Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 230
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #65

    Here's hoping she's real!

    Gents,

    I have been away from this world for a couple of years and previously enjoyed a couple of locals who were truly locals and not traveling ladies. Sadly, seems as if in my absence my local friends retired and it is tough to find locals who host in private residences as opposed to the motels which draw far too much attention when you yourself are local. Sadly, I have found myself reaching out to STG despite the fact that it seems like 8 out of 10 posts list VOIP phone numbers and / or tell me super cheap donations but ask that I provide a modest deposit as they "have been burned before." I came across this one that looks a bit TGTBT and wonder if any of you have visited her. She quoted a fair donation of $$$ for an hour, provided a local hotel and has not asked for a deposit so, I think she might actually be real but, thoughts?

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...e/357984644059

    Yes, I know I am new and so you might hesitate but, would appreciate any assistance you can provide notwithstanding my being new. Thanks in advance!

  2. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAce  [View Original Post]
    She's real, haven't been over there. Says her place is small and dirty and the neighbors are nosey. Big time no for me. Terrible with responding to messages. I also dig the older ones but I'll stick to my regs.
    Thanks. Her hours are interesting 7 PM to 8 AM. I have to consider a before work option if she's willing. If I go there I'll report back.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...d/600149511947

    Anyone been there? I'm not sure she's real. I hate STG. I have a thing for the 50's ladies though.
    She's real, haven't been over there. Says her place is small and dirty and the neighbors are nosey. Big time no for me. Terrible with responding to messages. I also dig the older ones but I'll stick to my regs.

  4. #62

    51 year old on STG

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...d/600149511947

    Anyone been there? I'm not sure she's real. I hate STG. I have a thing for the 50's ladies though.

  5. #61

    La La

    Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGMan  [View Original Post]
    I can't search her name here because it's too short.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lalalollipop91
    Yeah, I spent some time today hunting for any info on La La other than the tryst link.

    Has anyone seen her? Not sure if she's legit or not yet.

  6. #60

    Any experience with La La?

    I can't search her name here because it's too short.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lalalollipop91

  7. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd058  [View Original Post]
    That's the one. Sorry for the slow reply. .
    Thank you.

  8. #58
    Senior Member


    Posts: 288
    Quote Originally Posted by NuckChorris  [View Original Post]
    This is the gal from our prior conversations in the Corvallis thread:

    https://corvallis.skipthegames.com/f...s/621536753190
    That's the one. Sorry for the slow reply. .

  9. #57

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Wigeon  [View Original Post]
    I tied that. I went through all those posts and could not find a Lexi. I'm hoping he can weigh in with a link.
    This is the gal from our prior conversations in the Corvallis thread:

    https://corvallis.skipthegames.com/f...s/621536753190

  10. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    Just click on Jd058's in the upper left of he post. A menu of option will appear. Click on Jd058's posts and you'll find what you're looking for.
    I tied that. I went through all those posts and could not find a Lexi. I'm hoping he can weigh in with a link.

  11. #55

    Navigation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wigeon  [View Original Post]
    Lexi?? Hmmm I just scoured the Corvallis thread and couldn't find any Lexi. Might you have a link to an ad?
    Just click on Jd058's in the upper left of he post. A menu of option will appear. Click on Jd058's posts and you'll find what you're looking for.

  12. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd058  [View Original Post]
    Autumn fire blew me off the morning of, wanted to see texted I'd, etc. I don't blame her but would have been nice if she'd been up front about it. I've pretty much given up on TNA, getting references there while staying discrete seems to be just about impossible.

    I did end up caving (got desperate) and seeing Lexi (the Albany girl who doesn't show her face that I warned you off of on the Corvallis thread). Not quite as heavy as I had thought from pictures, though she still has some chunk. Class A BBBJ, one of the best I've ever had, and her pussy is ridiculously tight. You have to ease in there to avoid hurting her. She's not bad looking in the face, either. She'll talk your ear off, though.
    Lexi?? Hmmm I just scoured the Corvallis thread and couldn't find any Lexi. Might you have a link to an ad?

  13. #53
    Senior Member


    Posts: 288
    Quote Originally Posted by NuckChorris  [View Original Post]
    How'd things work out? On either account: Autumn Fire & Sensual?

    I'm considering Sensual this week or next, was hoping someone has info beyond gushy TNA reviews.
    Autumn fire blew me off the morning of, wanted to see texted I'd, etc. I don't blame her but would have been nice if she'd been up front about it. I've pretty much given up on TNA, getting references there while staying discrete seems to be just about impossible.

    I did end up caving (got desperate) and seeing Lexi (the Albany girl who doesn't show her face that I warned you off of on the Corvallis thread). Not quite as heavy as I had thought from pictures, though she still has some chunk. Class A BBBJ, one of the best I've ever had, and her pussy is ridiculously tight. You have to ease in there to avoid hurting her. She's not bad looking in the face, either. She'll talk your ear off, though.

  14. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by NuckChorris  [View Original Post]
    How'd things work out? On either account: Autumn Fire & Sensual?

    I'm considering Sensual this week or next, was hoping someone has info beyond gushy TNA reviews.
    I've seen Sensual Seduction several times. She is really chill and laid back as well as alot of fun. No drama and great GFE fun if the vibe is there.

  15. #51

    Follow-Up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd058  [View Original Post]
    She looks good, agreed.

    I tried to see her this week, I lack all of the necessary TNA super secret squirrel stuff, so she said I needed to see another provider and get references / vouches before she'd see me.

    She was polite about it, but it annoyed me nonetheless. I'm now set up to see autumn_fire tomorrow specifically to get a reference.
    How'd things work out? On either account: Autumn Fire & Sensual?

    I'm considering Sensual this week or next, was hoping someone has info beyond gushy TNA reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape