Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 18218
-
07-10-21 20:43 #9308Senior Member

Posts: 681Sounds like a potential disgruntled senior member that got denied service.
Originally Posted by YoungMongers
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 18:05 #9307Senior Member

Posts: 729In other parts of the internet and world SW stands for Sex Worker, on USASG it's Street Walkers cause it's well.....USASG. LOL.
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 17:56 #9306Senior Member

Posts: 1170Actually
So actually Latin Sunflower is not a SW and has never been a SW. She started out as a UTR I know this personally because I was the one that brought her to the forum as a UTR. She is actually no longer a UTR she is actually an advertiser that you could get a hold of through this site. So she can actually be moved to the advertised provider section. But that also depends on the member that is posting the review what he considered her. Now you being upset because your regular member with only a few posts and she doesn't give you the time of day that is par for the course we have all been there get a thicker skin and keep mongering until you get more posts better reviews and more experience. Then possibly a lot of members on here will share digits for utrs and providers will answer your PMS.
Originally Posted by YoungMongers
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
07-10-21 17:49 #9305Senior Member

Posts: 139UTR vs SW
I think you need to re-evaluate your definition of a UTR. A SW and a UTR are different categories. Perhaps you meant to be in the SW link to bring up your concern. Just a thought.
Originally Posted by YoungMongers
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 15:40 #9304Senior Member

Posts: 51Latin Sunflower
Isn't this thread supposed to be for getting contact info for certain SWs? From what I've seen and experienced myself, Latin Sunflower is stuck up and won't give people a chance for no particular reason. I don't care personally since she's not the only SW in the world but I would like to know why people even talk about her in here anymore. Can we have other links to women that are actually willing to meet up? Please and thank you. Love this community by the way. .
-
07-10-21 12:03 #9303Senior Member

Posts: 157And here comes the white knight to save his fair damsel.
Originally Posted by ImmCat
[View Original Post]
(Admit it, you're just looking for brownie points).
We're here for the pussy Joffrey, put your widdle felwins away! If you haven't looked around, most of the people in this hobby are kinda rough.
-
07-10-21 10:23 #9302Senior Member

Posts: 193Latina Sunflower
Dreamt about LatinaSunflower yesterday.
Comms were good for setting up appt. The location was bit confusing at first to get to, it's inside a complex with no clear signs of where the buildings were situated. Or maybe there were but I was just too blind or horny to see them.
Once inside she was very friendly and very GFE (which I like). So GFE it's like making love to a wife, but not your wife LOL.
As described by others she is curvy thick latina and is very reminiscent of Jersey. In fact they could be sisters LOL.
Did a couple of positions but spent most of the time in missionary. Had a great time overall. Reasonable $.20 for hh.
For contact info, reach out to her directly via PM.
-
07-09-21 17:50 #9301Forum Advertiser

Posts: 31Thanks babe
It was great seeing you again & catching up! Be well, stay safe, see you soon! .
Originally Posted by Munchi420
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 15:51 #9300Senior Member

Posts: 197Sunflower
Late review but went to see sunflower at her incall earlier in the week. Comms were great as always and setup was quick since I'm usually a last minute planner. I haven't dreamed of her in a while but her BBBJ skills have definitely improved. Wish I could say that I was able to last a longer but I've been saving this load for over 3 weeks and the release was much needed. She is still a curvy thick latina and anyone on the fence about seeing her should reach out to her asap!
Thanks for the amazing time and ill see you soon!
-
07-07-21 09:07 #9299Senior Member

Posts: 77What's wrong with her?
That's so weird! I can't believe she got pissed when you were completely disrespectful to her and talked to her like she's a cum rag. There must be something wrong with her. And just in case she thought, "maybe I just took that shitty comment wrong," it's good that you came on here and continued to trash her to let her know you're really just a misunderstood great guy. She's really missing out. What the fuck is up with her!
Originally Posted by DixieProwler
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 08:41 #9298Senior Member

Posts: 472She'd say "Montes, is that you"?
Originally Posted by BudGreen
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 08:20 #9297Senior Member

Posts: 152Never thought of that. I don't think the being first bothered her but I think the train got to her pimple size brain. I would day let her starve but that would take awhile.
Originally Posted by BudGreen
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 00:13 #9296Senior Member

Posts: 341Possible solution
I wonder what would happen if you asked to be the last after a long day and request she not shower?
Originally Posted by DixieProwler
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 00:02 #9295Senior Member

Posts: 152Basically she did the same to me. I asked to be the first one of the day so I would not be the last one on the train. She got pissed but since she is a little bit heavy it did not break my heart. LOL.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 23:23 #9294Senior Member

Posts: 523Unexpectedly she actually made it up to me by driving out to where I was instead of me going all the way too her place.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





