Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,291 to 19,305 of 41280
-
07-05-21 22:32 #21990Regular Member

Posts: 14She must drive alotta broke down cars then. I know they lie about everything but I could hear all the, pass the 5/8 wrench, and hold this, hold that chatter on the other end of the line as if they were fixing a car. I think she even mentioned the bridge. I say been here a week cause when you google the number, the post history goes back only a week.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 22:29 #21989Senior Member

Posts: 1246Riverside Rachel
Well, she said she didn't want to post because she wanted to get a "real job. " I guess those plans fell through because here she is!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/825038917444
-
07-05-21 21:25 #21988Regular Member

Posts: 10Any info on Versace or Lainey?
Looking for a small and petite play thing with a nice body and I ran across these two. Any info on either of them or another good provider?
Link for Laniey.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/892749296820
Link for Versace.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/662837132931
Also any info on Vivienne?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/927167037788
Pms are welcome, many thanks.
SumGhai.
-
07-05-21 21:25 #21987Senior Member

Posts: 86So her last summer. Set up was easy after another date fell through. She told me to come by her hotel in about 29 minutes when I get there she gave me the room number. I go up she answers the door almost completely nude. Very nice hotel BTW. We sit we talk a bit and I attempt to pay her but my cashapp die not work. My bank shut down my account due to me travelling state to state that week. Long story short I had to call the bank which took me 29 minutes and she was patient the entire time. After it's straightened out I go back up to her room and she's completely nude and deed is good everything covered. I would repeat but she rarely comes to Jacksonville mostly st Augustine.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 21:04 #21986Senior Member

Posts: 1170About UTR
Here is a pic:
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 20:00 #21985Senior Member

Posts: 260600!!
Anyone that gives 1/3rd of that is mental!! Dead fish with bad attitude!
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 18:48 #21984Senior Member

Posts: 207Bbw
If she's out of town she will ignore jax area codes and she's going on maternity leave soon.
Originally Posted by Ayenjael
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 18:43 #21983Senior Member

Posts: 314Try searching for her on Twitter, she's vary pregnant last time I checked Also there was just a bust in St Aug. So she might just be laying low.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 18:34 #21982Regular Member

Posts: 14Serial Ghoster.
Check posts #21815,21823.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 18:11 #21981Senior Member

Posts: 266What was sketch?
Can I ask what was sketch about her (other than not sending a pic)? I was interested in reaching out to her but would like to know what is throwing everyone off.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 17:26 #21980Senior Member

Posts: 266New Naughty Natalie
This is not the same Natalie as Andi's daughter. I haven't seen her post before. Does anyone have any info or experience.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/469205620708
-
07-05-21 17:24 #21979Senior Member

Posts: 266Has anyone Seen Sexy Jodie
I have seen some comments on a Jodi about 6 months ago, but I don't think they are the same person. Can anyone give info on this Jodie?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/166470201233
-
07-05-21 16:36 #21978Senior Member

Posts: 118Summer. Anyone?
Has anyone had an experience with this Summer?
Was trying to see her but she's staying at that place with the red roof on airport rd.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Stay safe gents.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/502849213622
-
07-05-21 16:02 #21977Senior Member

Posts: 180No was a week or more ago, and being honest.
Originally Posted by MoonMiner
[View Original Post]
I dropped her off at a wawa gas station to wait for her car to be towed there by the city towing people that take broken down cars off the bridges. Her car was on the side of the bridge, front wheel just 45 degrees out the side of the car, whole assembly snapped only thing holding it on was the shock and spring.
-
07-05-21 15:45 #21976Senior Member

Posts: 224Website- Tryst- Expensive. Pretty Face Grace for $600.00
Some regulars with some higher prices. Some beauty's you never see for $400 https://tryst.link/search?loc=30.332...acksonville%2C+Florida%2 C+United+States&within=100 km&gender%5 B%5 D=female&trans=false&gender%5 B%5 D=&q=&type%5 B%5 D=escort&type%5 B%5 D=bdsm&type%5 B%5 D=massage&type%5 B%5 D=online&rate_min=&rate_max=. 00. Pass.










Reply With Quote





