Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13329

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBackKing  [View Original Post]
    I was out on dale Mabry last week and I saw the young lady in the ad. She was at a gas station near the stadium with a few brothers of Spanish in the car.
    That matches my surveillance as well. This girl ain't "all alone and by herself" and just praying for a "Prince like you" to save her, LOL.

  2. #13328

    Limited FYI

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    You'll be dealing with her boyfriend / manager in any text conversations you have with her, and whatever hardball rates he dreams up.

    Outcall only? Do you really want the two of them knowing your location and identity?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8133304193/1
    I was out on dale Mabry last week and I saw the young lady in the ad. She was at a gas station near the stadium with a few brothers of Spanish in the car.

    I can't saw 100% as I was unable to match any of the Tatts. With pics.

  3. #13327

    Nice visit with Nicole. Will repeat

    Set up a visit with Nicole - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/64387667.

    Had a bit of a delay on the first reply because she was in a session. When she responded she said she was pretty booked, but could fit me in later in the afternoon. Worked for me, so all is good. Usual 2 contact system with exact location given on approach.

    Greeted with a nice hug and some chit chat. She has a very nice body. She is not a 20 something, but you know that going in. Most of the ones claiming to be 20 somethings aren't twenty somethings. So. For a 40 something she is really in great shape. Very thin and great tits (I like them like hers). Began with some nice touching, and then proceeded to BBBJCIM which is what I am interested in. She took it all and swallowed. Really nice session, I'll be returning again.

  4. #13326
    Quote Originally Posted by KillAdobe12  [View Original Post]
    Tried to schedule an appointment with Nadia again without success since I was near her location. When I asked for her donation she quoted me 200 for a QV and 30 min car date. I asked her what one hour would cost and she quoted me 300 for a car date. I don't think that is a reasonable amount, specially for a car date, which I did not want. When I asked her to reduce the donation she told me guys pay her that all the time, which I doubt. I suspect she was trying to pay for a room or candy, but who knows.
    I have tried for years to see her. Actually had appt set up 2 x and ghosted. And your rate quotes are way off damn, you may be right.

  5. #13325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    50/50 chance

    Quote Originally Posted by TWalk20  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/64325732#.

    Has anyone sampled this? She has a long post history but can't find reviews.
    The one review she has on EB was pretty sad, but that could be fake. So you have a 50/50 chance I'd say of a bad date.

  6. #13324

    Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/64325732#.

    Has anyone sampled this? She has a long post history but can't find reviews.

  7. #13323

    Nadia

    Tried to schedule an appointment with Nadia again without success since I was near her location. When I asked for her donation she quoted me 200 for a QV and 30 min car date. I asked her what one hour would cost and she quoted me 300 for a car date. I don't think that is a reasonable amount, specially for a car date, which I did not want. When I asked her to reduce the donation she told me guys pay her that all the time, which I doubt. I suspect she was trying to pay for a room or candy, but who knows.

  8. #13322

    Redee Lynn

    Had appointment scheduled for today with Redee Lynn. Commas were good. Texted her last night to confirm and she texted back yes. Texted her this morning for location. No response. Texted again 20 minutes before appointment. She answered and said she wouldn't be home had to go out. At least she didn't ghost me. Anyone have any experience with her?

  9. #13321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    LilSexyMe travels a TON

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Was she in Ft Myers? Handle sounds familiar!
    She floats all over the state when she comes down. She has her own wheels so she scoots where the cash is. She's not the most reliable person to set a clock by, I just tell her to hit me up AFTER she checks in so I know she is here. I've wasted several hours over the years waiting for her arrival with some serious delays due to traffic or distractions. But it is always worth the wait. Also, don't rush HER, she hates knowing someone is waiting, it stresses her out. Just be on time or 5 minutes late, trust me.

  10. #13320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Dating apps vs mongering ads

    Quote Originally Posted by JxFactor  [View Original Post]
    You got the same chances on dating apps these days smh.
    Brother you said a mouthful.

    Like fishing, when they refuse to bite, nothing you can do to reel them in.

  11. #13319

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Based on this post I would consider seeing her, but her ad talks about affording her. Anyone save me some time? Otherwise I will reach out tonight.
    You'll be dealing with her boyfriend / manager in any text conversations you have with her, and whatever hardball rates he dreams up.

    Outcall only? Do you really want the two of them knowing your location and identity?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8133304193/1

  12. #13318

    Nora.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaFoto2  [View Original Post]
    Before COVID I was seeing Rona monthly. She is semi-UTR occasionally placing ads on listcrawler under Mamacita or Rona. Search now comes up empty. She was staying in a small house on Alaska near Bird and Nebraska. Middle age, GFE, Puerto Rican, describes herself as a sex addict that can't get enough.

    Last time I saw her she had been evicted so we met up and drove to hotel on Busch.

    Anyone have a clue if she is still in the area?
    Try again after typo. I guess my posts are still screened before going live. I wasn't able to immediately see my post and correct the mistake.

  13. #13317

    Papa said

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSupreme  [View Original Post]
    I think I've about given up. I have 2-3 on the side I think I'll stick with that. No more window shopping for me.
    Nothing regarding sex is free. But that's ok, I get it. If anyone runs across a pay site that older guys would benefit from please PM me. I'll never stop mongering, but I also get tired of the hoe bullshit. I can get "free" if I didn't have my SO hanging on me when I'm out. Not complaining, she is a looker, just doesn't, well you know.

  14. #13316

    Little Sexy Me

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    I know her very well, she's not here right now, she is looking to move here so if you have a place to rent for under 1200 a month she's interested. She's 100 every half hour. So that means an hours 200,90 minutes is 300, two hours is 400 and keep going. Money well spent my opinion, I probably have spent 3000 more on her Over the years.
    Was she in Ft Myers? Handle sounds familiar!

  15. #13315

    Details anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrLickAClit2  [View Original Post]
    She is real. I've seen her several times. I met her on a dating site though. We had a lot of fun together, she looks just like her pics, very clean and tasty pussy, ok BBBJ. One day she just stopped responding to my txt and calls. I think her pimp or whoever made her but who knows. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
    Based on this post I would consider seeing her, but her ad talks about affording her. Anyone save me some time? Otherwise I will reach out tonight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape