Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 24541
-
07-06-21 14:51 #11236Senior Member

Posts: 977Yep that's her. Sorry for this post in the escort forum but I have tried 2 times to have it moved to the streetwalker forum, but these mods can't seem to do so. How cool is that.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 13:26 #11235Regular Member

Posts: 18Emma Baby
I had an aapoinymemtnwchedulesnwithbEmma was looking forward to it since I have been eying her up for a while. Set up was easy conversation was constant all the way to her spot.
Now here's where it goes sideways for me. Pull up to her spot neighborhood is a little sketchy. She gives me the instructions about the "two doors. " When I get off the car and check the house numbers I was like hell no. Her stoop looked like Boyz and The Hood. Keep in mind she only does appts. After 9:30 pm If it was daylight I was good but having cash in the pocket and night time, I rolled.
Sent her a text and she said it was her neighbor and his friends hanging out. My spider senses were off the chart. If one of you cats have CB Brees contact please pm me I. It's my birthday after all LOL.
-
07-06-21 13:05 #11234Senior Member

Posts: 145Traviling Brazillians
How do you get in contact with them? Sent them an email, text, and called, no luck. There isn't a verification process on their website, even when you click the "book" link.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 11:25 #11233Senior Member

Posts: 84Moni
Saw her this past July 4th weekend. Address is a run down part of southwest Baltimore near Wilkens Ave, she rents a room in one of the rowhouses. Room was kind of messy, just a futon to do the deed on. Her roommate / landlady was kind of annoying and interrupted twice before we could get started. As for her appearance, she's worse for the wear from what her pics show. Lots of track marks, bruising and swelling on her legs, marks on her neck too. Her attitude was good though, and she doesn't have any real limits. Damage was $.2 for HH, but probably could have negotiated down to $. If she cleaned up and found a better hosting spot, I probably would repeat, but in her current state I would not repeat.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...i/602195865308
-
07-06-21 11:19 #11232Senior Member

Posts: 53Cb Bree
I have heard her talked about in the past. Never had her number or had a chance to see her. If I had her number I'm in that area today and would see her if she is available.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 10:41 #11231Senior Member

Posts: 805Replacement Players?
Thanks for the reminder!
With the LCs now out of the picture, I think I'm going to have to investigate this place myself.
I have only 4 brown skin Latina regulars on my squad now at only 100/ HH. All at their own places but nowadays paying only $140 for a very decent looking white Latina. Every now & then would be a welcome change of booty colors. Variety is the spice of life!
I heard this place brings in new girls almost weekly but I have never visited before because of the LCs who I was getting for only $100/ HH & from what I could tell- they didn't look at good as the LCs. They have very good reviews, it is said the women are very decent looking with great bodies and they're only 20 minutes away from me and not at a hotel. So why not? From what I can tell in the comments & reviews they also often bring in some real superstars that would normally be going to $250+/ HH around these parts and I'd love to catch up with a few of them. Hopefully they return every couple months or so.
My initial strategy will be to get there and make a choice between at least 2 ladies. I'll make my choice and then I'll do the fake coin toss trick so no ones feelings are hurt. I heard they almost always have at least 3 new ladies each week.
I'll be happy to report whenever I make that visit.
Again, thanks for the reminder.
Happy Mongering!
SJ.
Originally Posted by Razmus27
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 07:22 #11230Senior Member

Posts: 82Verification
Is this one of those sites that requires a drivers license verification and a bunch of other crap?
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 22:19 #11229Senior Member

Posts: 165Link and Website
https://www.travelingbrazilians.com/model-ellie-51927
Originally Posted by BushBaby
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 21:29 #11228Senior Member

Posts: 383Jessica
Someone just dropped a review of her on the Erotic Review. He gave her a 8/5 for looks and performance and 60/300 donation. No Greek or BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Yoyo1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 19:55 #11227Senior Member

Posts: 31Destiny
I saw her a few hours ago. Definitely worth the price. Cute with a nice bubble.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 19:45 #11226Senior Member

Posts: 31Destiny
I just saw her today. Definitely worth the 80. Very cute and great backshots.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 18:26 #11225Senior Member

Posts: 142Best way to get in contact with her?
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 17:09 #11224Senior Member

Posts: 146Forgot to post link
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2368279
Originally Posted by Yoyo1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 17:03 #11223Senior Member

Posts: 586Links would've helped, instead of making everyone else look for them.
Originally Posted by SamTam
[View Original Post]
Denver - https://tryst.link/escort/denverdelite77.
Been reviewed in other places. I would wager using contact info from the above ad as a search term would locate such reviews.
Tianna - https://tryst.link/escort/tianna-734.
Who knows if she's still around; maybe? She doesn't have ads elsewhere that are more recent than October 2019. Would be happy to be proven wrong, though; she doesn't look bad.
Alice - https://tryst.link/escort/w0nderland.
Alice, on the other hand, is more of a mystery. She has ads pop up on STG every so often, maybe once a week or every two weeks, but I've also never seen anything about her. She's no looker, but it's weird no one has taken a bite of the apple and had anything to say about it. Seems like yet another one of those White Marsh girls that somebody should have sampled by now (too far away for me to bother, though).
-
07-05-21 16:12 #11222Senior Member

Posts: 149South Americans
Had a dream that was off today so decided to take a trip down the beltway. Was definitely worth the drive. Accurate pics, donation 1. 4, all covered with attention to the boys, third hole offered for reasonable extra donation, multiple positions, definitely can take a pounding in all 3 as I gave it all I had in this dream. Booty and breasts might have been somewhat inflated but didn't care. Plan on another dream at some point soon.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ia/dc/64144477#.











Reply With Quote




