Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 25020
-
07-13-21 15:36 #14235Senior Member

Posts: 777Diamond- new location
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/451074943804
So Diamond has been on my radar for a while but recently her location has moved from Warwick to Pawtucket. That and it looks like she only takes night appts. I really don't want to be driving to some possible sketchy locale late at night. Has anyone seen her recently?
-
07-13-21 09:56 #14234Senior Member

Posts: 761Neighborhood was too nice and she got too busy. Sounds like neighbors were calling local police and complaining and forced them to do something about it.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 08:46 #14233Senior Member

Posts: 395Pam
https://jgpr.net/2021/05/11/blacksto...investigation/
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 08:29 #14232Senior Member

Posts: 3748How the fuck can a hoe get busted in HER HOUSE?! How did that go down? Are there now new Gestapo tactics in this Brave New World? Could you please elaborate?
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 07:35 #14231Senior Member

Posts: 395Pam
I am surprised to see Pam posting again. I saw her at her house twice and it was great both times. But then she got busted at her house for prostitution by the Blackstone police about 5 or 6 weeks ago. I personally will stay away!!
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/018471014757
-
07-12-21 22:48 #14230Senior Member

Posts: 74Avoid Elisa
I have seen Elisa and recommend to avoid her. Elisa is a late 30's or early 40's Russian with little English and absolutely no skill set to entertain a monger who is paying $300 an hour. She just lays there and will let you bang her as much as you like. No GFE at all. No kissing No touching pussy or licking. She is very mechanical. I felt that she was having out of body experience and took her mind to someplace that she likes very much while I banged her to completion.
Originally Posted by IinTooDeep
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 23:14 #14229Senior Member

Posts: 4544Back when backpage was the shit. Don't you wish we can get good quality girls again. But if I was you. I would text her. Some of those girls from backpage still have the same number. Or look for her Facebook. I'm sure if you dig deep enough, you'll find her social media.
Originally Posted by BrookerD
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 14:26 #14228Regular Member

Posts: 10??
Dude, not sure what the problem is I really like seeing her, if you don't that's fine but just saying my own piece. So idk what else to tell ya.
Originally Posted by IinTooDeep
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 14:22 #14227Regular Member

Posts: 24Anya
Please tell me someone has info on her or seen her recently.
https://escortindex.com/ad/providenc...644-4/1/313389
-
07-09-21 13:21 #14226Senior Member

Posts: 252Shill?
I'm beginning to think this is a shill account for Olita. Exact same post in the Hartford forum as well. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but 4 posts out of a grand total of 10 rep'ping this girl sounds a bit suspicious.
Originally Posted by Salamanders
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 13:17 #14225Senior Member

Posts: 59Mature italian
I reached out to her as well and she responded quickly. She seemed reasonable but when I was asking about certain things, DATY and Rim and things of that nature, she pretty much called me disgusting and said absolutely not. Then I respectfully declined and she gave me an attitude like her shit didn't stink and said she wasn't missing much with me anyway. Like I said I asked about hr services and then I respectfully declined to set a meet because she wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I'm not interested in paying someone like her and her attitude when she doesn't look that great anyhow. But that's my 2 cents anyway.
Originally Posted by StrokerIsland
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 09:34 #14224Senior Member

Posts: 314Mature Italian
Hey guys I've been searching for the threads about this girl and can't locate them. Can anyone rate her BBBJ please?? Also how does she look in person.
Originally Posted by Hammock1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 09:01 #14223Senior Member

Posts: 4544Glad I didn't go see her. I told her I don't want massage and just want to fuck. She said cool beans. So I told her to either say yes or no. All she said was for me to come and discuss in person. So I figured she may end up robbing me so I ask in here to see if anyone ever saw her for sexual favor.
Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69
[View Original Post]
But not that I know she don't do BBBJ. I won't even bother text her anymore.
-
07-09-21 07:50 #14222Senior Member

Posts: 109I texted her a few weeks back and inquired if BBBJ, daty were an option. Her answer was no.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 15:14 #14221Senior Member

Posts: 61No one should be alone on a stormy night
Would appreciate and info on these two. I did my research but not finding much, so that is concerning.
Cassie. Not sure if a good one from CT: https://tryst.link/escort/ooh_lala_bombshellx21.
Jess - https://providence.skipthegames.com/...p/445752599143.
I'm hoping for an active night even if its not stormy out.










Reply With Quote






