Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 24022
-
07-12-21 12:10 #20167Regular Member

Posts: 18Cheers guys!
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
I spent a little extra time on the north end of the track with an eye out for Vegas last weekend. No sightings.
I remember seeing her a few years back and thought she was possibly too far gone. Then I saw her hangin' out at Kaci's LL spot a couple of months ago and thought "oh hell yeah." But Kaci said "oh hell no" to us using her room so I missed out. But thanks for the input guys. I'm sure I'll catch up to her soon.
For me, Bella has been a consistent non problematic provider for the most part. Great oral and nice sex action. She has ripped me off on 2 occasions a good while back. She was tired, worn out and still needed to get high. Unfortunate but understandable. She apologized and made good on those misdeeds.
Now the wacked out crack pot crazy shit she comes up with to get extra money from you is another story. LOL.
Stay safe stay tuned!
-
07-11-21 07:56 #20166Banned Member

Posts: 5343I think of given an opportunity, most of these girls will steal from you.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
Of course, it's all based on how bad they are needing a fix.
I raved on Vegas before, but my latest scoop a few weeks back wasn't as good of a date as before.
It was rushed and skills weren't on par.
Again, I think it was all based on her needing a fix.
Bella's oral skills to me have always been top notch, I fortunately have never experienced any rip offs from her.
-
07-11-21 00:13 #20165Senior Member

Posts: 2354I would put Vegas much higher on my list than Bella. Bella's only strong points are availablity and honesty, Vegas ties her on those. Stephanie Vegas has her beat in all other categories. Also, Bella has always been honest with me but I recall some other members reported being ripped off by her in the past.
Originally Posted by Sleazer
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 19:42 #20164Senior Member

Posts: 131Mya
Anyone see or heard from MYA? I know she "retired" about a year ago. Headed to Tampa the first of the week and was hoping someone had some info.
-
07-10-21 18:11 #20163Senior Member

Posts: 878Plus
I think it is St Pete not Tampa.
Originally Posted by NCHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 14:39 #20162Senior Member

Posts: 2007Trade Section
Hey Pete,
Originally Posted by SelectivePete
[View Original Post]
I think you posted in the wrong section of WSG. You're in the sharing of information (freely) section. Go to the home page and click on the "Trades" tab and post your trade info there. While there check out my PokéMon. Collection I got up for trade.
Meantime for those freely sharing info, nsa, be safe out there and happy hunting.
NC HUNTER.
-
07-10-21 13:25 #20161Senior Member

Posts: 126Cute WSW
Lucked up during a late night drive down 7th ave. Scooped a Young, Tall, slender, Cute WSW off 64th st. She was smart. Turned on her flash light as I approached so you know I did a you.
BBBJ-cim. $30. I think she on that candy though. I have digits for trade. I'm seeking a young, petite, you. T. are. Black or Hispanic that's down for whatever.
-
07-09-21 12:16 #20160Regular Member

Posts: 18One good turn.
Bro,
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the Vegas post. I've heard good things about her and your post puts her towards the top of my hookers to do list. Check your PM. I sent you Bella's 10-20. Cheers.
-
07-09-21 05:44 #20159Senior Member

Posts: 1190Alright, I did. Whats the best way, just delete all the message every time?
Originally Posted by RJRamRod
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 05:38 #20158Senior Member

Posts: 221Inbox
Clean out your Inbox.
Originally Posted by Sicilia21
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 23:46 #20157Senior Member

Posts: 934Stephanie Vegas
I went for a cruise today after lunch looking for Bella. All the times I've cruised Neb, never scooped the famous Bella. Unfortunately, today was a swing and miss, as I didn't see hide or hair of her on Neb, Sligh or some of the side streets. Oh well. I'll try another day, probably morning.
The good news of the day is I met Stephanie Vegas up by Fletcher. She was in a happy go lucky mood, no drama or attitude, wearing a jean skirt and grey tank top type deal. She still has a little bit of red in the back of her dark hair. We found a quiet semi secluded spot behind a shopping center away from Neb that we both felt comfy. Got a nice BBBJ WS for the usual. I about shart'd when an Old Dom semi truck rolled through the back lot, but the driver didn't notice or care. Trucker probably wanted 2nd scoop. LOL. I gave her a ride to a BBQ food truck and then dropped her off at the gas station on Fletch and Neb.
I would definitely scoop her again and next time want to get in that pussy. Monger on.
-
07-07-21 23:59 #20156Senior Member

Posts: 2354Drive today
Today before sunset, I took a drive. I noticed a potential worker near the dog track, she was more interested in copping at the convenience store than getting a ride. Too bad for me. So I headed south, no workers seen and I even went a little down Hillborough to McDonalds. So I headed back up Nebraska and just past Sligh there was Bella, she invited me in for a quick visit. I left satisfied, standard street donation. As I left I noticed LEO marked SUV in the next door lot faced out to the street. They didn't follow me. Just north of the cop was a blonde who looked like hit it harder Tammy. There was no way that I was going back for a second look. I figured I would continue on recon just to see if there were any other workers out. I got all the way to Nowatney and I saw Stephanie Vegas on 140th. Damn, if I was just a little younger! I should have gone back a given her a few bucks just for being cute but I didn't even have a camera so I just skipped her this time.
-
07-07-21 00:38 #20155Senior Member

Posts: 1190Found a BSW, on fletchrer by and 12.
It was raining, she was soaked.
Gave good head but disagreed on FS estimate and parted ways.
Then encountered a girl by dollar general Nebraska.
She looked rough, passed up.
Fucked up face and sores.
Teeth and stunk.
-
07-06-21 23:09 #20154Senior Member

Posts: 1475Houston is great for eye candy, but nothing else. Expensive all covered services from pros, no thank you. I will take a plain-looking young girl BBFSCIP for 40 bucks any day, thank you very much.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 23:06 #20153Senior Member

Posts: 1190Picked up 2 girls, 1st a BSW, think gave some head but wanted more for sex than we agreed so she just got the head charge. 2nd girl at the dollar store of Nebraska. Didn't try looked horrible.












Reply With Quote




