Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 24022
-
07-06-21 23:04 #20152Senior Member

Posts: 1475Hurricane pussy!
Went for a cruise tonight. For some reason I didn't see any working girls, LOL.
-
07-06-21 00:40 #20151Senior Member

Posts: 920Tough day today
Newly back in area. Spent a few laps on Nebraska and I found the south end to be bottom of barrel seemed homeless or girls arguing with themselves south of HB.
Saw a couple around sligh but ya got to be quick. Other times they were engaged in convos with brothers / BF / whatever. When I cut a block on a side street there was a Puerto Rican that jumped in and we chatted a minute. She was nasty looking, smelled like cigar, her body was shot out, and she immediately said 40 and I decided I didn't want her if she said 5 so I just replied ' that ain't happening".
Really all day and didn't see much, it's not Tampa it's the state of affairs in the hobby except in Houston where they are smoking hot and dressed up asking incall prices for street but that's another story.
Ended up giving up and doing a are&T.
Anyone with 411 please DM and if over in Brevard or Orlando I'll guide your way.
-
07-05-21 19:59 #20150Banned Member

Posts: 5343She supposedly is clean and out of the life. I'm happy for her but damn, I miss those titties!
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 19:30 #20149Banned Member

Posts: 5343Indeed! One of why'all Captains paid for them.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
Last I heard, she was still staying with the old man.
-
07-05-21 19:30 #20148Senior Member

Posts: 1188Nova
Where is she? Vacations again?
-
07-05-21 19:30 #20147Banned Member

Posts: 5343Lmfao,
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
I just get my standard bbbjwswallow bro!
Her oral skill is still on point.
-
07-05-21 19:27 #20146Senior Member

Posts: 1188Are those man made? Don't remember her that big. Yummy.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 19:17 #20145Senior Member

Posts: 1188Woow she looks bad, what are you doing to her bro?
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 18:21 #20144Senior Member

Posts: 2166She used to be on Hills, but now on Nebraska.
Originally Posted by Sicilia21
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 18:20 #20143Senior Member

Posts: 2166Her uncle had her come over to visit recently. Not sure if she left, or she still hanging out.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 15:40 #20142Senior Member

Posts: 1190Is Nebraska the best spot to pick her up?
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 11:38 #20141Senior Member

Posts: 2354Jayhawk stings
It's a box canyon, like shooting fish in a barrel. Female LEO stands out front, she waves you in, comes up to your window makes the deal gives the take down signal and the monger gets arrested. This location is notorious.
Originally Posted by LSpooner
[View Original Post]
I rarely shop south of Hillborough Ave.
-
07-05-21 11:19 #20140Banned Member

Posts: 5343Bella
She said she can have guests in her room now. Only those that she has seen before. Pm Me for the room number and hotel.
-
07-05-21 10:33 #20139Senior Member

Posts: 588See how it has just one small in / out entrance?
They use it for stings.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 08:37 #20138Banned Member

Posts: 5343Lacey
Anyone seen / heard / dated her recently?









Reply With Quote






