Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #4871
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Saw CCP Saeko. Not as cute in person as the pics but she's young and kinda goofy cute if that makes sense. She's sorta green but if you like to take the lead she's very fun.

    Small tits, nice ass, almost bare shaved young pussy. She didn't even bring a cover out, just mumbled it's extra tip. I'm like whatever. CIP in doggy then round two CIP in mish. Tipped extra $100.
    I'd really interested if Ayuma at CCP is bare friendly.

  2. #4870
    Saw CCP Saeko. Not as cute in person as the pics but she's young and kinda goofy cute if that makes sense. She's sorta green but if you like to take the lead she's very fun.

    Small tits, nice ass, almost bare shaved young pussy. She didn't even bring a cover out, just mumbled it's extra tip. I'm like whatever. CIP in doggy then round two CIP in mish. Tipped extra $100.

  3. #4869
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    Sorry maybe I missed something but what is ATB?
    Sorry busy day otherwise I would've replied earlier but atb stands for after the bell but like I said YMMV so don't think because I got it from one girl, the other girls do it too other girls might also be CBJ so it's a gamble either way.

  4. #4868
    Quote Originally Posted by Saenxx  [View Original Post]
    If ykyk, I saw her when she was around and I guess she's not coming back from Miami so I might as well report it now but I saw Lana for 220 for an hour massage then extra 200 for BBBJ and FS and after making out with her and then having her blow me until I got rock hard so then I went down on her until I came up for air and rubbed my cock on her pussy and she moaned and I knew it was on the table, she let me fuck her bare but told me not to cum inside but I did anyway a few squirts that is then pulled out and the rest was on her pussy lips which she licked up and ate it up. She's a freak and I assume the other girls here can also be persuaded but I never said that. If she hits me up and she's back from Miami I'll let you guys know.
    Sorry maybe I missed something but what is ATB?

  5. #4867

    Asian Star NYC

    A couple of new Japanese girls at Asian-starnyc.com started recently, Nana and Narumi at $380. Anyone know if they are BBFS friendly? I know Tomomi is and someone else said that Saki was there.

  6. #4866

    Lana with ATB

    If ykyk, I saw her when she was around and I guess she's not coming back from Miami so I might as well report it now but I saw Lana for 220 for an hour massage then extra 200 for BBBJ and FS and after making out with her and then having her blow me until I got rock hard so then I went down on her until I came up for air and rubbed my cock on her pussy and she moaned and I knew it was on the table, she let me fuck her bare but told me not to cum inside but I did anyway a few squirts that is then pulled out and the rest was on her pussy lips which she licked up and ate it up. She's a freak and I assume the other girls here can also be persuaded but I never said that. If she hits me up and she's back from Miami I'll let you guys know.

  7. #4865
    Passive-aggressive way, she tried that stuff on me but I don't get offended so easily unlike some of the people from my culture, I was born here, she said she was surprised that I wasn't offended.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSonata  [View Original Post]
    Can also tell you she's BBFS, really cheap too.

    Also she does tend to talk a lot so just start eating her out and she'll get the picture, she's p weird tho, I'm latino and she kinda went on a micro aggressive laden tangent about the food she thought I ate and assumed I was fatherless because I was educated so if that doesn't bother you then go for it.

  8. #4864

    Sadly yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    Hollie of Miami and Samantha Sweet have both passed away? Shit they were both amazing. I know from her twitter feed Sam was battling some depression but damn. Both dead?

    Anyone know what happened to them? How did you guys find out that information?
    Two big losses for the escort community and bareback community as well. The former due to covid, the later she OD. Very sad. Coming out from covid, the world is different. A lot of changes.

  9. #4863

    Is this for real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Saenxx  [View Original Post]
    Another sweetheart that passed away was samantha sweet who did BBFS.
    Hollie of Miami and Samantha Sweet have both passed away? Shit they were both amazing. I know from her twitter feed Sam was battling some depression but damn. Both dead?

    Anyone know what happened to them? How did you guys find out that information?

  10. #4862
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    I actually did the whole $35. "one time verify" thing, mainly to see more pics / vids of her and see if I wanted to see her. I always see her and Star's ads. They also share (d) a number, but I think Star is now trying to be more tame / independent.

    After seeing her OF I was kinda put off. I get these chicks take loads, but when you're seeing loads all over a chick you want to see.

    I think her OF actually does her a disservice. I wanted to see her before that and then after I kinda came to my senses, also after showing my friend her content.

    One thing I will say watch out for, which is kinda shitty, she uses snapchat. I don't use any of these dumb ass apps, including twitter, facebook, all this nonsensical garbage. Anyway, if you take a pic of anything apparently, it lets the other person know. I did that with someone not realizing and it wasn't anything bad and was a screen from the person I screen shotted and I sent to them to ask them something.

    This chick put someone on blast, with his name and contact info saying he screen shotted her picture and don't be like him. You got cum shots of yourself all over the interwebz, why are you putting someone on blast for taking a pic screenshot. Apparently this annoyed her as her content is so valuable. That was a nail in the coffin for me, I'm actually overly trusting of women I see and I've yet to be burnt. I wouldn't give her a reason to burn me, but it seems like she'd try for no apparent reason anyway. I believe she may have tried to charge a fee to him to take down her blast. I can't recall either way, but after that I ceased contact with her. First off, way too many hoops to set up an appt, for someone who seems pretty trashy and also she seems like she is vindictive for no reason. Be very cautious with your info. Also she makes you create a snap iirc. You needed to join * and snap. All these fucking hoops.

    If anyone has had a positive visit, please do let us know.
    Thanks for posting this. I was just about to post saying she sounded a lot like Star. I tried to book time with Star and she was a huge pain in the ass about it. First she took forever to respond to texts and I think just getting her info and sending her screening took several hours. Then when I asked for an appointment she told me she only booked through Snapchat. I actually set up a snapchat specifically for this. She then took a few hours to respond to me there and I just gave up at that point. Too much of a waste of time.

  11. #4861
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Anybody try this provider? https://tryst.link/escort/cherry-dakota.

    300 to start.
    Everything covered. Everything ŕ la cart. Saw her twice. First time amazing BBBJ and was high as fuck!! Second time covered. If you have the $$ to through she will catch.

  12. #4860

    Cherry Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Anybody try this provider? https://tryst.link/escort/cherry-dakota.

    300 to start.
    I actually did the whole $35. "one time verify" thing, mainly to see more pics / vids of her and see if I wanted to see her. I always see her and Star's ads. They also share (d) a number, but I think Star is now trying to be more tame / independent.

    After seeing her OF I was kinda put off. I get these chicks take loads, but when you're seeing loads all over a chick you want to see.

    I think her OF actually does her a disservice. I wanted to see her before that and then after I kinda came to my senses, also after showing my friend her content.

    One thing I will say watch out for, which is kinda shitty, she uses snapchat. I don't use any of these dumb ass apps, including twitter, facebook, all this nonsensical garbage. Anyway, if you take a pic of anything apparently, it lets the other person know. I did that with someone not realizing and it wasn't anything bad and was a screen from the person I screen shotted and I sent to them to ask them something.

    This chick put someone on blast, with his name and contact info saying he screen shotted her picture and don't be like him. You got cum shots of yourself all over the interwebz, why are you putting someone on blast for taking a pic screenshot. Apparently this annoyed her as her content is so valuable. That was a nail in the coffin for me, I'm actually overly trusting of women I see and I've yet to be burnt. I wouldn't give her a reason to burn me, but it seems like she'd try for no apparent reason anyway. I believe she may have tried to charge a fee to him to take down her blast. I can't recall either way, but after that I ceased contact with her. First off, way too many hoops to set up an appt, for someone who seems pretty trashy and also she seems like she is vindictive for no reason. Be very cautious with your info. Also she makes you create a snap iirc. You needed to join * and snap. All these fucking hoops.

    If anyone has had a positive visit, please do let us know.

  13. #4859
    Anybody try this provider? https://tryst.link/escort/cherry-dakota.

    300 to start.

  14. #4858
    Quote Originally Posted by RLStern  [View Original Post]
    I hear that Kali is BBFS, could anyone confirm?

    https://adultsearch.com/new-york/man...scorts/1115410
    Can also tell you she's BBFS, really cheap too.

    Also she does tend to talk a lot so just start eating her out and she'll get the picture, she's p weird tho, I'm latino and she kinda went on a micro aggressive laden tangent about the food she thought I ate and assumed I was fatherless because I was educated so if that doesn't bother you then go for it.

  15. #4857

    Asian Star NYC website

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    Have a link? Not finding anything on google.
    https://asian-starnyc.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape