The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 930 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 912 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 13945
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7780

    So is she legit??

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteyJrt  [View Original Post]
    Here is a old ad of hers when she went by Beth.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/beth-esc...s-vegas-204773#erotic.
    I reached out to her, under her name Beth and she quoted me the dreaded 200 hour deal.

    I'm not feeling "warm and fuzzy" about her but. If anyone knows?

  2. #7779
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Seriously? Do you go to Walmart and ask the people at the Customer Service Counter for directions to Target?

    A2

  3. #7778

    AmyLynne

    Here is a old ad of hers when she went by Beth.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/beth-esc...s-vegas-204773#erotic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    A picture search brought up this:

    https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/yvette-15778963

  4. #7777
    Quote Originally Posted by PiledRiver9999  [View Original Post]
    Two years ago her hr rate was 250. Just checked her website now she wants 4 bills. Her reviews are all good, but damn.
    I saw her awhile back and she does look way older especially in the face and squishy! I will say and you like them chunky and squishy go for it but not my cup of tea!

  5. #7776

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    I saw her months ago for an OC. Looks older and thicker than the pics. I can't recall the amount we agreed to, but I know it was less than her rate posted on her site. She's nice, no drama. Cool with bb, all holes, CIA for the finish.
    Two years ago her hr rate was 250. Just checked her website now she wants 4 bills. Her reviews are all good, but damn.

  6. #7775
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbrd68  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm visiting Vegas in a few weeks for the first time in a few years and looking for some recommendations.

    Ideally I'm looking for a young spinner to spend a few hours with at my hotel on the strip. GFE and BBFS preferred.

    Not sure if the escort, sugar baby, or Asian route is the best. Or a combo of all 3 LOL.

    Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

    Would be happy to return the favor for anyone visiting the Boston area!

    Thanks in advance!
    If I were to choose only one to repeat with that I inseminated in Vegas, it would be porn star Brianna Wildman aka Brianna Elite.

    Not a young spinner, but the best bareback GFE, CIP fuck I've ever had in Vegas.

    https://pornzog.com/video/13610833/b...d-the-bad-man/

    My pictures, an ad link, and my review are in post 6158, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...227&viewfull=1#post4745227.

  7. #7774
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    I saw her months ago for an OC. Looks older and thicker than the pics. I can't recall the amount we agreed to, but I know it was less than her rate posted on her site. She's nice, no drama. Cool with bb, all holes, CIA for the finish.
    Yeah rates definitely went up. In my experience, bad communication ruined it. Prebooked, then day of, got weird replies like she didn't even know me or want to meet. I texted her my hotel then couple texts later she asked where I was staying. Got me concerned about her state of mind. Maybe it was a fluke though.

    I might try again. Since vegas seems really slow right now. Or at least I can't make a safe pick at the moment.

  8. #7773
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperDog  [View Original Post]
    Planning on a trip to Vegas in November and will staying at the Wynn. How easy is it to get a "guest" up to the rooms, have never stayed at the Wynn.
    You just have to go down and bring them up. Key scan check before elevator.

  9. #7772

    Anna

    Anna has a bunch of reviews on TER. You should check them out to see if you're interested. Overall they're positive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nryan1949  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Anna recently (https://littlesluttyanna.wixsite.com...asescortannalo)? I was heading to vegas soon and was thinking of reaching out. If anyone had a review of her incall or general experience feel free to PM. Thanks!

  10. #7771

    Anna

    I saw her months ago for an OC. Looks older and thicker than the pics. I can't recall the amount we agreed to, but I know it was less than her rate posted on her site. She's nice, no drama. Cool with bb, all holes, CIA for the finish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nryan1949  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Anna recently (https://littlesluttyanna.wixsite.com...asescortannalo)? I was heading to vegas soon and was thinking of reaching out. If anyone had a review of her incall or general experience feel free to PM. Thanks!

  11. #7770

    Return to Vegas

    Planning on a trip to Vegas in November and will staying at the Wynn. How easy is it to get a "guest" up to the rooms, have never stayed at the Wynn.

  12. #7769
    Bump. Anyone know if this is legit?


  13. #7768

    Anna

    Has anyone seen Anna recently (https://littlesluttyanna.wixsite.com...asescortannalo)? I was heading to vegas soon and was thinking of reaching out. If anyone had a review of her incall or general experience feel free to PM. Thanks!

  14. #7767
    Quote Originally Posted by Lvrounder  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Lexi?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexi-the-diabolical

    Tried searching but too many Lexi's! Can PM if you want.

    Thanks.

    LVR.
    Lexi is real! I have seen her once about a year ago. She does bbfscip which what we agreed upon.

  15. #7766

    Vegas Trip

    Hey guys I'm visiting Vegas in a few weeks for the first time in a few years and looking for some recommendations.

    Ideally I'm looking for a young spinner to spend a few hours with at my hotel on the strip. GFE and BBFS preferred.

    Not sure if the escort, sugar baby, or Asian route is the best. Or a combo of all 3 LOL.

    Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

    Would be happy to return the favor for anyone visiting the Boston area!

    Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape