Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,381 to 16,395 of 30790
-
07-08-21 12:29 #14410Senior Member

Posts: 27Anybody have any information on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64253495
-
07-08-21 12:17 #14409Regular Member

Posts: 6Catfish at best, robbery attempt most likely Kelly Durham STG
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/236840461189
I see that this is old news now that I finally joined and can use search. I didn't expect the girl in the pictures to be that hot, probably old pics and such, but when I searched tineye and google images the only hits were Raleigh STG, so I figured it may actually be the woman in the pictures. Was directed to a street off Archdale / S Roxboro and told to call when I got there. I called, and what sounded like a black accented woman (which I found strange since the ad says "No AA men" and she verified same by text. I assume now that that is there because she doesn't want to rob other AAs, either out of guilt of robbing her own people or out of an expectation that AAs would retaliate and not just slink off and accept the L) directed my to a nearby house / driveway. Real trap house looking place, but with a Caddy and Mercedes in the driveway, go figure. That in conjunction with the voice got the spidey sense up so I asked her to come to the door so I could see her and verify. She opened the door about a foot and leaned her head out, long dark hair but face was obscured by a coof mask pulled up to her eyes. I asked her to stand were I could see her, but she had the "legitimate" excuse that it was raining. I explained all she had to do was let me see her and she'd have 1 or 1.5 more to her name in a matter of seconds. She wouldn't and started getting all sass and "I ain't playin'" and that she had another appointment on the way anyway. That was strike five so I hit the road. I'm guessing it was a pimp behind the door set-up and that once the 1 or 1.5 was produced a guy would come out and try to run you off if not outright rob you. Ah well, I didn't lose anything but time.
Another couple three things, anyone have experience with either of these? I've had text communication with them and both seem a little catfishy TGTBT.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/749204826155
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/578834084388
Stay safe.
-
07-08-21 10:20 #14408Senior Member

Posts: 161My experience was exactly same and it was not too long ago, Check my post # 13982.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...397&viewfull=1#post5382397.
Originally Posted by NiteRiderCali
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 10:20 #14407Senior Member

Posts: 62Anyone seen Milli before
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64231257
Any intel on this one? Thanks in advance.
-
07-08-21 09:23 #14406Senior Member

Posts: 76I saw her as well like month ago. Looks like she has changed a lot. If I remember correctly it was BBJ.
Originally Posted by NiteRiderCali
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 08:58 #14405Senior Member

Posts: 619Scam
Deposit required. Not doing incall. If you notice after her third or so post she did away with incall as an option. So pay the deposit to find out.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 00:19 #14404Regular Member

Posts: 5Well. I just got back from seeing her. In term of personality, I think she is kind of rough, hard to connect. I guess you can't be lady like in this business. I come in and set 240 $ (1 hr) on the desk. Some small talk. She take out a condom, I ask if she can give me a BJ first. Which she say she don't do bbj. So CBJ. I let it go and didn't say anything. We started to fuck for maybe 15 minutes. Then I got tire, she got up can told me to throw the condom in toilet and not the trash, because her dog go to the trash.
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
So I did that. And I take a paper wipe. I ask her too sit next to me while I jack off because I haven't cum yet. Which she say no, you did cum, I saw it. So, I just let it go. 240 buck does mean shit to me. Put on my cloth and got out. Check my phone, I was only there for 25 min.
Too bad, I'm looking for a girl where I can repeat. This is the first girl that I see since I move here. In term of look, her body look good. Her face is OK. Let just say her pic is much better than in person.
-
07-08-21 00:09 #14403Banned Member

Posts: 36Zara
Making a correction here for all my non-bilingual friends.
She IS NOT Cuban. In her add it's says, "No Cubans".
Second, she from Nicaragua (stated).
Like the Brazilian chicks. This Latina I would guess (educated from 20 yrs of playing in this stupid game). She likely does a great service. Most Latinas do. I wanted to say this add looks like a previous one I saw after Sabrina left. But I maybe wrong.
Side note, apartment chicks I think are bad news. Surely the neighbours get tired of the odd traffic. Unless it is in the'hood. Even I would not want that BS going on next door!
-
07-07-21 22:44 #14402Regular Member

Posts: 17M Rose
Hey Guys.
Has anyone see this girl?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...e2813/40017620
-
07-07-21 20:24 #14401Senior Member

Posts: 342Let us know if you do, honestly I think it's TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Siazul
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 17:40 #14400Senior Member

Posts: 43Jasmine
Seen this add a few times now.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64168208
Titled as Luna but is this the Jasmine from the bookstore or am I confusing her? And has anybody today woth this ad, I think I just might.
-
07-07-21 14:39 #14399Regular Member

Posts: 2Chocolate goddess
Hello,
I am glad to find this place. Takes the guessing out of who is safe and who isn't when I want to treat myself. I've had a couple of encounters so I will leave some reviews but 1st anybody have in info on this beautiful thang?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...e-you/40145439
-
07-07-21 14:07 #14398Senior Member

Posts: 281XxAj
I'm not sure. I didn't ask.
Originally Posted by WolfHawk
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 13:13 #14397Senior Member

Posts: 46Xxaj
Is she still not FS?
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 10:35 #14396Senior Member

Posts: 281XxAJ
Saw her a few weeks ago. Not bad at all. Not the best looking girl and has some demons if I had to guess. She does a pretty good job and let's you record. Overall great value. The only hesitation I have is there is a male around. Once I entered into my post nut clarity, I looked down and saw some male shoes that I hadn't noticed beforehand. It may be perfectly fine but just a heads up.
Originally Posted by Rahlo79
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




