Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 476 of 887 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 526 576 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6170

    Kami J

    Kami is partnered with another investor and they flip houses, apartments, townhomes, etc. She doesn't see clients at her own home, but at properties they are trying to flip. But I have heard she is currently taking a break from the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Damn! We lost another good BJ artist. Things are getting tough around here.

  2. #6169

    Heaven

    I'll be up in Greenville today and have had my eye one this one. Goes by heaven, I wanted to know if anyone had any recent e experience with this one? Any help would be appreciated.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/346369770879
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B21DE340-93C2-4788-9B14-3BB29D2514D9.jpg‎   79574B62-7801-4A73-87F4-3744C6E0410D.jpg‎  

  3. #6168

    Jewelz

    Greetings everyone, just recently had a visit with Jewelz and she was fairly quick in responding back to me. Once I arrived at her location not far from the mall she shared her room number and away I went. Once inside she was cordial and polite. Her facial pictures are accurate but she's larger than the pictures posted. Her best features are her twins which you see in some posts by her. Once the business was handled we undressed and we got comfortable and started with the visit. I have read at least one post where one member seemed to mention she was a little robotic or he felt like the visit was akin to the assembly line experience. Get you in and out. I can understand why he felt that way however once I started to direct our visit she became more responsive and less mechanical imo. I give her credit for the transition and the effort. She never rushed me or seemed to want the visit to hurry and be over. As far as the never waste a drop feature she'll do it but I believe there's a slight upcharge for that. As is the case with all of us YMMV but in a pinch I'd repeat.

  4. #6167
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/1rubymelrose

    I'm thinking about seeing her on Saturday. Any info?
    Greetings, when she initially started posting in our area she went by the name of Priscilla if memory serves. She's been a traveling regular in our area for at least year if not more. She's been reviewed on our forum but I don't remember any negative reviews regarding services, significant others or hard habits detrimental to her or more importantly, us. Lastly her rates are SIGNIFICANTLY lower when you contact her via stg than tryst.

  5. #6166

    Any info? Ruby Melrose

    https://tryst.link/escort/1rubymelrose

    I'm thinking about seeing her on Saturday. Any info?

  6. #6165

    NoName girl

    Any intel on this lovely little gamer chic?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/177339980345

  7. #6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her, but in my observation so far, every woman that lists every activity that StG let's them offer usually does none of them.
    She will do them all haven't seen her lately.

    Have fun.

    D1.

  8. #6163
    Quote Originally Posted by Pintglass3213  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I'm going to be in Greenville for 2 weeks for training at work. Wondering if any of you guys know if amber is a good time. If not her, I'm open to suggestions.

    Thanks.
    I saw her a few years ago. At the time the pics were accurate and she can talk and talk but I had a good time. Screening process is a big pain. She was entertaining out of her residence so I can understand. I had to send a selfie and talk to her on the phone for about 30 min. Mostly she talked, I just answered her questions and acted interested in what she was saying. She used to be married but her husband replaced her with a younger woman so if you tell her you are married or in a relationship it's going to be a no from her.

    I took her last appointment of the day, I smoked on the way there and she smelled it. I ended up giving her a little bit and that made her happy. I only booked an hour but was there more like 2 1/2. She will talk a LOT, though.

  9. #6162

    Possible

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/388759922791

    Guys, anyone had experience with Mz Sassy?
    If she is the same Sassy that was in the area couple years ago, then quite a few of us have seen her. But last I heard, she was visiting her "uncle"? But if it is her, she is a good time.

  10. #6161

  11. #6160

    Sazzy

    I know the provider in the photos. She's been around a long time, Well reviewed and a solid provider in the day. I can't get her to respond to texts but if the same / legitimate girl, she's good!

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/388759922791

    Guys, anyone had experience with Mz Sassy?

  12. #6159

    Best provider in upstate. Kitty

    Headline declares " best provider in upstate" the reviews on this forum determined that is a lie!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2021-07-06-22-53-39.jpg‎  

  13. #6158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/388759922791

    Guys, anyone had experience with Mz Sassy?
    Haven't seen her, but in my observation so far, every woman that lists every activity that StG let's them offer usually does none of them.

  14. #6157

    Mz Sassy

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/388759922791

    Guys, anyone had experience with Mz Sassy?

  15. #6156

    Bratt

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    I've looked for reviews but I'm not finding any where someone has actually seen her. As long as she has been posting I would think someone on here would have. The times I've reached out I've been told astronomical rates or just not interested in outcall but gave inc
    all rates that were dramatically different. I thought trying with Bratt may give different results.
    2 adult females, 1 adult male and a baby in 1 Extended Stay room is just asking for trouble. If Bratt has her own private incall and you decide to see her please let us know how it went. Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape