Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 417 of 930 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 467 517 917 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 13939
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7699

    Hillary Paige. Pornstar? Real?

    https://tryst.link/escort/hillarypaige

    Claims to also be an "official" porn star. Anyone have any experience with this one or know her porn star name?

  2. #7698

    Text V Call

    Most don't have a calling plan or just buy a block of minutes so when on wifi they can text much easier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Can someone explain to me why these idiots refuse to pick up the phone and insist upon text only. How many times have you waited for 30 minutes for a reply then another 20 for a reply to your rates, location, etc. Question? It might take you over an hour to come to an agreement, a 30 second phone call could have you walking in the door in that time frame. Very few have the sense to send rates, location, in / out in their first message. One texted me after I called with "text me". I texted her, asked if she was doing in or out, rates and location if incall. She replied 20 minutes later with only her rates. I gave up, told her I booked with someone else while waiting 20 minutes for her to return my call.

  3. #7697

    Gtg

    Another member on here posted her info a while ago. And said she was worth the $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by RiffFeedback  [View Original Post]
    She also has her own site.

    www.ElenaofVegas.com

  4. #7696
    Quote Originally Posted by VicdaGriff2  [View Original Post]
    Hi can anyone recommend an hourly spot in Vegas? I have a couple prospects to meet and need a place that rents by the hour.

    Much appreciated.
    The Capri Motel on Freemont is the only one I've been too. Its been about 8 months since my last visit, but I remember paying 30 for an hour.

  5. #7695
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Can someone explain to me why these idiots refuse to pick up the phone and insist upon text only. How many times have you waited for 30 minutes for a reply then another 20 for a reply to your rates, location, etc. Question? It might take you over an hour to come to an agreement, a 30 second phone call could have you walking in the door in that time frame. Very few have the sense to send rates, location, in / out in their first message. One texted me after I called with "text me". I texted her, asked if she was doing in or out, rates and location if incall. She replied 20 minutes later with only her rates. I gave up, told her I booked with someone else while waiting 20 minutes for her to return my call.
    They're most likely in the middle of seeing a client. And its easier to respond to texts when you have dozens of people blowing up your phone about services instead of responding to each and every one of them through a phone call.

  6. #7694
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Question

    Can someone explain to me why these idiots refuse to pick up the phone and insist upon text only. How many times have you waited for 30 minutes for a reply then another 20 for a reply to your rates, location, etc. Question? It might take you over an hour to come to an agreement, a 30 second phone call could have you walking in the door in that time frame. Very few have the sense to send rates, location, in / out in their first message. One texted me after I called with "text me". I texted her, asked if she was doing in or out, rates and location if incall. She replied 20 minutes later with only her rates. I gave up, told her I booked with someone else while waiting 20 minutes for her to return my call.

  7. #7693

    AmyLynne or Yvette on xhamster

    A picture search brought up this:

    https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/yvette-15778963

    Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]
    Is it me, or is this escort using pictures with a face lazily photoshopped onto a body? Is it a butterface situation or did she choose a model body picture, plus a model face picture, and didn't know how to scale them?

    https://tryst.link/escort/amylynne-lover

  8. #7692

    Kayla

    Anyone seen her? Thanks https://www.adultlook.com/p/3174209.

  9. #7691

    Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    She seems to have some happy admirers.
    Reviews seem positive, but mostly from folks who have very few reviews on either pd and oThER review sites. Don't know how I feel about that. She does look very appealing. Also offers duos with Kathryn, who I trust as I have seen her before, and never regretted spending time with.

  10. #7690
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]
    Is it me, or is this escort using pictures with a face lazily photoshopped onto a body? Is it a butterface situation or did she choose a model body picture, plus a model face picture, and didn't know how to scale them?

    https://tryst.link/escort/amylynne-lover
    Or maybe that's really her? Lolol.

  11. #7689
    Is it me, or is this escort using pictures with a face lazily photoshopped onto a body? Is it a butterface situation or did she choose a model body picture, plus a model face picture, and didn't know how to scale them?

    https://tryst.link/escort/amylynne-lover

  12. #7688

    Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by MattSack2  [View Original Post]
    I think she has some positive reviews on TER but I don't have access anymore.
    She seems to have some happy admirers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails elena.jpg‎  

  13. #7687
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Elena? Looks like she has a cute butt. Tried searching the forum, but didn't see any reviews.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/elenaduval
    She also has her own site.

    www.ElenaofVegas.com

  14. #7686

    Ter

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Elena? Looks like she has a cute butt. Tried searching the forum, but didn't see any reviews.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/elenaduval
    I think she has some positive reviews on TER but I don't have access anymore.

  15. #7685
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Elena? Looks like she has a cute butt. Tried searching the forum, but didn't see any reviews.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/elenaduval
    I always wanted to but thought she was too pricey plus no BBFS. Hard pass for me at her donation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape