Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Tonbo

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 568
This blog is moderated by ToniMulato
  1. #373

    Jayy and Suji

    Is it just the 2 of them again?

  2. #372
    I got what you could say was scoldings from both girls here. I guess they each don't like if you are "loyal" to one of them and you see the other girl.

  3. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by MakaKiller  [View Original Post]
    Ditto that. Both ladies are on in age but they know how to take care of you. Sessioned with Suji a few nights ago. I find her pleasant looking, kind of cute. Nice c cups that feel natural. Clean nani with daty and responsive. Good BBBJ, 69, cg, K9, mish. Can take the pounding and provide extras w / o any negative attitude. Standard damage. Same with J who I've enjoyed being with in the past. Many of these SF kodomo c girls have been fkd many times but still don't know to Fk. Provider's attitude towards their customers is an clear reflection of a greedy old hags attitude towards the clientele. This is has been evidenced by her history of up-selling, short timing, double & overbooking, and S&B tactics. Stay Safe and Be Wise.
    Exactly, sacrificing some looks and age here but service especially with Suji is better than anything Sunflower has been putting out, although I'm hearing good thing about Mui Mui.

  4. #370

    Sufi sugoi!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    Still the MSOG queen. Getting old but still doing her job well.

    If you looking for Sunflower youngins here, not going to find here, just a warning to you youngin hunting mongers.
    Ditto that. Both ladies are on in age but they know how to take care of you. Sessioned with Suji a few nights ago. I find her pleasant looking, kind of cute. Nice c cups that feel natural. Clean nani with daty and responsive. Good BBBJ, 69, cg, K9, mish. Can take the pounding and provide extras w / o any negative attitude. Standard damage. Same with J who I've enjoyed being with in the past. Many of these SF kodomo c girls have been fkd many times but still don't know to Fk. Provider's attitude towards their customers is an clear reflection of a greedy old hags attitude towards the clientele. This is has been evidenced by her history of up-selling, short timing, double & overbooking, and S&B tactics. Stay Safe and Be Wise.

  5. #369
    Quote Originally Posted by ExitOnly  [View Original Post]
    You can try. I know Jay since she was at Rose and she has always been CFS.
    There's some truth to what DrMajikLuv69 said. It's very YMMV with her, some may get what others don't with her.

    Anyways, Tonbo has been pretty slow lately, go support both Jayy and Suji as much as you can. Heard Osaka and Tonbo won't be around by the end of the year so enjoy while you can.

  6. #368

    Suji

    Still the MSOG queen. Getting old but still doing her job well.

    If you looking for Sunflower youngins here, not going to find here, just a warning to you youngin hunting mongers.

  7. #367
    Quote Originally Posted by ExitOnly  [View Original Post]
    You can try. I know Jay since she was at Rose and she has always been CFS.
    DrMajicLuv is hinting otherwise. ReallyOldGuy mentioned getting BBFS, so maybe YMMV with her.

  8. #366

    No Explicit Details Just Kept Behind Closed Doors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prudential808  [View Original Post]
    His Previous time with jay before that report: no dfk, which was ok to him.

    His visit this time: jay made (or got confused with someone else) fake story that he had never done.

    So they quarreled and he cancelled service from jay, instead snow took care of him.

    I think his report is mixed of both days.
    I received passionate DFK from Jayy. She was also playful GFE kiss with Jayy biting my lip; caught me by surprise but I returned the favor. We had some really great times but I never posted details about Jayy. Sometimes you need to experience it for yourself because every encounter will be different. Jayy has mentioned great things to me and has great PRS. She may say things differently to you as YMMV.

  9. #365
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialnError  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried tipping Jayy more to see if she'd go BBFS?
    You can try. I know Jay since she was at Rose and she has always been CFS.

  10. #364
    Anyone tried tipping Jayy more to see if she'd go BBFS?

  11. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican2019  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the current lineup?
    Any updates?

  12. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by Prudential808  [View Original Post]
    His Previous time with jay before that report: no dfk, which was ok to him.

    His visit this time: jay made (or got confused with someone else) fake story that he had never done.

    So they quarreled and he cancelled service from jay, instead snow took care of him.

    I think his report is mixed of both days.
    That's how I interpreted the post as well.

  13. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHurrah  [View Original Post]
    I'm Not inners but seems like if you are in her VIP list then BB is on the menu. Just relaying what I've read here.
    ReallyOldGuy and I both get BBFS with her so it is possible. I'm sure others are too. I think she tells some mongers to report she's only CFS to keep it a secret but maybe she really does CFS only for some if she not feeling you.

  14. #360
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican2019  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the current lineup?
    Just based on the recent posts, sounds like it's just Jayy and Suji again. Someone can update us if I"m wrong. I know mongers mentioned Snow and Jiaa were leaving or left already.

  15. #359

    Lineup

    Anyone have the current lineup?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape