Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 475 of 887 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 525 575 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 13297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6187

    Moni-lovr

    Has any one seen her. She seems chill and cool. Any info on her would help and ty.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/020349113663

  2. #6186
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDoe  [View Original Post]
    Short version, Lila is legit. Her photos don't do her justice and she was quick to return texts. She's safe, easy to contact and work with, beautiful beyond words. And has the best fucking attitude! I saw a couple of other reviews, but had to toss mine into the mix.

    Now the real information. This is one of the best appointments I've had in a LONG time. I just got the QV, but it was a giant mistake. I should have done at LEAST the hh and realistically, an hr would be even better. That's not always the case, as you guys know. Sometimes a QV is all one needs. Lila is more like a ride you don't want to stop. I'll get the downside out of the way. Her prices are more than I typically pay at 120 QV, 160 HH, and 220 HR. That's literally the only negative and I firmly believe (most of the time) you get what you pay for.

    If you're looking for something to spice up your adventures, this is the one. Her skin is like a light caramel and so fucking smooth. Some ink work that is very tasteful. I like ink if it's done right and hers is in my opinion. Curves in all the right places and NONE of the wrong ones. I don't think I've seen better boobs in years, if ever. Her butt should be classified as a concealed weapon. Her hygiene was impeccable too. This one is a class act guys. I know she's been reviewed here before. She's great. Please don't ruin this one for the rest of us.

    Alright. She's hot. Lot's of girls are hot. Fine, she's legit. But lots of girls are safe. Attitude means more to me than ANYTHING physical. This one is a winner here too! I swear I never waited more than a couple of minutes for a text once we had the initial contact. At arrival the location was safe and discreet. She met me at the door in a super cute lingerie thing. Guys, I honestly thought I was getting played because she was so cool about everything. I sincerely thought she was going to be a scam. She was anything but. I really don't think I've gotten as much bang for my buck in a long time. She was so cool and so accommodating to almost every request (she does NOT offer greek boys).

    I can't say enough good things about this one. She gave me exactly what I was looking for and I want to go back right now. If you see her, tell her I sent you.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/762317875712
    Great review MichaelDoe and so happy to read how much you enjoyed yourself!

  3. #6185
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]

    She told me that her name is Rain so I don't know if this will prove to be fruitful or not. I did not schedule a visit as of this post but if this changes I will definitely review.

  4. #6184

    Anyone seen this lady?

    No name so I can't search.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...p/992592907176

    Thanks!

  5. #6183

    Thanks

    Thanks five and outlaw think I will pass based on your comments.

    Of course she only responded once with ok now I understand why.

  6. #6182

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDoe  [View Original Post]
    Short version, Lila is legit. Her photos don't do her justice and she was quick to return texts. She's safe, easy to contact and work with, beautiful beyond words. And has the best fucking attitude! I saw a couple of other reviews, but had to toss mine into the mix.

    Now the real information. This is one of the best appointments I've had in a LONG time. I just got the QV, but it was a giant mistake. I should have done at LEAST the hh and realistically, an hr would be even better. That's not always the case, as you guys know. Sometimes a QV is all one needs. Lila is more like a ride you don't want to stop. I'll get the downside out of the way. Her prices are more than I typically pay at 120 QV, 160 HH, and 220 HR. That's literally the only negative and I firmly believe (most of the time) you get what you pay for.

    If you're looking for something to spice up your adventures, this is the one. Her skin is like a light caramel and so fucking smooth. Some ink work that is very tasteful. I like ink if it's done right and hers is in my opinion. Curves in all the right places and NONE of the wrong ones. I don't think I've seen better boobs in years, if ever. Her butt should be classified as a concealed weapon. Her hygiene was impeccable too. This one is a class act guys. I know she's been reviewed here before. She's great. Please don't ruin this one for the rest of us.

    Alright. She's hot. Lot's of girls are hot. Fine, she's legit. But lots of girls are safe. Attitude means more to me than ANYTHING physical. This one is a winner here too! I swear I never waited more than a couple of minutes for a text once we had the initial contact. At arrival the location was safe and discreet. She met me at the door in a super cute lingerie thing. Guys, I honestly thought I was getting played because she was so cool about everything. I sincerely thought she was going to be a scam. She was anything but. I really don't think I've gotten as much bang for my buck in a long time. She was so cool and so accommodating to almost every request (she does NOT offer greek boys).

    I can't say enough good things about this one. She gave me exactly what I was looking for and I want to go back right now. If you see her, tell her I sent you.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/762317875712
    Saw her last week. She is quite a looker. I met her in the parking lot and was quite shocked at how nice she looks in real life. We chatted 2 or 3 minutes while we got undressed, then got down to business. It was a pretty good time but she was kind of pushing to get me to finish quickly. Kind of like most AMP girls. Communication was good and all in all I will probably repeat. She did scratch my itch for a Latina.

    On a side note, I saw the black girl she works with, kind of large, not my cup of tea.

    Good Luck.

  7. #6181

    Lila. Latin Goddess

    Short version, Lila is legit. Her photos don't do her justice and she was quick to return texts. She's safe, easy to contact and work with, beautiful beyond words. And has the best fucking attitude! I saw a couple of other reviews, but had to toss mine into the mix.

    Now the real information. This is one of the best appointments I've had in a LONG time. I just got the QV, but it was a giant mistake. I should have done at LEAST the hh and realistically, an hr would be even better. That's not always the case, as you guys know. Sometimes a QV is all one needs. Lila is more like a ride you don't want to stop. I'll get the downside out of the way. Her prices are more than I typically pay at 120 QV, 160 HH, and 220 HR. That's literally the only negative and I firmly believe (most of the time) you get what you pay for.

    If you're looking for something to spice up your adventures, this is the one. Her skin is like a light caramel and so fucking smooth. Some ink work that is very tasteful. I like ink if it's done right and hers is in my opinion. Curves in all the right places and NONE of the wrong ones. I don't think I've seen better boobs in years, if ever. Her butt should be classified as a concealed weapon. Her hygiene was impeccable too. This one is a class act guys. I know she's been reviewed here before. She's great. Please don't ruin this one for the rest of us.

    Alright. She's hot. Lot's of girls are hot. Fine, she's legit. But lots of girls are safe. Attitude means more to me than ANYTHING physical. This one is a winner here too! I swear I never waited more than a couple of minutes for a text once we had the initial contact. At arrival the location was safe and discreet. She met me at the door in a super cute lingerie thing. Guys, I honestly thought I was getting played because she was so cool about everything. I sincerely thought she was going to be a scam. She was anything but. I really don't think I've gotten as much bang for my buck in a long time. She was so cool and so accommodating to almost every request (she does NOT offer greek boys).

    I can't say enough good things about this one. She gave me exactly what I was looking for and I want to go back right now. If you see her, tell her I sent you.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/762317875712

  8. #6180
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin42  [View Original Post]
    Hi all.

    Have any of you had any luck with this one. She posted in Asheville before coming here. Tried texting with her but never received a response.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/902404143728

    Thanks.

    Mauldin.
    She's been in Asheville a while, legit but serious meth-mouth.

  9. #6179

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin42  [View Original Post]
    Hi all.

    Have any of you had any luck with this one. She posted in Asheville before coming here. Tried texting with her but never received a response.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/902404143728

    Thanks.

    Mauldin.
    Tried. Very slow to respond. Then said only outcall or car. Tried again, 3 hours later said she was busy trying to remove a splinter from her foot.

  10. #6178

    Texas Girl

    Hi all.

    Have any of you had any luck with this one. She posted in Asheville before coming here. Tried texting with her but never received a response.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/902404143728

    Thanks.

    Mauldin.

  11. #6177
    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    She's a good provider. About the best ebony in Greenville.
    I remember just recently someone posted about not being able to find ebony providers under 200 lbs in our area but here's one and she's legit.

  12. #6176
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. Back then there was no upcharge for nit wasting a drop. Guess things have changed.
    I feel you Darkknight but I guess it's inflation LOL but it's miniscule at best. To be honest any provider that takes direction, and takes it well I really don't mind tipping.

  13. #6175
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/1rubymelrose

    I'm thinking about seeing her on Saturday. Any info?
    She's a good provider. About the best ebony in Greenville.

  14. #6174

    Reviewed

    Isn't this one of the ads that's been reviewed as scam out of sketchy apartment in seneca?

  15. #6173

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape