Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 13300
-
07-05-21 16:54 #6145Senior Member

Posts: 156I was texting with her awhile back and I backed out because it felt like I was talking to a man. Women just don't communicate that way at least none I've ever met. I think the secret clue here is the "cameraman" she mentions in the ad. She may or may not be real, but there's definitely a guy you're going to meet at some point.
Originally Posted by GaryRidgeway
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 16:46 #6144Regular Member

Posts: 7She is real.
She has been reviewed on here several times, she is fairly easy to set up with once you can get her to answer. She has some rules, but if you like a tiny little tight spinner, she fits the bill. She is the one in the picture. QV is 120, I recommend trying that first. I know this is my first time posting, but I am new to the hobby.
Originally Posted by GaryRidgeway
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 14:54 #6143Regular Member

Posts: 105Kitty
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/703519124405
For as hot as she is. I am still not 200% she is real. Her ads are always overwritten. Her current one has more clauses and add ons then Verizon wireless and your local hoa. If she was a little more direct friendly via text she would easily milk me for a grand.
-
07-05-21 12:10 #6142Senior Member

Posts: 156It's sad because it's basically impossible to find an attractive black provider that 1) has no pimp and 2) is under 200 lbs and 3) is safe.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
It's a bucket list item that seems like it will only get fulfilled if I go way out of state.
-
07-05-21 08:04 #6141Senior Member

Posts: 598I believe at Brennon68 had been extolling her "virtues" in prior posts. He's one of her biggest fans.
-
07-05-21 01:36 #6140Senior Member

Posts: 148I've been to the apartment twice and paid an upcharge of $$ and then quit it. Nothing spectacular really.
Originally Posted by WhoDeyGuy
[View Original Post]
Skip it. And definitely don't DATY. That kitty is sometimes a little funky from all the baby batter that gets dropped off in her. She puts on a good show but she's nothing special.
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 21:34 #6139Senior Member

Posts: 512This was my experience with her as well but I saw her a few years back with no drama and no attitude.
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 21:31 #6138Senior Member

Posts: 512Not so fast
I haven't and I don't plan on it LOL.
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 14:36 #6137Senior Member

Posts: 156Have seen Soccer mom a few times. She's very sweet and easy to schedule with. Not GFE and everything is covered. Nothing special or amazing performance wise, but she makes up for that with absolutely zero drama and no attitude.
Originally Posted by Round74
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 14:31 #6136Senior Member

Posts: 156Quoted $600 for one hour. I really hope you didn't actually pay that. I think I'm the only member on this board that hasn't raw dogged her yet.
Originally Posted by Brennon68
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 13:48 #6135Senior Member

Posts: 65Lol
I had a visit with her in her apartment like a year ago when a qv was 100. I've seen her new rates and just laugh. I can't believe people pay that much. Much higher quality escorts available for much less.
Originally Posted by Brennon68
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 12:24 #6134Senior Member

Posts: 244Lol
After reading her add. I'm pretty sure they can't count.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 12:04 #6133Senior Member

Posts: 148I remember nutting in her for $. 5 at a shady quality inn in simpsonviille. I'll pass on the new pricing attempt.
Originally Posted by Brennon68
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 08:08 #6132Senior Member

Posts: 822Kami J
Damn! We lost another good BJ artist. Things are getting tough around here.
Originally Posted by Confused1966
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 23:55 #6131Senior Member

Posts: 180Bratt
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/193643300334
LMAO! Asked about outcall hour with Bratt 25 min travel time. Quoted $$$$$ Laughed and spit my drink out on my phone. Good luck with that!










Reply With Quote






