Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 31631
-
07-07-21 10:05 #20351Senior Member

Posts: 478Risk vs reward
I guess each time you open yourself to a new client you add risk to the equation. If a provider has regular clients then they might not be eager to answer a multitude of texts they get from unknown clients. It appears to be a supply and demand issue right now. Lots of free money in the economy mongers want to spend providers get a stimulus check and take it easy. Those willing to work are busy and aren't as hungry for new clients as they were pre covid. Once the free money is spent the labor markets will adjust and rates should trend downward as competition sets a new supply curve. Or inflationary pressure devalues the dollar and we spend 33% more on entertainment. Time will tell. Until then treat those girls who work hard well and keep up with your favorites.
Originally Posted by OWG
[View Original Post]
The dude abides.
-
07-06-21 22:31 #20350Senior Member

Posts: 729What other things?
Originally Posted by FinMan00
[View Original Post]
My very first visit included dfk, BBBJ, fia, BBFS, cip and she let me put a camera on the dresser to record the entire event. This was when she was staying at that upstairs hotel / apartment on 50.
-
07-06-21 21:16 #20349Senior Member

Posts: 681She apparently has a super sensitive clit and doesn't enjoy it. I spent a minute or 2 down there and didn't get any real good vibes so I quit while I was ahead LOL.
Originally Posted by OWG
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 20:22 #20348Senior Member

Posts: 168Does that include DATY?
Kinda a show stopper for me if she doesn't.
Originally Posted by FinMan00
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 19:37 #20347Regular Member

Posts: 15Not necessarily so. I've seen Nikki a few times back when she used to stay by East colonial. She is a cool chick. If she likes you, she is pretty easy going and will do things she will not do with others. I guess your mileage will vary with this one.
Originally Posted by NbaYoungBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 18:10 #20346Regular Member

Posts: 16Avalon. Nice review
Very nice and helpful review. I have had the pleasure of meeting with a few of the top 35+ providers in the past 10 years in Tampa area aided by such genuine reviews. Such reviews help make our quest juicy, exciting and fun. I look forward to meeting her soon!
Originally Posted by Rjmredjr
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 16:05 #20345Senior Member

Posts: 58NIkki baby
But don't go over the QV if not she will rush the hell out of you IMO.
Originally Posted by Sch05
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 15:29 #20344Regular Member

Posts: 2Keep trying
Most I can tell you is to keep trying to contact her it's been a few weeks since I've seen her I try to see her once a month if my schedule allows it.
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 13:32 #20343Senior Member

Posts: 168Maybe try a PM from here
They may take you seriously then. BTW it seems as tho texts only work about 50% of time regardless of area code. Lots of providers seem indifferent about new clients, don't know why.
Originally Posted by ImpulseReverb
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 11:42 #20342Senior Member

Posts: 255Dana
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/823976723091
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
This one?
-
07-06-21 10:35 #20341Regular Member

Posts: 15Yup
She is a super chill chick, with excellent skills, she is definitely the best at prostate massage I have ever found.
Originally Posted by GabeSandwich
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 10:21 #20340Senior Member

Posts: 126Use a text app like TextFree and set your number to a 407 area code maybe?
Originally Posted by ImpulseReverb
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 10:16 #20339Senior Member

Posts: 878Get an app
Go download the text now app and choose a 407 number. They are used to guys using text apps so it will be nothing new.
Originally Posted by ImpulseReverb
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 10:14 #20338Senior Member

Posts: 203Tiffany
Saw Tiffany last week and like many have said she takes seemingly forever to get ready. I don't know if she does this with anyone else but she asked me for a pic of the building to make sure I was really there. After the third "one more minute" text I left. At that point I was ready to post a negative review for time wasting but she finally gave the ok when I was down the street. Only because I wasn't too far I headed back and met her at the door. Pics in the ad are accurate, room is clean, and she has a very nice ass and soft tits. What you don't see in the ad is the pouch gut that is a bit of a turnoff. Date itself was great for bbj and cfs. I would repeat but would let her know in advance I refuse to be sitting in the parking lot for too long.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/64182285
-
07-06-21 09:39 #20337Regular Member

Posts: 15Have not seen her in ages either, has anybody seen her recently? If so feel free to post or pm me the details.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






