Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 477 of 887 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 527 577 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 13298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/388759922791

    Guys, anyone had experience with Mz Sassy?
    Haven't seen her, but in my observation so far, every woman that lists every activity that StG let's them offer usually does none of them.

  2. #6157

    Mz Sassy

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/388759922791

    Guys, anyone had experience with Mz Sassy?

  3. #6156

    Bratt

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    I've looked for reviews but I'm not finding any where someone has actually seen her. As long as she has been posting I would think someone on here would have. The times I've reached out I've been told astronomical rates or just not interested in outcall but gave inc
    all rates that were dramatically different. I thought trying with Bratt may give different results.
    2 adult females, 1 adult male and a baby in 1 Extended Stay room is just asking for trouble. If Bratt has her own private incall and you decide to see her please let us know how it went. Stay safe.

  4. #6155

    She is very real

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryRidgeway  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/703519124405

    For as hot as she is. I am still not 200% she is real. Her ads are always overwritten. Her current one has more clauses and add ons then Verizon wireless and your local hoa. If she was a little more direct friendly via text she would easily milk me for a grand.
    I have seen her 1 and ONLY 1 time. I reviewed her months back. She is very hot and pictures are spot on. But that's literally the best of it it straight junk after that.

    Yes I would rather burn my money then pay her again. Her "head master" skills are horrible. She is the master at only staying on the head and literally never going past it. She try to use her hand it that's awful as well. Will pull away during sex and does not like it deep or rough so if you want to a sexy you'd tiny spinner with a good body but a very weak dream the she is your girl. Otherwise I have a barrel that you can burn your money in to save the disappointment. I will never repeat and don't advise a visit with her because when I seen her months back her qv was. 50 and now it's $. 2 so don't know why she has raised the price for the low end service unless she woke up and realized that she was giving trash service. Any have a good day and happy hunting.

    HIGH.

  5. #6154

    Kitty

    Follow up 6168. This is the Kitty I was talking about. Link is dead. Stunningly hot, but her ads and pricing confuses me greatly, which I think was by design. For as long as she has been (and steady regularity) I am surprised she is not reviewed more / spoken about. If her handler / texter could soften up a little, her thumbs would be more sore from counting money then her poon from getting pounded. LOL I guess I can dream.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2021-07-06-11-54-17.jpg‎  

  6. #6153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMan1  [View Original Post]
    She was reviewed awhile back then the man husband got on here and threatened violence on the reviewer. That's what made it a no for me.
    Glad to know my intuition was on point with that one.

  7. #6152

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed. One guy said he would rather burn his money than pay her for sex again.

    The other said that her BJ he was week and she pulls away during intercourse.
    The one time that I reached out to her she threatening to have me beat up.

  8. #6151

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryRidgeway  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/703519124405

    For as hot as she is. I am still not 200% she is real. Her ads are always overwritten. Her current one has more clauses and add ons then Verizon wireless and your local hoa. If she was a little more direct friendly via text she would easily milk me for a grand.
    She has been reviewed. One guy said he would rather burn his money than pay her for sex again.

    The other said that her BJ he was week and she pulls away during intercourse.

  9. #6150

    Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    Living in an Extended Stay with your wife and kid isn't a sign of doing good business. Your post on here about threating others just ruined any chances of getting mongers from here.
    Follow on this for kittytoowet.

  10. #6149

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    Living in an Extended Stay with your wife and kid isn't a sign of doing good business. Your post on here about threating others just ruined any chances of getting mongers from here.
    Kittytoowets "daddy".

  11. #6148
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with her awhile back and I backed out because it felt like I was talking to a man. Women just don't communicate that way at least none I've ever met. I think the secret clue here is the "cameraman" she mentions in the ad. She may or may not be real, but there's definitely a guy you're going to meet at some point.
    She was reviewed awhile back then the man husband got on here and threatened violence on the reviewer. That's what made it a no for me.

  12. #6147

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with her awhile back and I backed out because it felt like I was talking to a man. Women just don't communicate that way at least none I've ever met. I think the secret clue here is the "cameraman" she mentions in the ad. She may or may not be real, but there's definitely a guy you're going to meet at some point.
    I've looked for reviews but I'm not finding any where someone has actually seen her. As long as she has been posting I would think someone on here would have. The times I've reached out I've been told astronomical rates or just not interested in outcall but gave incall rates that were dramatically different. I thought trying with Bratt may give different results.

  13. #6146

    She is real.

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryRidgeway  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/703519124405

    For as hot as she is. I am still not 200% she is real. Her ads are always overwritten. Her current one has more clauses and add ons then Verizon wireless and your local hoa. If she was a little more direct friendly via text she would easily milk me for a grand.
    I tried to reply to this, but it didn't show up. She is real, pretty easy once you get her to answer. She has some rules, but if you want a tight young tiny spinner, she fits the bill. It is my first post, I am new to the hobby, but I have seen her.

  14. #6145
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryRidgeway  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/703519124405

    For as hot as she is. I am still not 200% she is real. Her ads are always overwritten. Her current one has more clauses and add ons then Verizon wireless and your local hoa. If she was a little more direct friendly via text she would easily milk me for a grand.
    I was texting with her awhile back and I backed out because it felt like I was talking to a man. Women just don't communicate that way at least none I've ever met. I think the secret clue here is the "cameraman" she mentions in the ad. She may or may not be real, but there's definitely a guy you're going to meet at some point.

  15. #6144

    She is real.

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryRidgeway  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/703519124405

    For as hot as she is. I am still not 200% she is real. Her ads are always overwritten. Her current one has more clauses and add ons then Verizon wireless and your local hoa. If she was a little more direct friendly via text she would easily milk me for a grand.
    She has been reviewed on here several times, she is fairly easy to set up with once you can get her to answer. She has some rules, but if you like a tiny little tight spinner, she fits the bill. She is the one in the picture. QV is 120, I recommend trying that first. I know this is my first time posting, but I am new to the hobby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape