Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,926 to 14,940 of 28218
-
07-08-21 06:51 #13293Senior Member

Posts: 1714Bidding wars
I'm seeing more ads about girls who don't set rates but want us to bid, we should flood them with $60 an hour offers. They aren't houses, and while yes there's a lack of good choices, I'm not getting in a bidding war for pussy. I wonder what rocket surgeon but this tactic up for them. I mean Jesus the amount of texts they would get at the auction for the beef curtains would be so annoying.
-
07-08-21 02:22 #13292Senior Member

Posts: 173Joleen
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/64169252
Run down and management issues, I should have listened to the big head and left when I got there. (nothing good is ever in that hotel).
She wears legging to cover up all the sores, 5 minutes into a hhr session her manager knocks on the door and lets her know her next client is sitting there waiting outside.
I would say YMMV, but this one is a lemon, so. Good luck.
-
07-07-21 22:14 #13291Senior Member

Posts: 1189God damn it! She looks hot.
Originally Posted by JoeCreeper
[View Original Post]
Is she tight and a good fuck?
-
07-07-21 22:12 #13290Senior Member

Posts: 541Raven
She's real, as long as she's not in Orlando and "fishing for fanboys" by advertising in the Tampa LC at the same time. But don't expect her to be really "into it", or even "try" much to be a good actress. She'll be happiest when the door is closing behind you on your way out.
Originally Posted by Bleeder666
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 21:50 #13289Senior Member

Posts: 70Okay understood, but she's legit the girl in the pics?
Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99
[View Original Post]
PM'ed you.
-
07-07-21 21:32 #13288Senior Member

Posts: 541Raven
She's supporting her "management". He's got expensive tastes and a real high car payment. If you can come up with the sky high rates he texts you, I'm sure he'll appreciate it.
-
07-07-21 19:41 #13287Senior Member

Posts: 70Raven - Legit Italian Bombshell??
Hey, just wondering if anyone's had any experience with this Italian hottie named Raven??
If so, please let me know if she's legit, thanks in advance.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63196177#.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15277813
-
07-07-21 19:19 #13286Senior Member

Posts: 68Theif
I made a post about her before. She steals bro.
Originally Posted by Sicilia21
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 14:47 #13285Senior Member

Posts: 1189Whos been on this ride
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/colombiana/40064151
Let me know who gone for a test ride and experience.
-
07-07-21 14:46 #13284Senior Member

Posts: 1189I may have some intel for you, PM me.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 13:44 #13283Regular Member

Posts: 7That is a scam, she does not accept cash and wants payment upfront, beware.
Originally Posted by JosephM99
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 13:43 #13282Senior Member

Posts: 311Outcall Rec
Greetings from Raleigh.
I will be traveling down to Tampa (probably staying in the "Westshore" area. Whatever that means) and was looking for a recommendation of a discrete / trusted outcall provider that you all would feel safe inviting to a mid-to-upper level hotel.
I'll, of course, peruse the board and reviews and see if anything jumps out at me.
For reference. I'm usually see non-AMP massage providers or Sugar Babies in the Raleigh market, when possible. Though I certainly don't mind recs for full-service providers. Top end budget would be about $200, for me, usually.
DM's are fine or I will just monitor the Tampa board activity.
Thanks in advance and, of course, if I can return a favor in the Carolinas, let me know.
Best,
VC.
-
07-07-21 13:20 #13281Senior Member

Posts: 1417Ajoy is now autumn
Find her them ad old one under ajoy and there are 12 reviews, I am not a member so can't see them.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 12:35 #13280Senior Member

Posts: 551GFE Recommendation Tampa Bay area
Hey, will be in town over the weekend, hoping for a good recommendation. Prefer a GFE type visit, someone into DFK, DATY, not just a bang and go type LOL.
Looking for white, NOT BBW, older or younger is fine.
Feel free to PM, I can return the favor with names / numbers for gals in many cities. Thanks.
-
07-07-21 11:59 #13279Senior Member

Posts: 86Long shot but she is worth asking about.
Before COVID I was seeing Rona monthly. She is semi-UTR occasionally placing ads on listcrawler under Mamacita or Rona. Search now comes up empty. She was staying in a small house on Alaska near Bird and Nebraska. Middle age, GFE, Puerto Rican, describes herself as a sex addict that can't get enough.
Last time I saw her she had been evicted so we met up and drove to hotel on Busch.
Anyone have a clue if she is still in the area?









Reply With Quote






