Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 536 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 586 636 1036 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 19282
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11257

    Stay away from Bosslady

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    I ran across this ad in STG today, and she seems legit and local. She appears to be my type, and I am thinking of looking into her further. Any input ot prior visits to report? Thanks!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/777589539464
    Her face doesn't look like that anymore. The drugs have caused all sorts off pox. Also she is super shady and has loads of LEO issues.

  2. #11256

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by CaveMan55  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a wonderful dream about a lovely Carribean woman who's much prettier and sexier than the pics found in the link below. This dream was set in a beautiful little apartment not far from Cocoa Beach. The woman was somewhat demure which made her all the more appealing. Beautiful soft dark chocolate skin I couldn't stop tasting and caressing. I dreamt for two hours and awoke physically exhausted. I believe we played almost every game listed in the link below at least once. Of course, you and I cannot have the same dream but I am going to dream of her again and again. If you're a gentleman, I recommed you try as well.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/641216586342
    Mongers are curious, what's her donation schedule like?

  3. #11255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Juicy

    I totally forgot to put a link in my last review of her so I said what the hell ima try my luck again and I went to see her today. Well it turns out this time was even better than before. Definitely a sensual kisser and that's a super turn on for me. BBBJ was mediocre but that's not what I go there for so it doesn't bother me. She loves to take a pounding on all positions and this time I had her legs on my shoulders and literally make her have 3 big Os that her legs were shaking and 30 minutes later her kitty was still wet after we got finished. Like always I try mish and doggie because those are my favorite. I will definitely be going back to see her that's for sure.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...g/613921307035

  4. #11254

    Kristine

    I recently had a wonderful dream about a lovely Carribean woman who's much prettier and sexier than the pics found in the link below. This dream was set in a beautiful little apartment not far from Cocoa Beach. The woman was somewhat demure which made her all the more appealing. Beautiful soft dark chocolate skin I couldn't stop tasting and caressing. I dreamt for two hours and awoke physically exhausted. I believe we played almost every game listed in the link below at least once. Of course, you and I cannot have the same dream but I am going to dream of her again and again. If you're a gentleman, I recommed you try as well.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/641216586342

  5. #11253

    Boss lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    I ran across this ad in STG today, and she seems legit and local. She appears to be my type, and I am thinking of looking into her further. Any input ot prior visits to report? Thanks!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/777589539464
    You might want to search Boss lady, she's been around.

  6. #11252

    Joke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    I ran across this ad in STG today, and she seems legit and local. She appears to be my type, and I am thinking of looking into her further. Any input ot prior visits to report? Thanks!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/777589539464
    I really hope your joking right?

  7. #11251
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434
    Not new. Search for Boss Lady. Lots of reports on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    I ran across this ad in STG today, and she seems legit and local. She appears to be my type, and I am thinking of looking into her further. Any input ot prior visits to report? Thanks!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/777589539464

  8. #11250

    A new face?

    I ran across this ad in STG today, and she seems legit and local. She appears to be my type, and I am thinking of looking into her further. Any input ot prior visits to report? Thanks!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/777589539464

  9. #11249

    Do you have a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    Glad you liked her! I did. I found her head game lackluster but she is cute, clean, not a druggie, her room was clean and I thought she was sweet. Where we didn t connect in head game she made up for with the main event. She arched her ass up and we were hitting a spot together that was heavenly. She knows how to work it and was moving it to get herself off which I found very hot.
    I think there were two using "juicy". Do you have a link?

  10. #11248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    So I know she's been reviewed before and some not so great ones at that but after spending some time with UTR Tiff o got a second wind and though what the hell so I hit her up and got immediate response and then I'm off to her place. So I wasn't sure what I was going to walk into but she looks just like her pics and is a very attractive young lady. We lay on the bed and chat for a minute and then get started. And one again I hit up some different positions and she's taking this pounding and getting into it so much I almost bust on the first position. She literally made me feel like we were bf and gf. Out her in doggie to watch that cute little ass for a bit and then boom bust all in the bag. I will say for sure I will be returning for another visit. She's well worth a trip and I didn't see any bf or management around so bows the time to jump.

    Tdrag.
    Glad you liked her! I did. I found her head game lackluster but she is cute, clean, not a druggie, her room was clean and I thought she was sweet. Where we didn t connect in head game she made up for with the main event. She arched her ass up and we were hitting a spot together that was heavenly. She knows how to work it and was moving it to get herself off which I found very hot.

  11. #11247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Juicy

    So I know she's been reviewed before and some not so great ones at that but after spending some time with UTR Tiff o got a second wind and though what the hell so I hit her up and got immediate response and then I'm off to her place. So I wasn't sure what I was going to walk into but she looks just like her pics and is a very attractive young lady. We lay on the bed and chat for a minute and then get started. And one again I hit up some different positions and she's taking this pounding and getting into it so much I almost bust on the first position. She literally made me feel like we were bf and gf. Out her in doggie to watch that cute little ass for a bit and then boom bust all in the bag. I will say for sure I will be returning for another visit. She's well worth a trip and I didn't see any bf or management around so bows the time to jump.

    Tdrag.

  12. #11246
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyG  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times in the past few weeks. First time we talked for awhile and got acquainted and started with some nice dfk which she really got into and then started with a BBBJ which was great with special attention to the boys she was like a little energizer bunny that just kept on going. She brought her own little toy that really spiced things up. She wasn't a clock watcher and we talked for awhile afterwards. The next visit was just as great. I will be seeing her again.
    I've reached out to her several times over the last few months and never get a reply.

  13. #11245

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the cute blonde peaches recently, what's the experience.

    Thanks.
    I've seen her a couple times in the past few weeks. First time we talked for awhile and got acquainted and started with some nice dfk which she really got into and then started with a BBBJ which was great with special attention to the boys she was like a little energizer bunny that just kept on going. She brought her own little toy that really spiced things up. She wasn't a clock watcher and we talked for awhile afterwards. The next visit was just as great. I will be seeing her again.

  14. #11244

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Almost certain this is Rip-off Kayla using new and different stolen pics. The description and wording of her ad, etc are all very similar to Kayla's previous ads.
    First clue is that she always posts her age as 27.

  15. #11243

    Peaches

    Has anyone seen the cute blonde peaches recently, what's the experience.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape