Panther Gun Shop and have been meaning to go back and sample the atmosphere.

    Anyone in the NW 36 street area near the Air Port can check it out.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/786-431-6802
    Went to this place and it was a total disaster. Their door is always locked you ring the bell and wait outside.

    Eary 30's small girl, nothing special, greeted me and went for 30 min, regular charges as other AMP.

    Started with massage, just oil rub on back for 5 minutes and then flipped. Another 5 minutes and asked for my interest. Agreed for $, My bad I was not even ready.

    Still Tried to work out for another 10 min but the room was so hot, looked they never switched on the AC. I couldn't finish and lack of response from her added more to my frustration with heat.

    Left un finished, would not repeat. Not a go to place.

    Still looking for a office setup hidden LMP. Any recommendations anyone?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape