Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14402
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    M Rose

    Hey Guys.

    Has anyone see this girl?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...e2813/40017620

  2. #14401
    Let us know if you do, honestly I think it's TGTBT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Siazul  [View Original Post]
    Seen this add a few times now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64168208

    Titled as Luna but is this the Jasmine from the bookstore or am I confusing her? And has anybody today woth this ad, I think I just might.

  3. #14400

    Jasmine

    Seen this add a few times now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64168208

    Titled as Luna but is this the Jasmine from the bookstore or am I confusing her? And has anybody today woth this ad, I think I just might.

  4. #14399

    Chocolate goddess

    Hello,

    I am glad to find this place. Takes the guessing out of who is safe and who isn't when I want to treat myself. I've had a couple of encounters so I will leave some reviews but 1st anybody have in info on this beautiful thang?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...e-you/40145439

  5. #14398

    XxAj

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfHawk  [View Original Post]
    Is she still not FS?
    I'm not sure. I didn't ask.

  6. #14397

    Xxaj

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few weeks ago. Not bad at all. Not the best looking girl and has some demons if I had to guess. She does a pretty good job and let's you record. Overall great value. The only hesitation I have is there is a male around. Once I entered into my post nut clarity, I looked down and saw some male shoes that I hadn't noticed beforehand. It may be perfectly fine but just a heads up.
    Is she still not FS?

  7. #14396

    XxAJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlo79  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/630968446149

    Has anyone had any experience with this lady. I'm considering see her today.
    Saw her a few weeks ago. Not bad at all. Not the best looking girl and has some demons if I had to guess. She does a pretty good job and let's you record. Overall great value. The only hesitation I have is there is a male around. Once I entered into my post nut clarity, I looked down and saw some male shoes that I hadn't noticed beforehand. It may be perfectly fine but just a heads up.

  8. #14395

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Search xxaj. She's been around forever.
    Thanks. For the info.

  9. #14394

    Xxaj

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlo79  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/630968446149

    Has anyone had any experience with this lady. I'm considering see her today.
    Search xxaj. She's been around forever.

  10. #14393

    Any reviews on Head doctor

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/630968446149

    Has anyone had any experience with this lady. I'm considering see her today.

  11. #14392

    Zara

    Quote Originally Posted by Churrito  [View Original Post]
    Nothing that I noticed out of place. I was a bit skeptical too but I asked her to come out and meet me and she had me on the phone till I saw her. True, forgot to mention the language barrier. They speak mostly Spanish. They're from Florida travelling around between Charlotte and here ATM. Going to give the second one a try too. But they seem true to their age, mid 30's. I did see some teeth issue but nothing to grave.
    Tried reaching out to Zara over text, but she accused me of being an Uncle and ghosted. I assume all comms must be in Spanish in order to get through?

  12. #14391

    It means you can add another to her montage of mugshots

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteRiderCali  [View Original Post]
    "LE portfolio" what does that mean?
    She had another photoshoot with uncle.

  13. #14390
    Quote Originally Posted by NedPhilanders  [View Original Post]
    Noticed that continuing to add to her LE portfolio today.
    "LE portfolio" what does that mean?

  14. #14389

    Cubans

    Nothing that I noticed out of place. I was a bit skeptical too but I asked her to come out and meet me and she had me on the phone till I saw her. True, forgot to mention the language barrier. They speak mostly Spanish. They're from Florida travelling around between Charlotte and here ATM. Going to give the second one a try too. But they seem true to their age, mid 30's. I did see some teeth issue but nothing to grave.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. They communicated the address and google showed it as an apartment and I was a little sketched out and passed.

    Any lurkers / handlers that you saw?

    Age? - I'm guessing slightly older than stated?

  15. #14388

    Comms

    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    I texted twice about 4 hours apart and I got "Hello" the first time and "Ok Love" the second.

    Ain't nobody got time for that. LOL.
    Yeah the comms were a little difficult and repetitive but I asked for a picture holding up two fingers and "she" figured it out and obliged. I was just shocked that it was a residence.

    I might give it a shot tomorrow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape