Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 614 of 907 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 664 714 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4399

    Pics of gem

    Sorry guys not responding to all of those requests I'll try again and post here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 113B285D-64FF-4B21-B144-A4CC7651870A.jpg‎   ADAADDFB-3489-41C6-93D9-96713E9B6FEC.jpg‎  

  2. #4398

    Great time / Great rates

    Saw Sinthia for a hh last night. Usually weary of girls without reviews but her pictures got the little head going. Texting was easy. Few messages and I was on my way. Was staying at not the best hotel days in off fern. Not my ideal type of setting but to each their own. Anyway was promptly given room number when I texted I was outside.

    Looks 8/10. Beautiful face. Make up done well. Could tell she just showered. Hair was still wet. Played with kitty to get a sense of cleanliness and she is one of very very few which had literally no odor what so ever. Wanted to go down but just not something I do with providers. Also has some excellent ink to complement her looks. She was so my type.

    BBBJ was an 8/10 slow sensual good depth. Not as messy as I like it but technique was excellent.

    Full Service 10/10. She was tight. I mean tight. Where the vagina grips around your Johnson and each stroke you can see it hugging you LOL. 30 seconds into mish and she's moaning so soft and sexy. Asks me to choke her which turned me on even more. Has a little vibrator she had resting on her clit while I went to town. Fast forward to doggy which was heavenly. Her ass is so fat just like I like it. This girl can really take a dick. Switched to cowgirl which was equally amazing. Within 2 minutes her legs are shaking eyes in the back of the head with intense moaning. She is so sexy when she's having an orgasm.

    For once I'm glad I TOFTT as usually doesn't go well which is why I typically wait. Of course, YMMV however my experience was one of a kind. I'm on a roll LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64248179

  3. #4397
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...720/5022097985

    Anybody seen this one? Looks slightly TGTBT.

    No name in the ad.
    I've seen her, she is real and the real deal.

  4. #4396

    Gangbang Girls

    I'll agree with most everything said here as it relates to my experiences. I wouldn't say the pics being used are old, but sometimes the girl you're seeing ain't the ones in the pics. Also, you're communicating with the "guy" in this scenario. He's the one doing everything here. I'd say the girls are very attractive, but they are also cold and not really into it. It's more about faking it and getting you to climax and taking the money than the sexual thrill. I'd say the first couple of times, it was worth the hassle, but after the third time, I began to feel that I was paying more and not really getting the experience I wanted. The idea of it is great and if I felt I was getting what they promise in the ad, I'd be broke, but I had to stop thinking with the wrong head when it came to them.

    See them once if you wish, maybe things will be better for you, but remember you'll be paying more than what you agreed to at first, you will be asked for a dick pic and you will be left walking around in the open waiting to be given entry to the room.

    On a side note, I miss gangbangs and wish that someone would start setting them up again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne  [View Original Post]
    See my review in post# 2409:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4971498

    She's for real, but those pics of her in the current ad are probably 10+ years old. If she's 26 then I'm 30. She still looks good, just not THAT good. She went by Kim when I saw her last year. Some other monger on here recently posted a report of virtually the identical experience: She quotes you one thing and shares the address to the hotel. You get to the parking lot and she wants a dick pic; then quotes you a higher rate. Then strings you along for about 10-15 minutes while you wander the hallways of the hotel waiting for her to give you the room number. I put up with that BS twice, but not again.

    YMMNV = Your Mileage May Not Vary.

  5. #4395

    Jen

    Catching up on a review or two. Saw Jen about a month ago. A couple of other mongers have also reported on her. She's a tiny little thing with a nice body. She's not very attractive in the face, but that's probably me being too particular. Appointment set-up was easy. She said I was her first client in about 2 weeks. Got to the extended stay near Blankenbaker and things started to go weird. I text her to let her know I'm there and she calls me. I answer and she's apparently outside walking her neighbor's dog. Most of the time she's holding the phone down around her hip and it was a challenge to differentiate her talking / yelling at other people outside or talking to me. She finally walks around the corner and I identify myself sitting in my car. I get out and approach her as she's opening the exterior door into the complex. She then proceeds to start getting into a verbal altercation with an AA dude standing outside. She's like a little pit bull wanting to pick a fight. We finally get up to her room, and she leaves me there to take her neighbor's dog back and (apparently) mouth off again to that dude. Nice room; well kept; clean; smelling nice.

    She comes back to the room after about 10 minutes and I swear I think she must have been high on coke or some other drug that has her WIRED to the max. She's almost bouncing off the walls with extreme energy and couldn't stop talking about wanting to fight that guy. She obviuosly is proud of how tough and physically fit she is. It took quite some time to get her into the reason for my visit. Finally with a lot of pursuasion we got down to business, but she was still distracted. CG, Mish, Doggie to the finish. I was never sure I would get to completion. Overall, it was bizarre. I will NOT repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64180364

  6. #4394
    Quote Originally Posted by DManSeekin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with any of them?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64169895
    See my review in post# 2409:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4971498

    She's for real, but those pics of her in the current ad are probably 10+ years old. If she's 26 then I'm 30. She still looks good, just not THAT good. She went by Kim when I saw her last year. Some other monger on here recently posted a report of virtually the identical experience: She quotes you one thing and shares the address to the hotel. You get to the parking lot and she wants a dick pic; then quotes you a higher rate. Then strings you along for about 10-15 minutes while you wander the hallways of the hotel waiting for her to give you the room number. I put up with that BS twice, but not again.

    YMMNV = Your Mileage May Not Vary.

  7. #4393

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her recently but she is sweet and a good time and likes to make people happy. She isn't the most punctual person and she can go ghost on occasion but she is a lot better than most out there.
    Agree. She is a very sweet girl. She is a BBW but a good time.

  8. #4392

    Gb girls

    Quote Originally Posted by DManSeekin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with any of them?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64169895
    I've been curious of them myself.

    They look fun.

    Feel free to pm any info.

  9. #4391

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickOne69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl recently? Trying to find a regular girl.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...th-me/40117722
    Have not seen her recently but she is sweet and a good time and likes to make people happy. She isn't the most punctual person and she can go ghost on occasion but she is a lot better than most out there.

  10. #4390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1769
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...720/5022097985

    Anybody seen this one? Looks slightly TGTBT.

    No name in the ad.

  11. #4389

    Texted back

    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonBound  [View Original Post]
    I did reach out via text. Crickets!
    She just texted! Didn't discuss particulars, just availability. So, almost real anyway. I won't get back over until next week so if anyone gets a test drive before then give us a report. If not I will try to toftt!

    BB.

  12. #4388

    Daddy's Girl aka Katie

    Has anyone seen Katie? If so, can you tell me about the experience?

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/226257

  13. #4387

    Crickets

    I did reach out via text. Crickets!

  14. #4386

    Yes

    Yes, looks like her or someone put another ad up.

  15. #4385

    Gangbang girls?

    Has anyone had experience with any of them?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64169895

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape