Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,246 to 16,260 of 60954
-
07-05-21 23:59 #44709Senior Member

Posts: 27Was quoting another post.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 22:18 #44708Banned Member

Posts: 13634Then get a Yini at this new place. Report back with accurate results.
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 22:17 #44707Banned Member

Posts: 13634Definitely a phishing expedition. Ever notice that the most dramatic results posted lately are from noobs? I love catfishing, but I do it on Lanier at sunset.
Originally Posted by Sunkist
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 21:22 #44706Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yes new owners.
Originally Posted by Tenex
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 21:21 #44705Banned Member

Posts: 2410I think the term here is Sweet Hut.
Originally Posted by Sunkist
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 19:38 #44704Banned Member

Posts: 13634And did you get the girl's name?
Originally Posted by TheWanderer10
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 18:13 #44703Senior Member

Posts: 1484This is an odd one, but
I've been digging, Glory hole swallow site for a while.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 18:12 #44702Senior Member

Posts: 27Excellence Massage in Norcross
Had a very pleasant experience at Excellence today. Massage was good, and the hand work on the flip was exceptional. The whole experience was comfortable from the moment I walked in.
On the way out, I paid the owner (a male. Which is unusual), but he too was very friendly. The girls were all there smiling at me too and saying goodbye and the owner let me know there are 7 different girls there.
I'd definitely repeat when back in the area.
-
07-05-21 17:27 #44701Senior Member

Posts: 103Unfortunately this is true, and was reported here a few weeks ago. I believe they have new owners. Nice relaxing massage but not a hint of anything else.
Originally Posted by ReffingMan94
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 17:04 #44700Senior Member

Posts: 35I have a feeling everyone is being catfished. Everything was covered and legit. Massage wasn't even good. Would not recommend.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 16:40 #44699Senior Member

Posts: 58Yeah supper iffy location, nice neighborhoods up the street and an elementary school within walking distance. But the just looking at the signage and the shitty store front looks promising. It's only 10 minutes from my house so super close.
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 14:26 #44698Senior Member

Posts: 111I would but this one is so close and I'm super curious.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 14:25 #44697Senior Member

Posts: 111All good. I saw an attractive Asian lady. She looked familiar to me so I'm sure this place will be fun. I'm just worried it will be shut down fast due to location. Lots of busy bodies pas this place on the way to the Temple of Doom. (Gwinnett Court House).
Originally Posted by CanesRule56
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 11:04 #44696Senior Member

Posts: 92Os massage Roswell all legit
Just came to report that OS massage in Roswell has gone totally legit. Used to go there for a quick.
Rub and tug but went there this weekend and lady gave me an excellent half hour massage but absolutely no flip or anything.
-
07-05-21 07:20 #44695Senior Member

Posts: 58My bad, brother. When I drove past they were all lit up like they were open for business. So the person you talked to, what did she look like?
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





