Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 18347
-
07-03-21 18:05 #6482Senior Member

Posts: 1021Emjlor
Went back and forth with this one for a few hrs. Had built some good rapport, was getting ready to pull the trigger and then she asked for half upfront "because it was short notice". Did an image search and the pics are some porn actress Karlee Grey. Smh.
https://www.seeking.com/member/56fdc...4-5b2582bfc7d9
https://twitter.com/karleegreyxxx?s=21
-
07-03-21 14:19 #6481Senior Member

Posts: 631Link
Here a link for those of us who are too lazy to search.
https://www.seeking.com/member/fddc2...0-a1ec5f066c01
Originally Posted by FunDreams
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 11:17 #6480Senior Member

Posts: 61Psycho chick
Daddys_Barbie410.
Started talking to her then she went off the deep end about vaccines and "medical freedom. " Something about her freedom or right to give people COVID or herpes. Yikes. Blocked.
Thread carefully and cover up. Not worth risk but do report back if you see her.
-
07-01-21 16:03 #6479Senior Member

Posts: 489Skip the Intro
Skip the Intro.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9298f...b-6b7bd0c77a15
Disclaimer: don't ask me for her number. I don't give SB numbers out. I simply provide report of my experience and it's up to you to reach out to them on the site.
She's been reviewed on here previously. Just posting my personal experience.
She's real. Pics are real. Decent face, petite, wears a blonde wig. Offered 350 and she wanted 400. I agreed based on the fact that she hosts from her place in NW DC. She smokes weed like a chimney (if that bothers you) and can be chatty. As people mentioned, she has her share of issues but they don't affect me so I don't care what issues she has.
Pro: great BBBJ. She knows her technique. Decent snatch and can take a pounding. Petite. Yes I got BBFS but YMMV as we all know.
Con: tits are on the smaller side. Even though she's petite, she doesn't have a firm body. In fact all her flesh (tits, ass, arms etc) are quite flappy. She has a few dogs at home so they bark all the time, if that bothers you.
I am seeing her online more so I think she's getting more and more high mileage. I'd keep her on my rotation list or as a fall back. As mentioned, her BBBJ is GOOD. I think I can actually cum from her BJ if I let her going at it for longer (I don't ever cum with BJs).
Good luck.
-
07-01-21 13:02 #6478Senior Member

Posts: 95Heyitswillowww
Any info on this one? She's gone back and forth a number of times about meeting up but then disappears for a few days. Seems flaky, maybe high volume.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6a588...4-74e9dc0a2da2
-
07-01-21 10:34 #6477Senior Member

Posts: 468Iheartroses
Was chatting her up and then her profile disappeared. Which one of you dogs took her off market.
She looked like she would've been a lot of fun.
-
06-30-21 22:03 #6476Senior Member

Posts: 64Thanks for the reports
Been away from the SB for awhile. I had quite a bit of luck on Seeking in 2018-2019 - but now everyone seems like a scam. Appreciate the reports more than you know. I plan many TOFTT to give back to the community.
-
06-30-21 21:30 #6475Regular Member

Posts: 18I pretty much had the same experience. I thought my time with her was exactly what I needed at the time. I am sure I will see her again.
Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 21:18 #6474Senior Member

Posts: 86Kinky_AGG
https://www.seeking.com/member/cb50a...5-cb927419e4f6
Anyone have experience with this one?
-
06-30-21 16:20 #6473Senior Member

Posts: 61Digits
Did you happen to get the digits? I'll PM you. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 05:51 #6472Senior Member

Posts: 452Ava savage
Did you see her? Details?
Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 20:24 #6471Senior Member

Posts: 1021Sarahsweetheart013
For anyone that has a pregnant fetish this one can be had for $300 and she's very real and very pretty. Tbh I didn't read her profile details until after we started chatting and the pregnancy thing just isn't my bag. But different strokes for different folks.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8879a...9-44815c419f54
-
06-29-21 16:37 #6470Senior Member

Posts: 525I've seen IslandBeauty
I saw her some years ago. Feel free to PM me. There are positives and negatives, as usual, but I'd recommend her.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 15:21 #6469Senior Member

Posts: 108Links
Links to profiles would help.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 10:26 #6468Senior Member

Posts: 215IslandBeauty992 and Tabkitten
Anybody met either of these girls? One is a Jamaican girl in Silver Spring, other is a white girl in Ashburn.









Reply With Quote





