Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 476 of 887 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 526 576 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6180
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin42  [View Original Post]
    Hi all.

    Have any of you had any luck with this one. She posted in Asheville before coming here. Tried texting with her but never received a response.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/902404143728

    Thanks.

    Mauldin.
    She's been in Asheville a while, legit but serious meth-mouth.

  2. #6179

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin42  [View Original Post]
    Hi all.

    Have any of you had any luck with this one. She posted in Asheville before coming here. Tried texting with her but never received a response.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/902404143728

    Thanks.

    Mauldin.
    Tried. Very slow to respond. Then said only outcall or car. Tried again, 3 hours later said she was busy trying to remove a splinter from her foot.

  3. #6178

    Texas Girl

    Hi all.

    Have any of you had any luck with this one. She posted in Asheville before coming here. Tried texting with her but never received a response.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/902404143728

    Thanks.

    Mauldin.

  4. #6177
    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    She's a good provider. About the best ebony in Greenville.
    I remember just recently someone posted about not being able to find ebony providers under 200 lbs in our area but here's one and she's legit.

  5. #6176
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. Back then there was no upcharge for nit wasting a drop. Guess things have changed.
    I feel you Darkknight but I guess it's inflation LOL but it's miniscule at best. To be honest any provider that takes direction, and takes it well I really don't mind tipping.

  6. #6175
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/1rubymelrose

    I'm thinking about seeing her on Saturday. Any info?
    She's a good provider. About the best ebony in Greenville.

  7. #6174

    Reviewed

    Isn't this one of the ads that's been reviewed as scam out of sketchy apartment in seneca?

  8. #6173

  9. #6172

    Jewlezw

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Greetings everyone, just recently had a visit with Jewelz and she was fairly quick in responding back to me. Once I arrived at her location not far from the mall she shared her room number and away I went. Once inside she was cordial and polite. Her facial pictures are accurate but she's larger than the pictures posted. Her best features are her twins which you see in some posts by her. Once the business was handled we undressed and we got comfortable and started with the visit. I have read at least one post where one member seemed to mention she was a little robotic or he felt like the visit was akin to the assembly line experience. Get you in and out. I can understand why he felt that way however once I started to direct our visit she became more responsive and less mechanical imo. I give her credit for the transition and the effort. She never rushed me or seemed to want the visit to hurry and be over. As far as the never waste a drop feature she'll do it but I believe there's a slight upcharge for that. As is the case with all of us YMMV but in a pinch I'd repeat.
    I saw her once. Back then there was no upcharge for nit wasting a drop. Guess things have changed.

  10. #6171
    Quote Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt  [View Original Post]
    I'll be up in Greenville today and have had my eye one this one. Goes by heaven, I wanted to know if anyone had any recent e experience with this one? Any help would be appreciated.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/346369770879
    Since you're a Senior Member, I probably don't need to mention that this site has an excellent search function. You'll find the info you need pretty quickly.

  11. #6170

    Kami J

    Kami is partnered with another investor and they flip houses, apartments, townhomes, etc. She doesn't see clients at her own home, but at properties they are trying to flip. But I have heard she is currently taking a break from the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Damn! We lost another good BJ artist. Things are getting tough around here.

  12. #6169

    Heaven

    I'll be up in Greenville today and have had my eye one this one. Goes by heaven, I wanted to know if anyone had any recent e experience with this one? Any help would be appreciated.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/346369770879
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B21DE340-93C2-4788-9B14-3BB29D2514D9.jpg‎   79574B62-7801-4A73-87F4-3744C6E0410D.jpg‎  

  13. #6168

    Jewelz

    Greetings everyone, just recently had a visit with Jewelz and she was fairly quick in responding back to me. Once I arrived at her location not far from the mall she shared her room number and away I went. Once inside she was cordial and polite. Her facial pictures are accurate but she's larger than the pictures posted. Her best features are her twins which you see in some posts by her. Once the business was handled we undressed and we got comfortable and started with the visit. I have read at least one post where one member seemed to mention she was a little robotic or he felt like the visit was akin to the assembly line experience. Get you in and out. I can understand why he felt that way however once I started to direct our visit she became more responsive and less mechanical imo. I give her credit for the transition and the effort. She never rushed me or seemed to want the visit to hurry and be over. As far as the never waste a drop feature she'll do it but I believe there's a slight upcharge for that. As is the case with all of us YMMV but in a pinch I'd repeat.

  14. #6167
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/1rubymelrose

    I'm thinking about seeing her on Saturday. Any info?
    Greetings, when she initially started posting in our area she went by the name of Priscilla if memory serves. She's been a traveling regular in our area for at least year if not more. She's been reviewed on our forum but I don't remember any negative reviews regarding services, significant others or hard habits detrimental to her or more importantly, us. Lastly her rates are SIGNIFICANTLY lower when you contact her via stg than tryst.

  15. #6166

    Any info? Ruby Melrose

    https://tryst.link/escort/1rubymelrose

    I'm thinking about seeing her on Saturday. Any info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape