Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 790 of 1224 FirstFirst ... 290 690 740 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 840 890 ... LastLast
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 18347
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6512

    Brittney

    Quote Originally Posted by FunDreams  [View Original Post]
    Seems really cool. Mentioned she's married and her wife is not interested in joining. Can't host. Wanted 5 for ppm. Got her down to 3, maybe less. Out in Germantown, so haven't taken the plunge yet. Mentioned very few limitations, so we'll see if she can walk the talk.

    Anyone else meet her?
    She wasted my time with several attempts to meet. Now she won't respond. If you meet with her, would love to hear all about it.

  2. #6511

    Shcc12

    Seems really cool. Mentioned she's married and her wife is not interested in joining. Can't host. Wanted 5 for ppm. Got her down to 3, maybe less. Out in Germantown, so haven't taken the plunge yet. Mentioned very few limitations, so we'll see if she can walk the talk.

    Anyone else meet her?

  3. #6510

    AndysToy96

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4d49b...e-ec79df84da0b

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Link please.

  4. #6509
    Quote Originally Posted by DCOutlaw  [View Original Post]
    Andystoy96.

    I've been talking to her and we're scheduled to meet this weekend. Everything seems too easy for the price. Can anyone confirm she's legit and I'm not wasting my time? Almost seems TGTBT.
    Link please.

  5. #6508

    Anyone seen her?

    Andystoy96.

    I've been talking to her and we're scheduled to meet this weekend. Everything seems too easy for the price. Can anyone confirm she's legit and I'm not wasting my time? Almost seems TGTBT.

  6. #6507

    Fiona

    Yes, that is her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal2015  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one you're referring to, in Centreville? https://www.seeking.com/member/895b1...0-5cf3cc74057c.
    .

  7. #6506

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I don't have the desire to look up every link so you will need to just do a search for their name, but the following are some ppm girls that I believe are real. I have NOT met them, so I don't have details. Good luck, and would love some feedback if you end up meeting with any of them.

    Kelly.

    28 year old girl in Silver Spring. 300 ppm /2 hrs. But she was 5'8 and 160 lbs so I passed.

    Fiona.

    36 yr old white woman. Agreed to 300 but she was not very attractive and too old.

    Emily.

    Hispanic flight attendent. Would meet for 400 ppm.

    Sweetbabygf.

    Will meet for $350.

    "Mya" myadreamylady.

    Young girl who would meet for 300. Not attractive.

    "Nickol" nikki22.

    Chatted but then acted offended when I mentioned sex. 750 for 2 visits.

    Bearhugs.

    18 year old who sounded super desperate, but was not that attractive so I passed. 300.

    Paula.

    18 year old girl near Fredericksburg. Chatted and then disappeared as soon as I asked for a pic.
    Kelly doesn't look that heavy, but she is fairly tall and curvy. Yes, 300 for 2 hours seems to work. CFS and no anal. I haven't met her yet. She wants messages only if you are ready to meet--and I'm out of town.

  8. #6505
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I don't have the desire to look up every link so you will need to just do a search for their name, but the following are some ppm girls that I believe are real. I have NOT met them, so I don't have details. Good luck, and would love some feedback if you end up meeting with any of them.


    Fiona.

    36 yr old white woman. Agreed to 300 but she was not very attractive and too old.
    Is this the one you're referring to, in Centreville? https://www.seeking.com/member/895b1...0-5cf3cc74057c.

  9. #6504

    Some ppm options

    I don't have the desire to look up every link so you will need to just do a search for their name, but the following are some ppm girls that I believe are real. I have NOT met them, so I don't have details. Good luck, and would love some feedback if you end up meeting with any of them.

    Kelly.

    28 year old girl in Silver Spring. 300 ppm /2 hrs. But she was 5'8 and 160 lbs so I passed.

    Fiona.

    36 yr old white woman. Agreed to 300 but she was not very attractive and too old.

    Emily.

    Hispanic flight attendent. Would meet for 400 ppm.

    Sweetbabygf.

    Will meet for $350.

    "Mya" myadreamylady.

    Young girl who would meet for 300. Not attractive.

    "Nickol" nikki22.

    Chatted but then acted offended when I mentioned sex. 750 for 2 visits.

    Bearhugs.

    18 year old who sounded super desperate, but was not that attractive so I passed. 300.

    Paula.

    18 year old girl near Fredericksburg. Chatted and then disappeared as soon as I asked for a pic.

  10. #6503
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Scammer.

    I had a met and greet set up with her a while back. While driving to the location she texted me asking for 1/2 of the donation upfront to prove that I'm real. To entice me she sent a few nudes. I declined and she went silent. She claim to have a child and will use that as an excuse all the time. Be wary.

    I don't have a link since we blocked each other.
    Yeah I chatted with her like 5-6 mos ago, exact same thing happened to me. He / She is actually using the pics of a gal that that really is in the DMV area. I found either her IG or her * page, can't remember which it was, and messaged her and she said that it wasn't her on SA and someone was using her pics. Which sucked because she's hot af and I thought for a min I was going to bang her LOL.

  11. #6502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcc110  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She's gone back and forth a number of times about meeting up but then disappears for a few days. Seems flaky, maybe high volume.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6a588...4-74e9dc0a2da2
    Flake. Tried to meet up months ago, she flaked on the meeting, had some lame excuse hours afterward.

  12. #6501
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Scammer.

    I had a met and greet set up with her a while back. While driving to the location she texted me asking for 1/2 of the donation upfront to prove that I'm real. To entice me she sent a few nudes. I declined and she went silent. She claim to have a child and will use that as an excuse all the time. Be wary.

    I don't have a link since we blocked each other.
    If you see anyone with this picture and is not in VA then it's fake. I know this girl personally and she does not dabble in SD's as she makes plenty off of her OF.

  13. #6500

    Minnie_mouse98

    This one's got a little high maintenance GPS going on. Regardless if you want to or not, she requires that you first have a platonic meet up with no intimacy that she wants 300 for. And then, if she decides she wants to fuck you she'll accept nothing less than 600 ppm for a later date. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/95f1e...a-26aa71d3f052

  14. #6499

    Crazimami

    Scammer.

    I had a met and greet set up with her a while back. While driving to the location she texted me asking for 1/2 of the donation upfront to prove that I'm real. To entice me she sent a few nudes. I declined and she went silent. She claim to have a child and will use that as an excuse all the time. Be wary.

    I don't have a link since we blocked each other.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210707-133358.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210707-133407__01.jpg‎  

  15. #6498
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSack28  [View Original Post]
    "Elise" sent pictures and was pretty easy to get to move to text, but noticed many red flags. Final straw was when she changed her location and blocked me on SA while texting me her address. Using pictures from and insta account belonging to at mmindres.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0ddae...e-ac6b5497f403
    She deleted her profile or was blocked. I was talking to her as well, we were about to switch to text, I guess the scam caught up to her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape