Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 670 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 720 770 1170 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 17666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7631

    Ede

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    She is 1. 4 for massage and if wanting CFS $260. Very attractive, dependable and an overall cool girl. Not a clock watcher either. Might be $300 now for full it has been a bit for me.

    No GFE of BBBJ like Eden does though.

    Good luck.
    She will return your text with a full detailed menu and availability. Nice apartment. Safe parking.

  2. #7630

    Lillia

    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    Is the 300 for Lilia for half or for the full hour?
    She is 1. 4 for massage and if wanting CFS $260. Very attractive, dependable and an overall cool girl. Not a clock watcher either. Might be $300 now for full it has been a bit for me.

    No GFE of BBBJ like Eden does though.

    Good luck.

  3. #7629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 270
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Eden has about 20 reviews, 2 negative. She is about 40. If you want a work out bod, check her ad. My go to is Scarlett. Go to her website and take the COVID test. https://sensualscarlett.com.

    The Angels are all reviewed individually. Best bet is to call the main number and see who is available. Then call her direct. The times I have made an appointment have been great. Getting a return call can be hard. If Lilia is advertising she is beautiful and 300.
    Is the 300 for Lilia for half or for the full hour?

  4. #7628

    Sure Thing

    Quote Originally Posted by NineIron  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman, I don't want to be that guy. Times are tough and I have RTF. Still need some direction. I don't have much time here and looking for a sure thing. Tried setting up appt, but she doesn't hold if she hasn't met you. Trying not to spend the nickel for cm. Any advice to whether a angel's is worth a shot? Would 2 pops be available with a angel's? Any help is appreciated.
    Eden has about 20 reviews, 2 negative. She is about 40. If you want a work out bod, check her ad. My go to is Scarlett. Go to her website and take the COVID test. https://sensualscarlett.com.

    The Angels are all reviewed individually. Best bet is to call the main number and see who is available. Then call her direct. The times I have made an appointment have been great. Getting a return call can be hard. If Lilia is advertising she is beautiful and 300.

  5. #7627

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Only according to you? Whats her donations like and her service?
    Both have written about extensively here. So according many. Me included.

  6. #7626

    Maneater Late Report

    Was in town the week of 20 June and my timing was perfect with Maneaters last post. What a great provider you all have in her. A little older than I had imagined, but all good. Her body is amazing and her regular exercise shows. Fantastic performance with only a few way out their donts. We had lots of good conversations and she was very open about her personal life with me. A real genuine person IMHO. Hope to see her again when I'm back in town in a few months.

  7. #7625

    Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    My go-to two girls are: Queensapphire and Eden. Queensapphire is currently out of town. Eden is in town. Go ahead and set up an appt with Eden. She's worth every dime.
    Only according to you? Whats her donations like and her service?

  8. #7624

    Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by NineIron  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman, I don't want to be that guy. Times are tough and I have RTF. Still need some direction. I don't have much time here and looking for a sure thing. Tried setting up appt, but she doesn't hold if she hasn't met you. Trying not to spend the nickel for cm. Any advice to whether a angel's is worth a shot? Would 2 pops be available with a angel's? Any help is appreciated.
    My go-to two girls are: Queensapphire and Eden. Queensapphire is currently out of town. Eden is in town. Go ahead and set up an appt with Eden. She's worth every dime.

  9. #7623

    Visiting

    Gentleman, I don't want to be that guy. Times are tough and I have RTF. Still need some direction. I don't have much time here and looking for a sure thing. Tried setting up appt, but she doesn't hold if she hasn't met you. Trying not to spend the nickel for cm. Any advice to whether a angel's is worth a shot? Would 2 pops be available with a angel's? Any help is appreciated.

  10. #7622
    Quote Originally Posted by Mryukus  [View Original Post]
    That's Bree, bro. Do a search. She'll try to peg you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Been there done that. Not again. I'd move on. She gives a pretty good HJ but that's it. BJ is very unispired if you can get her to go there at all.
    Thanks for the reports, gents.

  11. #7621
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocLover  [View Original Post]
    Anybody pulled the trigger with this one? Looks TGTBT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...062/3142250339
    Been there done that. Not again. I'd move on. She gives a pretty good HJ but that's it. BJ is very unispired if you can get her to go there at all.

  12. #7620
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocLover  [View Original Post]
    Anybody pulled the trigger with this one? Looks TGTBT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...062/3142250339
    That's Bree, bro. Do a search. She'll try to peg you.

  13. #7619

    Sweet and Sassy?

    Anybody pulled the trigger with this one? Looks TGTBT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...062/3142250339

  14. #7618

    Drea

    Yep. She's definitely crazy and her game is to try and shake you down for cash after seeing with threatening unsolicited texts. She'll claim she can out you to your spouse, gf, work, friends or whoever else she can think of etc. Unless you send her money. 100% avoid at all costs. The address posted earlier is correct, though if you look up the onwer info it comes back to someone in Florida. My guess is it's either a rental, some oblivious family member or who knows, maybe it's someone she shook down with her scam LOL. Again, AVOID at ALL costs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache630  [View Original Post]
    I had visit with Drea setup appt I was on time she did not give me address till I was on her street, everything was good then same day in the evening I get text. It says just you know I have you on camera send me 500 dollars or I am contact your women and your work after you give money I will delete. Is she sociopath did any of you get text like that.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64147810

  15. #7617
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Ehh are you Apache77's brother or what? But anyways, yea there were a couple reports about her like a couple months back, see posts #7123 and #7127. She's crazy as hell and I would avoid her like the plague.
    If you look at the early mug shots she pretty, smiling and so damn happy.

    Believe the red lettering is a bad thing for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape