Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21963

    Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatLove  [View Original Post]
    Is it common for her to require a picture before seeing you? I don't mind sending some details but this seems really sketchy.
    You don't have to worry about Monique doing anything sketchy with your pic. She's 1 of very few that you can feel comfortable & safe with. She told me that the only reason she asks for a pic is because her incall is her home where her kids live as well. You can bet on the fact that she will treat you like a king once you get to know her.

  2. #21962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Thanks y'all

    For Replying, Yes I Noticed here in J-ville STG is more usable than LC and them. Still since I Don't know this area At all I Don't Which one is Legit and a Good provider and which one is not. Is kinda hard when you visit a City for the first time. So Any Others Recommendations will be appreciated something that I Can Go And Straight have fun without worry about Pimps Or LEO At All.

    Thanks.

    Stay Safe!

  3. #21961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    About Kay Baby

    Well I'm Here At J-ville Hopefully Will Have Some Fun Tonight If the rain Let Me. I was reading some reviews about Kay Baby And I Saw Her Ad I Have Her On My Watch List but I Also Read About some Guys Outside Her Residency. I do Get A Little Paranoid with Pimp And DBs. Is it really Safe To Meet Her With No Risk. I want to have fun Not problems with any pimp at all. Do You Guys Recommend Her?

    Thanks.

    Stay Safe Guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    But if you are well-endowed, Kay cannot handle you. Probably better to let her see the size first (as with any so-called Greek provider) before forking over money for this particular service beforehand.

  4. #21960
    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    Is this who I am thinking it is? Layla Loves little sister?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/084254048214
    I just had some comms with her and was very sketched out. I made a thread about it waiting for it to be uploaded by moderator. How's it going for you?

  5. #21959

    Very sketchy comms with this one

    So I reached out to this ad and "she" provided a verification photo. "She" was using male emojis which first caught me off guard. Then sent me her cashapp name that had the keyword "walkdowns" in it which means a shoot out between gunmen. The cashapps user had a male identity as well. I avoided this one even though I received a verification photo from her. Anyone got intel?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/676052578119

  6. #21958

    Any you guys recognize her?

    Is this who I am thinking it is? Layla Loves little sister?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/084254048214

  7. #21957

    I'll take "Hell No" for 500, Alex.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    The ad says "couple of girls. " What do you think? Hmmm.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/511841544448
    Plot twist: The blonde is the male while the one in the hat is the female. LOL.

  8. #21956

    Skip the games, not eroticmonkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Hello there mongers I'll In J-Ville area This Weekend And I looking to have some fun any help you can provide me to find some of good providers will be appreciated. I'm not into a High Cash Spending, not A BBBJ Fan just to Avoid a klinic visit but I'd love to get a HJ And Full CIM or maybe a FS. I got a few on my Watch list but Any Recommendations from You Will Be Awesome.

    I usually have my regulars in Tampa but I'm not traveling there now Thanks.

    My watch List below! Any Info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64052152

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64051019

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64028732
    I had the same issue, the hos use skipthegames.com up here, not eroticmonkey / listcrawler / megapersonals / etc.

    The latter is just spam ads, although it looks like the middle one is real, she didn't get the memo.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

  9. #21955

    RE: Kassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Kassiddy today, the one with the big fake tits. The dream started with a good BBBJ with dt. After that we went to doggy, she can't take D. If you're someone with some girth and size, do not see her. Its a waste of time. She kept squarming and saying it hurts. The damage was 60 Mario coins.
    Kassidy's days of being a premier escort are long gone. Her attitude is essentially, "Ugh, let's just get this over". You can see that attitude on her face in some of the photos she uses in her ads. But, hey, when you're nothing more than a drug addicted prostitute, I can surely see how that attitude might develop. But then again, she is still in business so she's doing something correctly. Just my two cents.

    Shaggy.

  10. #21954

    Kassidddy overrated

    Had a dream with Kassiddy today, the one with the big fake tits. The dream started with a good BBBJ with dt. After that we went to doggy, she can't take D. If you're someone with some girth and size, do not see her. Its a waste of time. She kept squarming and saying it hurts. The damage was 60 Mario coins.

  11. #21953

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatLove  [View Original Post]
    Is it common for her to require a picture before seeing you? I don't mind sending some details but this seems really sketchy.
    Monique is legit. I've seen her a few times. Very clean, and a great provider. Very cool girl. Clean, safe incall.

    Great skills and gets into session.

  12. #21952

    Megan, aka Kelly and other names

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Hello there mongers I'll In J-Ville area This Weekend And I looking to have some fun any help you can provide me to find some of good providers will be appreciated. I'm not into a High Cash Spending, not A BBBJ Fan just to Avoid a klinic visit but I'd love to get a HJ And Full CIM or maybe a FS. I got a few on my Watch list but Any Recommendations from You Will Be Awesome.

    I usually have my regulars in Tampa but I'm not traveling there now Thanks.

    My watch List below! Any Info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64051019
    She's been reviewed on here several times. Just lot's of girls named megan, kelly, etc to sort through / She's gone by a couple other names as well. From what I remember, the reviews were mixed so as always, YMMV.

    I've seen her a few times for QV's. Nothing special. But she was clean, it was safe, etc. No BS. Just enough BBBJ to get junior ready and then CFS for the main event. That ass is legit though, if that's your thing.

  13. #21951

    What's going on here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nflmonger  [View Original Post]
    I thought I read here some time ago that she was around San Juan. She was always a good time at Pony. Speaking of the pony, what's become of that building? I don't get that way very often.
    Arent these kind of questions supposed to be in "where they are now"?

  14. #21950

    San Juan

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBlaskey2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? I am feeling kinda nostalgic haha.
    I thought I read here some time ago that she was around San Juan. She was always a good time at Pony. Speaking of the pony, what's become of that building? I don't get that way very often.

  15. #21949

    SAT scores

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Sarah tryin to come at you with her SAT score is about as significant as me owning a couple goldfish🐡 Irrelevant. LMAO!!

    So if Sarahs SAT score is of such importance, like its guiding her to make the best life choices, why is she sucking dick for money?😆

    You crazy Sarah.
    I am pretty sure she's going to say it's for tuition. SMH!

    Old School.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape