Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 887 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas.

    This is an easy recommendation to write. Another great visit. What a beautiful, sweet and naughty young lady. Submissive and a lot of fun. Highly recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kattsmeow
    Quoted $600 for one hour. I really hope you didn't actually pay that. I think I'm the only member on this board that hasn't raw dogged her yet.

  2. #6135

    Lol

    I had a visit with her in her apartment like a year ago when a qv was 100. I've seen her new rates and just laugh. I can't believe people pay that much. Much higher quality escorts available for much less.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas.

    This is an easy recommendation to write. Another great visit. What a beautiful, sweet and naughty young lady. Submissive and a lot of fun. Highly recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kattsmeow

  3. #6134

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/193643300334

    LMAO! Asked about outcall hour with Bratt 25 min travel time. Quoted $$$$$ Laughed and spit my drink out on my phone. Good luck with that!
    After reading her add. I'm pretty sure they can't count.

  4. #6133
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas.

    This is an easy recommendation to write. Another great visit. What a beautiful, sweet and naughty young lady. Submissive and a lot of fun. Highly recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kattsmeow
    I remember nutting in her for $. 5 at a shady quality inn in simpsonviille. I'll pass on the new pricing attempt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210703_120329.jpg‎  

  5. #6132

    Kami J

    Quote Originally Posted by Confused1966  [View Original Post]
    Today I had a delivery to make in the neighborhood where Kami sees visitors, so I drove by the rental to see if her car might be in the driveway. No car, but there was a realtor's lock box hanging from the front door knob. Looks like the place is for rent or sale.
    Damn! We lost another good BJ artist. Things are getting tough around here.

  6. #6131

    Bratt

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/193643300334

    LMAO! Asked about outcall hour with Bratt 25 min travel time. Quoted $$$$$ Laughed and spit my drink out on my phone. Good luck with that!

  7. #6130

    Katt

    Hello fellas.

    This is an easy recommendation to write. Another great visit. What a beautiful, sweet and naughty young lady. Submissive and a lot of fun. Highly recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kattsmeow

  8. #6129

    Kami J

    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard from Kami in the past month or so?
    Today I had a delivery to make in the neighborhood where Kami sees visitors, so I drove by the rental to see if her car might be in the driveway. No car, but there was a realtor's lock box hanging from the front door knob. Looks like the place is for rent or sale.

  9. #6128

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Round74  [View Original Post]
    I'll be traveling thru the area this weekend. Wondering if either of these providers are legit or good. If not, any recommendations?

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-original-soccer-mom

    https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzimorganxx
    McKenzi is a fun ride. Soccer Mom is real.

  10. #6127

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Round74  [View Original Post]
    I'll be heading down to SC this weekend and wondering if anyone has seen her? I can't find any reports. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-original-soccer-mom
    Yes she is she legit. I've seen her once a couple years ago. I had forgot about her until I saw your post.

  11. #6126

    Air purifier

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    I believe you were the one that called it an ozone machine. A world of difference between a HEPA and an ozone machine as one will harm you if misused, the other will not.
    Its an air purifier not an ozone machine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210701-085410_(2).png‎  

  12. #6125

    Asked her

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    I believe you were the one that called it an ozone machine. A world of difference between a HEPA and an ozone machine as one will harm you if misused, the other will not.
    I asked her.

  13. #6124

    Legit?

    I'll be traveling thru the area this weekend. Wondering if either of these providers are legit or good. If not, any recommendations?

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-original-soccer-mom

    https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzimorganxx

  14. #6123

    Is she real?

    I'll be heading down to SC this weekend and wondering if anyone has seen her? I can't find any reports. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-original-soccer-mom

  15. #6122
    Quote Originally Posted by CityGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Whatever it is she uses it cleans the air. She calls it allergy machine.
    I believe you were the one that called it an ozone machine. A world of difference between a HEPA and an ozone machine as one will harm you if misused, the other will not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape