Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4721
-
07-10-21 15:42 #3161Senior Member

Posts: 1048Christina
Does she still have a select few regulars? I take it you may be grandfathered in to her ban on providing possibly no? Just sounds that way.
Originally Posted by RoadStar01
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 08:30 #3160Senior Member

Posts: 826Leominster
Hey, anyone tried to connect with these two, reached out and they are asking ridiculous cost for services and restricted on top of that, QV 250 for one and 350 for both, almost choked laughing so hard.
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...n/765352260330
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...l/646458986165
-
07-09-21 15:42 #3159Senior Member

Posts: 227Sometimes good memories are better left just as they are!
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 14:44 #3158Senior Member

Posts: 2189I have never had the pleasure of meeting her. But based on the comments, if she wanted her old job back, she would be hired!
Originally Posted by RoadStar01
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 13:03 #3157Senior Member

Posts: 237Recommend going to weld school. Useful trade, very good pay, shitty working conditions.
Originally Posted by RoadStar01
[View Original Post]
My 2 cents.
Clit.
-
07-09-21 12:39 #3156Senior Member

Posts: 475It's just an expression.
She's not being "handled" or anything nefarious.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
She's all good. Looking for work right now, but all good.
-
07-09-21 10:30 #3155Senior Member

Posts: 227Best of wishes to Christina! It is great that she left us with fond memories and she is happy where she is now!
Originally Posted by RoadStar01
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 09:28 #3154Senior Member

Posts: 1048Christina Ayer
What did you mean by "she's in good hands"?
Originally Posted by RoadStar01
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 09:17 #3153Senior Member

Posts: 475Christina Ayer
No, not married.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
She truly is very flattered to be remembered so fondly. I told her again that she has quite a fan club here, and I think I could sense her blushing over the phone. She was proud of her reputation as an easy going and accommodating provider.
She has no plans to return though.
Sorry guys.
-
07-08-21 22:50 #3152Senior Member

Posts: 1048Christina Ayer
Is she married now?
Originally Posted by RoadStar01
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 18:32 #3151Senior Member

Posts: 276She was always very pleasant to be with, I wish her well. Loved her water bed.
Originally Posted by FloydFec1
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 16:54 #3150Senior Member

Posts: 475Hi all you Christina fans!
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
I actually have maintained a close connection with her since she quit the biz, so I mentioned these recent inquiries to her and she is to say the least flattered, and glad that she is remembered so fondly.
She's doing well, and is in good hands.
She says hi.
-
07-04-21 16:32 #3149Senior Member

Posts: 1048Christina Ayer
I also think of her from time to time. And yes, 5-6 years ago was probably the last time I saw her as well. I remember she was a deep throat specialist. She would always take me balls deep upon cumming. She was very normal also. We would usually talk for a good 20-30 minutes before getting down to business.
I believe she had substance use issues in the past and possibly concurrently to her being a provider. I hope she's doing ok.
Originally Posted by FloydFec1
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 10:17 #3148Senior Member

Posts: 160Diane Martin was a good one in Ayer too. Wish they were still around
.
Originally Posted by Moses1892
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 05:42 #3147Senior Member

Posts: 2832015 was around the last time I saw her as well. Have not heard a thing since.
Originally Posted by FloydFec1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






