Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 13297
-
07-06-21 15:02 #6157Senior Member

Posts: 160Mz Sassy
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/388759922791
Guys, anyone had experience with Mz Sassy?
-
07-06-21 13:07 #6156Senior Member

Posts: 75Bratt
2 adult females, 1 adult male and a baby in 1 Extended Stay room is just asking for trouble. If Bratt has her own private incall and you decide to see her please let us know how it went. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 12:12 #6155Senior Member

Posts: 147She is very real
I have seen her 1 and ONLY 1 time. I reviewed her months back. She is very hot and pictures are spot on. But that's literally the best of it it straight junk after that.
Originally Posted by GaryRidgeway
[View Original Post]
Yes I would rather burn my money then pay her again. Her "head master" skills are horrible. She is the master at only staying on the head and literally never going past it. She try to use her hand it that's awful as well. Will pull away during sex and does not like it deep or rough so if you want to a sexy you'd tiny spinner with a good body but a very weak dream the she is your girl. Otherwise I have a barrel that you can burn your money in to save the disappointment. I will never repeat and don't advise a visit with her because when I seen her months back her qv was. 50 and now it's $. 2 so don't know why she has raised the price for the low end service unless she woke up and realized that she was giving trash service. Any have a good day and happy hunting.
HIGH.
-
07-06-21 12:07 #6154Regular Member

Posts: 105Kitty
Follow up 6168. This is the Kitty I was talking about. Link is dead. Stunningly hot, but her ads and pricing confuses me greatly, which I think was by design. For as long as she has been (and steady regularity) I am surprised she is not reviewed more / spoken about. If her handler / texter could soften up a little, her thumbs would be more sore from counting money then her poon from getting pounded. LOL I guess I can dream.
-
07-05-21 23:04 #6153Senior Member

Posts: 156Glad to know my intuition was on point with that one.
Originally Posted by LobsterMan1
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 21:33 #6152Senior Member

Posts: 244Kitty
The one time that I reached out to her she threatening to have me beat up.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 21:32 #6151Senior Member

Posts: 244Kitty
She has been reviewed. One guy said he would rather burn his money than pay her for sex again.
Originally Posted by GaryRidgeway
[View Original Post]
The other said that her BJ he was week and she pulls away during intercourse.
-
07-05-21 21:27 #6150Regular Member

Posts: 20Here
Follow on this for kittytoowet.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 21:23 #6149Senior Member

Posts: 75Review
Kittytoowets "daddy".
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 21:15 #6148Regular Member

Posts: 20She was reviewed awhile back then the man husband got on here and threatened violence on the reviewer. That's what made it a no for me.
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 17:42 #6147Senior Member

Posts: 180Kitty
I've looked for reviews but I'm not finding any where someone has actually seen her. As long as she has been posting I would think someone on here would have. The times I've reached out I've been told astronomical rates or just not interested in outcall but gave incall rates that were dramatically different. I thought trying with Bratt may give different results.
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 16:54 #6146Regular Member

Posts: 7She is real.
I tried to reply to this, but it didn't show up. She is real, pretty easy once you get her to answer. She has some rules, but if you want a tight young tiny spinner, she fits the bill. It is my first post, I am new to the hobby, but I have seen her.
Originally Posted by GaryRidgeway
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 16:54 #6145Senior Member

Posts: 156I was texting with her awhile back and I backed out because it felt like I was talking to a man. Women just don't communicate that way at least none I've ever met. I think the secret clue here is the "cameraman" she mentions in the ad. She may or may not be real, but there's definitely a guy you're going to meet at some point.
Originally Posted by GaryRidgeway
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 16:46 #6144Regular Member

Posts: 7She is real.
She has been reviewed on here several times, she is fairly easy to set up with once you can get her to answer. She has some rules, but if you like a tiny little tight spinner, she fits the bill. She is the one in the picture. QV is 120, I recommend trying that first. I know this is my first time posting, but I am new to the hobby.
Originally Posted by GaryRidgeway
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 14:54 #6143Regular Member

Posts: 105Kitty
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/703519124405
For as hot as she is. I am still not 200% she is real. Her ads are always overwritten. Her current one has more clauses and add ons then Verizon wireless and your local hoa. If she was a little more direct friendly via text she would easily milk me for a grand.










Reply With Quote





