Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14384

    Xxaj

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlo79  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/630968446149

    Has anyone had any experience with this lady. I'm considering see her today.
    Search xxaj. She's been around forever.

  2. #14383

    Any reviews on Head doctor

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/630968446149

    Has anyone had any experience with this lady. I'm considering see her today.

  3. #14382

    Zara

    Quote Originally Posted by Churrito  [View Original Post]
    Nothing that I noticed out of place. I was a bit skeptical too but I asked her to come out and meet me and she had me on the phone till I saw her. True, forgot to mention the language barrier. They speak mostly Spanish. They're from Florida travelling around between Charlotte and here ATM. Going to give the second one a try too. But they seem true to their age, mid 30's. I did see some teeth issue but nothing to grave.
    Tried reaching out to Zara over text, but she accused me of being an Uncle and ghosted. I assume all comms must be in Spanish in order to get through?

  4. #14381

    It means you can add another to her montage of mugshots

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteRiderCali  [View Original Post]
    "LE portfolio" what does that mean?
    She had another photoshoot with uncle.

  5. #14380
    Quote Originally Posted by NedPhilanders  [View Original Post]
    Noticed that continuing to add to her LE portfolio today.
    "LE portfolio" what does that mean?

  6. #14379

    Cubans

    Nothing that I noticed out of place. I was a bit skeptical too but I asked her to come out and meet me and she had me on the phone till I saw her. True, forgot to mention the language barrier. They speak mostly Spanish. They're from Florida travelling around between Charlotte and here ATM. Going to give the second one a try too. But they seem true to their age, mid 30's. I did see some teeth issue but nothing to grave.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. They communicated the address and google showed it as an apartment and I was a little sketched out and passed.

    Any lurkers / handlers that you saw?

    Age? - I'm guessing slightly older than stated?

  7. #14378

    Comms

    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    I texted twice about 4 hours apart and I got "Hello" the first time and "Ok Love" the second.

    Ain't nobody got time for that. LOL.
    Yeah the comms were a little difficult and repetitive but I asked for a picture holding up two fingers and "she" figured it out and obliged. I was just shocked that it was a residence.

    I might give it a shot tomorrow.

  8. #14377

    New girl

    Hey any members had a dream of luck communicating with this new provider the been posting?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64187210

  9. #14376

    Latina Zara

    I texted twice about 4 hours apart and I got "Hello" the first time and "Ok Love" the second.

    Ain't nobody got time for that. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. They communicated the address and google showed it as an apartment and I was a little sketched out and passed.

    Any lurkers / handlers that you saw?

    Age? - I'm guessing slightly older than stated?

  10. #14375

    Good report

    Quote Originally Posted by Churrito  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker first time posting. Had a dream with Zara https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64181067.

    Quoted 1.0 for qv and 1.4 hhr. Extra 60 for backdoor. They look pretty good compared to what's been around recently. Definitely recommend. Zara the one I saw was a bit taller and skinnier. Still curvy and nice breast. The other I caught a glimpse as I was leaving and she was much thicker. They're around an apartment off western. Good luck.
    Thanks for sharing. They communicated the address and google showed it as an apartment and I was a little sketched out and passed.

    Any lurkers / handlers that you saw?

    Age? - I'm guessing slightly older than stated?

  11. #14374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSiteAccess  [View Original Post]
    Shame really. Must have had a bad experience somewhere, because when she first cropped up in Raleigh she was BBBJ and was open to FS bare. Now she'll insist she never did those things and its the worst thing in the world to ask. But hey, some of us have video evidence. LOL.
    I talk to her she sounds rude but she looks really pretty.

    Is she worth it?

  12. #14373

    Cubans

    Long time lurker first time posting. Had a dream with Zara https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64181067.

    Quoted 1.0 for qv and 1.4 hhr. Extra 60 for backdoor. They look pretty good compared to what's been around recently. Definitely recommend. Zara the one I saw was a bit taller and skinnier. Still curvy and nice breast. The other I caught a glimpse as I was leaving and she was much thicker. They're around an apartment off western. Good luck.

  13. #14372
    Any reports on this Abby? Didn't find anything in search https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/abby-esc...onville-927004.

  14. #14371

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by NedPhilanders  [View Original Post]
    Noticed that continuing to add to her LE portfolio today.
    Sad. Was thinking of hitting her up this week but think I'll pass. I've always had good luck scheduling with her, but, I am way too skittish to see someone when they are fresh off a visit from uncle.

  15. #14370

    UTR Goldsboro

    Headed to Goldsboro tomorrow afternoon, anybody have an UTR radar there, pm me with details, TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape