Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 9819
-
07-09-21 08:36 #8814Senior Member

Posts: 115Booked?
If they have enough on you to "book" you, they will come and get you. Find a criminal defense attorney, any criminal defense attorney. They should be able to get you out of even going in for an interview. Whatever you do, don't go in to tell your side of the story. LEO's are not your friends. LEO's can lie to you, tell you that they evidence against you, and try to hem you up at every turn. You are under no obligation to testify against yourself. The best thing you can do is remain silent. Any lawyer will tell you that the biggest problem they have is defending a client that has talked to the police.
Originally Posted by Jorymi
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 22:53 #8813Senior Member

Posts: 7266Cricket or Trac Phone no need to use personal info you can use a bogus name and addy.
Originally Posted by BrewerFan79
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 15:33 #8812Banned Member

Posts: 33Lawyer?
I have been contacted by NB LEO again. I was told that I need to come in to be booked and to tell my side. I don't want to say anything that will Incriminate me. Anyone know of any lawyers? Thanks in Advance guys.
-
07-07-21 17:47 #8811Senior Member

Posts: 113Which one?
So the Mamasan invited you over? Which one? Which AMP is she the Mamasan at? You always have these elaborate stories, yet share ZERO INFO!! I'm sure you were a regular contributor to Penthouse forums. Why do you never actually give out information that someone could use to have the same fun time that you are having?
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 17:15 #8810Senior Member

Posts: 213Boost Mobil lets you get a prepaid phone with no info to provide. Pay with cash.
Originally Posted by BrewerFan79
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 13:39 #8809Senior Member

Posts: 55Good Burner Phone
I am looking for a good burner phone. I recently bought a US Cellular prepaid phone but it wanted me to fill in my contact info which I didn't want to in order to activate it. Any suggestions?
-
07-05-21 12:30 #8808Senior Member

Posts: 2814Good luck with that! LOL!!
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 11:23 #8807Senior Member

Posts: 1136Damn, you've got to share some of this delightful pussy.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 19:05 #8806Senior Member

Posts: 2881Put on hold
Mamasan had me over for a sleep over. Not sure why. No sex. She didn't want to be alone in her house for some reason. I loaded up on Viagra and planned on getting off. All I heard was. I'm tired, my stomach hurts, I have a headache. In the morning I rubbed my bare hardon on her but no response. Last night she wanted me again. I told her to get her mind around sex. She said ok. I said we are going to put her cats away and get at it before its too late and she's too tired. All it took was a glass of plumb wine and some pot. Went at it for long time and had her lubed up for an anal finish. Denied. Typical woman scared of anal. They know you are about to explode so they clamp down hard and flop around like a fish out of water thinking you will not be able to hold back. Its an effective trick most providers will use. I don't like batting one out of ten on anal. I figured if I get them off a few times they at least owe me an anal finish. Like most Asians they head right to the bathtub after sex and clean up. Then act hurt when I clean up suggesting they are not clean. Just want to clean off the lube and any germs that could give me an itch. Will say that with her in her mid 60's its as good as most anything I've ever paid for.
-
06-29-21 16:51 #8805Senior Member

Posts: 747Random
So figured it would be a good forum.
I contacted a few off skip yesterday. Man the replies are SLOW. Plan to meet one nearby and finally see her. I played dumb and said wrong person. Face / teeth all out of sorts and people nearby so moved on.
On ss streets, then saw a few but no luck. I think I am spoiled with Callie but looking for some variety.
Never did get to airport lounge now too.
-
06-26-21 12:39 #8804Senior Member

Posts: 763WA Karen
I wasn't at first going to post about this but I've had a change of heart. Perhaps it will help someone else prevent getting screwed over. Admittedly I have been a big fan of Karen's. I've known her for years, even during her decline. I think I am done unless something completely changes. She called me this week, which has been rare, to come see her because she needed money. We arranged a visit later in the evening. When I arrived she buzzed me in and she was a hot mess. Stumbling around, mumbling and her eyes could barely open, and looking even older than she does already. We all know what is going on there and it is not the first time she has been like this. I wanted to leave but I ended up staying because I was in a serious need of relief.
Karen has had a broken collarbone for a month or so. This has hindered her desire for sex. We went to the bedroom and she began a rather enthusiastic oral treatment and things were looking up as she did all her normal moaning but she was also in pain. She said I would have to be gentle when I lay her back on the bed. Then there is a knock on the door. I assumed it was her dope using buddy Robert who lives in the building. She ushered me into the bathroom and told me to close the door. I was trapped. She answered the door and walked down the hall with him. I came out of the bathroom and listened to them arguing. I almost just walked out and left past them but I didn't want to have an incident occur. Robert is 70 something so physically I wasn't concerned about dealing with him but you never know about these druggies. So I stayed until she returned. I didn't even ask whether we could finish. I was long past desire at that point. I just walked out of the building and actually walked past Robert sitting outside. He never looked up.
I am sharing this because I know that a few of you {very} still see her. I know she doesn't answer her phone or return calls but I know she has a "list" of guys she calls to service. I think she might even die soon. Now I think all she does is shoot up.
-
06-21-21 19:16 #8803Senior Member

Posts: 176Amen!
Do not assume that you need to enter the room and / or hand over the donation and / or discuss what the donation is for either, trust me. Not going to give details here but suffice it to say I extricated myself over some bullsh*t through the usual legal channels a while back but at a cost!!
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 16:29 #8802Senior Member

Posts: 255She's also been a grandmother for several years now, if that matters to anyone. Her photos are quite old.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 09:27 #8801Senior Member

Posts: 656Still around!! I thought she retired!!
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/400700907601
This one has too many trips around the sun. I thought her services were going to put her out of business with her be coffee dates. Not worth it. Unapologetic attitude and deceitful performance. Keep your money.
-
06-20-21 10:47 #8800Regular Member

Posts: 18She's a pig.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





